Hillary Clinton calls on Europe to curb migration to halt populists

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
And adding millions upon millions of Syrians, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, ME and North African Muslims that despise Jews based off their national and religious interests is going to help the situation how exactly?

You think Muslims hate Jews?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
And adding millions upon millions of Syrians, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, ME and North African Muslims that despise Jews based off their national and religious interests is going to help the situation how exactly?
Didnt russia murder 15 million jews in the 30s through 50s?

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Didnt russia murder 15 million jews in the 30s through 50s?

15-25 million Russians in total were killed during WW2. About 2 million were Jews but they died fighting the war or were killed in the holocaust and not by russian state government. I think you’re thinking about the Bolshevik revolution and the russian civil war. 1918-1922 they had pogroms and killed 150-250k Jews.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
15-25 million Russians in total were killed during WW2. About 2 million were Jews but they died fighting the war or were killed in the holocaust and not by russian state government. I think you’re thinking about the Bolshevik revolution and the russian civil war. 1918-1922 they had pogroms and killed 150-250k Jews.

The US loaned Israel billions because the Soviet Union was such a hostile place for Jews.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
i'm not against immigration.

Illegal immigration is not immigration.

This is how the 'open border' folks straw man the other side.

A valid question was asked earlier in this thread and i haven't seen an answer: At what point can you say you no longer have resources to take in more migrants?

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. Which is bad.

Hillary would not kick refugees out.

This potential kicking out of legal immigrants/ refugees is the logical next step of the far right's plan. They are racists that hate the people in "their" country that don't look like them. They start with the illegal immigrants, because it's uncontroversial, they can demonize them as criminals and get majority support. The next step is to lump all immigrants together with no distinction. It starts by making every asylum seeker seem like a liar just committing fraud to get into the country, so they get lumped in with the illegal immigrants, just another criminal.

It's been building to this for a while and you've been on the side that's been chipping away at immigrants rights and humanity because you believed the people doing it cared about the distinction between an illegal immigrant and a legal one.

Edit: Hillary Clinton's not in office. She can't and won't be the person implementing any plan she puts forth. A plan she has to curb refugees coming into Europe could be hijacked by the very far right parties she's trying to placate, who take it in a direction of kicking out refugees. That's why it's dangerous for her to say things like that with no power on her side.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This potential kicking out of legal immigrants/ refugees is the logical next step of the far right's plan. They are racists that hate the people in "their" country that don't look like them. They start with the illegal immigrants, because it's uncontroversial, they can demonize them as criminals and get majority support. The next step is to lump all immigrants together with no distinction. It starts by making every asylum seeker seem like a liar just committing fraud to get into the country, so they get lumped in with the illegal immigrants, just another criminal.

It's been building to this for a while and you've been on the side that's been chipping away at immigrants rights and humanity because you believed the people doing it cared about the distinction between an illegal immigrant and a legal one.
except, this hasn't happened nor is it advocated for.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
except, this hasn't happened nor is it advocated for.

It's happening right now. You have a thread in TLR that you started about Trump trying to kick out legal Haitian refugees. I hope you don't think it's going to stop with them. Not to mention that Trump is trying to get rid of birthright citizenship. Trump and his supporters want to get rid of any and everyone they can get away with.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's happening right now. You have a thread in TLR that you started about Trump trying to kick out legal Haitian refugees. I hope you don't think it's going to stop with them. Not to mention that Trump is trying to get rid of birthright citizenship. Trump and his supporters want to get rid of any and everyone they can get away with.
and I'm against that.

and?

Refugees are granted a legal documented status.

They are not illegal residents.