Hip hop almost died today and my heart is broken

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AFter watching the video I can't even cosign this.

"I'm not talking about that starships bullshyt... people are here for some real hip hop today... people are here to see ASAP Rocky"

:aicmon:

Starships isn't hip hop but it's unprofessional and not the place to voice that. Seemed sexist to me.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Their music is SIMILAR to what they made before. It didn't CHANGE.

shyt Wiz made Say Yeah YEARSSSSSSS ago and that would have fit perfect on his album.

Their music has been hijacked and re-packaged to increase profits for the labels. And say yeah is not the type of song that got him a deal or millions of fans. People started checking for Wiz after kush n oj, which is very different from his debut.

profound

technique
Daps
as a black man I'm a keep it 100 and acknowledge that the average white hiphop head probably has a better appreciation for the history and culture than the average black head.

^ whats funnier than a known cac saying this is it was probably black posters dappin it.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Their music has been hijacked and re-packaged to increase profits for the labels. And say yeah is not the type of song that got him a deal or millions of fans. People started checking for Wiz after kush n oj, which is very different from his debut.

:wtf:

Songs like Say Yeah already got him a deal when he was with Warner Bros in 07/08.

My point is his music didn't change. He's been making that pop friendly shyt.

Folks just get mad because they just started listening to him with Kush n OJ and think he changed his style up. NOPE. Listen to his older music

Speak up. Don't be afraid

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
yeah the song is wack and what dude said was the truth and all but how can you hate on this...

nicki-minaj-mark-fast2.jpg

:why: sweet Tebow

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
well, unless you believe cypher sounds and his theory that this was her doing, im taking her at her word in that her boss told her to fall back. which would be what rosenberg shoulda done in the first place. just fall back and let your boss call the shots.

She should have never agreed to perform in the first place if rosenburg was wrong for criticizing her. This isn't the first time he has called her out

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The "Black girl" you speak of is currently trying her damnedest to be a "white girl" and be accepted in the white community yet you give her a pass.

Who?

She a sellout too,but I don't feel like he righteous in his reasoning for attacking her so since she got a fat azz and is black I'm takin her side:manny:.....this dude picked this "cause" and moment to try to make a name for himself...either that or he just got hype with the energy....this cat a nas stan anyway,probaly just made she kissed nas and he didn't get to...I don't respect her for runnin and hiding either,u got ya "barbies" outside waitin who u stay jeffin wit talkin bout u love ya fans:childplease: in a disgusting manner like y'all family or sumthin....then sum guy calls u a sellout and wack basically and u run away and leave ya "family" hanging?shows what kinda bytch u are...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:wtf:

Songs like Say Yeah already got him a deal when he was with Warner Bros in 07/08.

My point is his music didn't change. He's been making that pop friendly shyt.

Folks just get mad because they just started listening to him with Kush n OJ and think he changed his style up. NOPE. Listen to his older music

Speak up. Don't be afraid
Yes he made popish music, but he wasn't singin talmbout " I roll up, you roll up" shyt was manufactured and probly written by somebody at the label. And those pop songs were only a PART of his music not the majority. His album is almost all pop sounding crap.

Again he did not BLOW UP untill kush n oj, this is what people knew him for and the label made him change it hence his popularity has sufferd but their pockets have gotten larger

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
She a sellout too,but I don't feel like he righteous in his reasoning for attacking her so since she got a fat azz and is black I'm takin her side:manny:.....this dude picked this "cause" and moment to try to make a name for himself...either that or he just got hype with the energy....this cat a nas stan anyway,probaly just made she kissed nas and he didn't get to...I don't respect her for runnin and hiding either,u got ya "barbies" outside waitin who u stay jeffin wit talkin bout u love ya fans:childplease: in a disgusting manner like y'all family or sumthin....then sum guy calls u a sellout and wack basically and u run away and leave ya "family" hanging?shows what kinda bytch u are...

Lol, it is hard to disagree with the fat ass argument. I just hate this bytch and everything she stands for. I have a daughter and I will kill myself if she grows up and wants to be like nicki minaj. This bytch is bad for our daughters, teaching them the wrong shyt.
And as much as I lust for that ass that shyt fake too

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Lol, it is hard to disagree with the fat ass argument. I just hate this bytch and everything she stands for. I have a daughter and I will kill myself if she grows up and wants to be like nicki minaj. This bytch is bad for our daughters, teaching them the wrong shyt.
And as much as I lust for that ass that shyt fake too

Yeah I heard her ass is fake. Butt implants or whatever which is a turn off. I used to wanna f*ck her but not so much these days.

To be honest I think she has talent as a rapper. I like the bars she spits and I like her flow but she ain't making those many hip hop records these days. I don't blame people who say she sold out.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Yeah I heard her ass is fake. Butt implants or whatever which is a turn off. I used to wanna f*ck her but not so much these days.

To be honest I think she has talent as a rapper. I like the bars she spits and I like her flow but she ain't making those many hip hop records these days. I don't blame people who say she sold out.

Where you heard that at?:skip:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
omg. her ass is fake. look her up in 2007. they didnt show her ass in their videos cuz she didnt have one.. she only had fake t*ts.
ask those who knew her in HS

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
omg. her ass is fake. look her up in 2007. they didnt show her ass in their videos cuz she didnt have one.. she only had fake t*ts.
ask those who knew her in HS

Fake ass. Fake t*ts. That's why I can't f*ck with her. Her whole sex appeal is fabricated :smh:

Also that's not her real hair, she rocks crazy wigs. She looks good in them but its not reality.