Hillary Clinton calls on Europe to curb migration to halt populists

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Im guessing the majority of European jew haters already lived there - - just based on history. :francis:

And adding millions upon millions of Syrians, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, ME and North African Muslims that despise Jews based off their national and religious interests is going to help the situation how exactly?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
And adding millions upon millions of Syrians, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, ME and North African Muslims that despise Jews based off their national and religious interests is going to help the situation how exactly?
I'm sorry are Jews owed something over other groups Europe helped to destabilize?

is this another one of those, "the right way arguments" or general Islamophobia.

Of note, the information given to you was not about any of the countries you listed.
:francis:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
I'm sorry are Jews owed something over other groups Europe helped to destabilize?

is this another one of those, "the right way arguments" or general Islamophobia.

Of note, the information given to you was not about any of the countries you listed.
:francis:

This is a case of you juelz'ing around the question I asked. How are nearly 6 million new Muslims/Arabs going to improve the already bleak situation in Europe for Jews? :feedme:

I'll play along cuz I wanna see you run circles around your own self.

Yes, certain EU countries DO owe Jews something over other groups. France and Germany come to mind. You clearly didn't think this one through because the easiest comparison is right here in America. Are black Americans owed something over other groups America helped to destabilize? Are Native Americans owed something over other groups America destabilized? The answer to both questions is yes, btw.

Of note, I cant wait for your head to explode when the far-right and Team Islam unite to take out the remaining European Jews. Since you like history lessons so much, go peep the exodus of Jews from all Muslim nations over the past 20-30 years.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
This is a case of you juelz'ing around the question I asked. How are nearly 6 million new Muslims/Arabs going to improve the already bleak situation in Europe for Jews? :feedme:

I'll play along cuz I wanna see you run circles around your own self.

Yes, certain EU countries DO owe Jews something over other groups. France and Germany come to mind. You clearly didn't think this one through because the easiest comparison is right here in America. Are black Americans owed something over other groups America helped to destabilize? Are Native Americans owed something over other groups America destabilized? The answer to both questions is yes, btw.

Of note, I cant wait for your head to explode when the far-right and Team Islam unite to take out the remaining European Jews. Since you like history lessons so much, go peep the exodus of Jews from all Muslim nations over the past 20-30 years.
:patrice:You want to capitulate to Neo-Nazis because they're nicer to Jews than Muslim refugees fleeing warzones created by the west's military industrial complex, which you're probably invested in?

The one who's Juelzing is you, B. :umad:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This is a case of you juelz'ing around the question I asked. How are nearly 6 million new Muslims/Arabs going to improve the already bleak situation in Europe for Jews?
:patrice:You want to capitulate to Neo-Nazis because they're nicer to Jews than Muslim refugees fleeing warzones created by the west's military industrial complex, which you're probably invested in?

The one who's Juelzing is you, B. :umad:
I see you got where I was going with this.

I also suspect he'd take a different tune if Hillary said, similar to what she did here, in order to calm the anti-Semitic movement bubbling in Europe that Europe should acquiesce to some of their demands.

:hula: