Hillary Clinton calls on Europe to curb migration to halt populists

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and I'm against that.

and?

Refugees are granted a legal documented status.

They are not illegal residents.
What I'm trying to get you to understand is that while you make the distinction between a legal immigrant and an illegal one, many of the people on your side in the immigration fight don't, even if they say they do. My point is that turning a blind eye to our country breaking its own laws just because it was being done to illegal immigrants is what emboldened them to start going after legal refugees. My point is that you don't have to agree with allowing open borders to agree that things like child separation, tent cities and marking immigrants like Jews in concentration camps are things that we should fight against, no matter who the target is. My point is that if the rule of law is the only reason you are allowed to stay in a country, then you should pay attention when the rule of law is starting to no longer apply.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What I'm trying to get you to understand is that while you make the distinction between a legal immigrant and an illegal one, many of the people on your side in the immigration fight don't, even if they say they do. My point is that turning a blind eye to our country breaking its own laws just because it was being done to illegal immigrants is what emboldened them to start going after legal refugees. My point is that you don't have to agree with allowing open borders to agree that things like child separation, tent cities and marking immigrants like Jews in concentration camps are things that we should fight against, no matter who the target is. My point is that if the rule of law is the only reason you are allowed to stay in a country, then you should pay attention when the rule of law is starting to no longer apply.
Refugees are not illegal immigrants.

I'm speaking for myself. I don't speak for mobs.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
QONVIyz.gif