Hip hop almost died today and my heart is broken

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
Fake ass. Fake t*ts. That's why I can't f*ck with her. Her whole sex appeal is fabricated :smh:

Also that's not her real hair, she rocks crazy wigs. She looks good in them but its not reality.

:gladbron: she wears a wig?? her hair is fake too???

shes a self hater. and shes in denial.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
I don't see how this turned into a race matter. Dude could easily have been a Pakistani cab driver and it shouldn't matter. BUT, the issue is, although he is basically right, Starships is garbage, this comes from a dude whose radio station allowed for HipHop to become so fukked up in the first place.It's like a Nazi general (no race pun intended) talkin' how WW2 was wrong...

:clap:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Various places. Don't remember exactly where. But if u look closely in the Starships video when she's wearing a bikini her ass looks like its got stretch marks on it and sh!t :gag:

You must be white. Girls with big asses have stretch marks.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
:gladbron: she wears a wig?? her hair is fake too???

shes a self hater. and shes in denial.

Of course she wears wigs. That's why she's got pink hair one day and green the next.

1st time I saw her in the Bedrock video I thought she was cute but now a days she's a fabricated mess. I don't get why she does all that sh!t to herself, she was already attractive IMO.

Like I said in another thread, she makes fun of Lil Kim but in 5 years from now she gonna look just like her or worse.

They both overdid it with the plastic surgery.

aRoMaN21

Daps
shes gonna look like celia cruz when she gets older.
face reality bytch (that was to minaj, not you dinero)

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
You must be white. Girls with big asses have stretch marks.

:dry:

I am white but what does that have to do with anything? I've seen phat asses before.

I'm just saying she went from having no ass to that big butt. When u look closely at it it looks unnatural. Like its way too wide.

Anyway, I'm just saying what I've heard but I have heard it from many people. Her ass just looks fake. Don't ask me why, it just looks fake to me.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol, it is hard to disagree with the fat ass argument. I just hate this bytch and everything she stands for. I have a daughter and I will kill myself if she grows up and wants to be like nicki minaj. This bytch is bad for our daughters, teaching them the wrong shyt.
And as much as I lust for that ass that shyt fake too

Well if ur daughter grows up and wants to be weird like nicki minaj u probaly should kill yourself bcuz u failed as a father....u soundin like rosenbrug right now,u feelin too hiphop today,maybe u just listened to some mf doom but its time to come back down to earth now.....the reason I don't think your reasons are righteous just like rosenburgs is I wonder if u say the same for male hiphop artist who make great music but are far worse role models if u believe rappers should try to be role models....I question whether or not u would hold a Nas,Jay,Kanye,TI,Cube,Pac for example to the same standards that nikkas like to hold female rappers too.....everytime a female rapper comes out its "bu bu but she a bad example for our daugters and black women"....meanwhile they rockin to nikkas sayin far crazier shyt,and let a white person talk about how destructive and misogynistic hiphop is and we come to the rescue on sum
"Hiphop don't cause violence,its many great messages in hiphop,blame the parents" etc....as wack as her music is that I've heard from her I can't hold her to a higher standard just becuz u expect a lady to act like a lady....if she wanna act like a dumb bird this is rap music and she can be as ratchetty as she want to be,and if its hot its hot....can't we just hold her to a higher standard of MUSIC and stop the double standard.?:manny:

Far as that booty go,I feel like she be pullin a switcharoo and sumtimes got a butt padd in and don't...sumtimes it look fatter then others:mjpls: wouldn't put it past her just wanting to keep us guessin

aRoMaN21

Daps
fathers dont always fail their daughters.. society fails daughters.
how can you blame a bytches weirdness on her dad who she lied bout?

aRoMaN21

Daps
boys...do you realize that the body eats away foreign matter?
so when you see minaj and kardashian with different size asses (fat then odd shaped then lop sided) here and there, and then these spanx up above their belly button under their clothes, its cuz they got their yearly butt procedure.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you all would have allowed her to perform Star Ships at Summer Jam, might as well allow Black Eyed Peas to perform their greatest hits next year.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fathers dont always fail their daughters.. society fails daughters.
how can you blame a bytches weirdness on her dad who she lied bout?

Not ALWAYS but the parents should be the first to blame as we go down the list long before we reach "rappers" shouldn't they?

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Can someone post a picture of Nickis ass. Not a side shot or far away angle, but just her ass in a bikini turned around fully.

I've been looking for one for the longest time :ahh:

Why don't you guys just say you like/don't like Nicki/Rosenberg and keep it movin. Mothafukkas arguing semantics and shyt. "Bu...bu...bu rosenberg is white he can't speak on hip-hop" "Bu.....bu...but Nicki isn't a good role model."

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Well if ur daughter grows up and wants to be weird like nicki minaj u probaly should kill yourself bcuz u failed as a father....u soundin like rosenbrug right now,u feelin too hiphop today,maybe u just listened to some mf doom but its time to come back down to earth now.....the reason I don't think your reasons are righteous just like rosenburgs is I wonder if u say the same for male hiphop artist who make great music but are far worse role models if u believe rappers should try to be role models....I question whether or not u would hold a Nas,Jay,Kanye,TI,Cube,Pac for example to the same standards that nikkas like to hold female rappers too.....everytime a female rapper comes out its "bu bu but she a bad example for our daugters and black women"....meanwhile they rockin to nikkas sayin far crazier shyt,and let a white person talk about how destructive and misogynistic hiphop is and we come to the rescue on sum
"Hiphop don't cause violence,its many great messages in hiphop,blame the parents" etc....as wack as her music is that I've heard from her I can't hold her to a higher standard just becuz u expect a lady to act like a lady....if she wanna act like a dumb bird this is rap music and she can be as ratchetty as she want to be,and if its hot its hot....can't we just hold her to a higher standard of MUSIC and stop the double standard.?:manny:

Far as that booty go,I feel like she be pullin a switcharoo and sumtimes got a butt padd in and don't...sumtimes it look fatter then others:mjpls: wouldn't put it past her just wanting to keep us guessin

See that's where your wrong I don't dislike her cause her music is bs. I am one who thinks artist shouldnt be role models, they should make the music they feel and want to make. Cursing sex violence all of that is prevolent in our society and i don't hide it from my kids. My problem is the image she projects to young women. The image that you need fake hair,boobs,ass,eyes,nose,skin to be attractive. I could care less about her music I understand it is not for me. It's when I see girls on fb makin stupid ass nicki minaj faces wit pink wigs and but pads on that bothers me. Also her music is exclusively marketed to kids, they don't play Nas,Jay,Kanye,TI,Cube,Pac ect on the Disney Chanel, but they do play nicki minaj.

Girls, especially in the black community have self esteem issues and nicki minaj tells them to go put on some make up and a but pad and they will b sexy, and the little girls believe it. Thats why they don't even demand respect from theese lil nikkas, they think all guys want to see this shyt when really lil nikkas just prey on the dumb hoes who want to look like that. That's how they know who they can smash and never call later.

For the record i have a son too and I would hate if he grew up to want to be like a rapper. Cause half of them is stupid too.