Hillary Clinton calls on Europe to curb migration to halt populists

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

You are not in a position to talk about changing positions on Hillary, if somebody had called Hillary a white supremacist last week you would have had a hissy fit

When people were saying the clintons engaged in white supremacy you were saying black people should vote for her
Now when Hillary makes a comment that has little to do with black people and more about non black people from the Middle East you start foaming at the mouth, typical black liberal c00n behavior

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are not in a position to talk about changing positions on Hillary, if somebody had called Hillary a white supremacist last week you would have had a hissy fit

When people were saying the clintons engaged in white supremacy you were saying black people should vote for her
Now when Hillary makes a comment that has little to do with black people and more about non black people from the Middle East you start foaming at the mouth, typical black liberal c00n behavior

I still don't have reason to call her a white supremacist. She is who she is. A coward and transnational politician who has shown bad judgement at every point in her pathetic attempts to appease the right wing. This is the main reason why she lost to two candidates she should have beaten easily in 2008 and 2016.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I still don't have reason to call her a white supremacist. She is who she is. A coward and transnational politician who has shown bad judgement at every point in her pathetic attempts to appease the right wing. This is the main reason why she lost to two candidates she should have beaten easily in 2008 and 2016.

oh ok, so hilary clinton is NOT a white supremacist, my bad, i thought yall were besmirching her and saying she was a white supremacist nazi