Hillary Clinton calls on Europe to curb migration to halt populists

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm fine with people being deported if they've had a fair and speedy trial with all circumstances considered. I don't think that's happening now.
they're ordering more judges

I framed the situation as some asylum seekers being sent to deadly situations because it has happened, that's not every case but it is the case in some instances as people have been killed after being denied asylum and sent to their home country.
Sure, and thats terrible. But it dominates the conversation as if the middle east is literally central america
My point in bringing up the separate issue is that policy built on selfish emotion usually doesn't serve the greatest good.
Who said it was selfish and emotional? The southern border is the niceness of the USA being taken for granted. At some point America has to look at this and go, guys...whats going on? its been 40 years of this crap.
If we aren't trying to make things better then what the hell are we doing?
Well are you saying theres not an effort to not stand in the way of migrants flooding the USA?

Look what Vicente Fox said in 2005:

www.cnn.com/2005/US/05/14/fox.jackson/

We can't make a perfect world but we should be striving for a better one. What are some issues where you think things shouldn't get better for the next generation?
Lets keep this immigration
As for what I'm saying regarding aiding and abetting, we have people who cross the border to this country, which is a crime. These people would not be able to continue living in this country without the support of employers, these employers should be held accountable. If a few companies are very publicly bankrupted by fines and penalties imposed for these crimes other companies will stop taking those risks and people will stop crossing the border because of a lack of financial incentive. If a business can't survive without paying American citizens at least the minimum wage then it shouldn't be a business. The only argument against this is that businesses love cheap, disposable labor and government doesn't want to rock the boat against businesses.
I totally agree, but some industries handle it differently. How Restaurants Hire Undocumented Workers

And i'm all for holding companies to account, but theres also a "supply" problem, not just a demand issue. People keep wanting to skip this.

It won't stop overstaying visas but that's a more manageable problem due to them being in the immigration system already. Those also aren't the people being made the face of the immigration issue and the ones that Republicans use as the target of their attacks on the issue.
I'm not denying this but only recently did visa overstays account for the majority of illegals. Theres still a lot of just blatantly undocumented people.

And remember, we're not just talking about illegal residents, with documentation, we're talking people who literally don't exist on paper.
I disagree that right wing populists will lose steam if Europe was to state that they would stop taking in more refugees. I think at that point they turn their attention to getting rid of the refugees that are already there and using them as a scapegoat for any problem that their supporters are facing. That's the strategy that is being used here and as you say it's about perception. Many of the states that supported Trump in his anti immigration stance have very small immigrant populations but they were sold on a problem they perceived to be real. The number of refugees isn't the problem, it's racism.
Look, right wingers are going to invent an issue whenever.

But the uncomfortable TRUTH is that there is a limit. We can debate that.

People have to be realistic. Did they really expect all refugees to get in here?

Did tehy really think there would be no backlash?

We're talking about Europe right now.

This is how popular opinion is managed. These people exist. You can't just ignore them. They're increasingly grabbing the reigns of power. You cant shame them out of existence at this point. We're past that point. Now you have to choke off the oxygen to this spreading wildfire.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
:francis:Thread successfully derailed into yet another tired "my immigrant parents did it the right way" tirade.

The issue at hand is that Hillary Clinton wants to concede to the far right. She wants to secure "peace in our time" with the Neo-Nazis. Don't let the lab assistant change the subject. Clinton is more than a crypto-conservative. She's worse.

HillaryClintonNazi.jpg

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Wow. You listened!

1. I don't dislike immigration as a whole. I support legal immigration. I'm even open to reform of LEGAL immigration because job categories and visa types have changed as well as certain terms for things like student visas. i've worked with PhD and grad students who had to leave after graduation because they couldn't secure work visas in time. That hurts the country.
  2. I'm not against asylum. I do think most latin american refugees have gamed the system over the last 40 years compared to other parts of the world with more valid claims in my eyes but thats a longer conversation.
  3. My parents did it the right way. They got green cards. They came legally. They paid their fees and took the test for citizenship. I remember helping them study for that test. Whats the point of letting illegals jump that line whle you have law-abiding, rule-following people who get skipped waiting for their time to become official?
  4. Democrats support more of my world view of a rational compassionate and realistic secular policy.

:dwillhuh:

Nap, its been a while since I've dap+repped you but I had to on this one. #3 is the same situation as my family and my outlook on the subject is the same because we both understand the actual immigration process firsthand. #1 and #2 are on point as well.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
:francis:Thread successfully derailed into yet another tired "my immigrant parents did it the right way" tirade.

I get you're fukking with Nap but this line is absurd. Whats wrong with people doing it the right way? Why wouldn't we want people to do it the right way? Illegal immigration spits in the face of all those that did it the right way.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

The issue at hand is that Hillary Clinton wants to concede to the far right. She wants to secure "peace in our time" with the Neo-Nazis. Don't let the lab assistant change the subject. Clinton is more than a crypto-conservative. She's worse.

HillaryClintonNazi.jpg
You would rather a right wing wild fire to take out entire cities before burning out instead of smothering it before it gets out of control

2nhvpc.jpg

But hey, any sort of resistance or actual tactical policy THAT BENEFITS ACTUAL CITIZENS is too dangerous for you to even consider

The fukk is wrong with you? :mindblown:

These refugees can't even vote! So which people are you listening to when you dictate policy?! :mindblown:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Whats wrong with people doing it the right way?
Jewish refugees got turned away from American ports when they requested asylum. The right thing to do would have been to break the rules and sneak in, fake documents, and not get killed in the Holocaust.

The law is not equivalent to morality.

You would rather a right wing wild fire to take out entire cities before burning out instead of smothering it before it gets out of control

But hey, any sort of resistance or actual tactical policy THAT BENEFITS ACTUAL CITIZENS is too dangerous for you to even consider

The fukk is wrong with you? :mindblown:

These refugees can't even vote! So which people are you listening to when you dictate policy?! :mindblown:
Now you're just babbling. Clinton says to give the Neo-Nazis what they want. I say line the Neo-Nazis up and shoot them. Get back to work, lab assistant.

htvq8Cm1_400x400.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Jewish refugees got turned away from American ports when they requested asylum. The right thing to do would have been to break the rules and sneak in, fake documents, and not get killed in the Holocaust.

The law is not equivalent to morality.

Now you're just babbling. Clinton says to give the Neo-Nazis what they want. I say line the Neo-Nazis up and shoot them. Get back to work, lab assistant.
2nhvpc.jpg

Wrong again.

"giving in" is deporting refugees.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Hillary isn't in a position to negotiate with anybody because she has no job. She has no office.

Bernie would have won. :umad:

Now get back to assisting in the lab, lab assistant.:camby:
That's the funny thing about this, she isn't even president. She's speaking as if she won the election. :mjlol: She really needs to shut up and go far away. She's to blame for what we have now.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Hillary isn't in a position to negotiate with anybody because she has no job. She has no office.

Bernie would have won. :umad:

Now get back to assisting in the lab, lab assistant.:camby:
Hillary is a former US Senator and secretary of state.

Just like Colin Powell

Just like John Kerry

Just like Madelene Albright

Eat a dikk. You ain't even black. fukk outta here.