here is a photo of the maga cac and his wife who got into the capitol

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
ErKT8XBXIAIEWmA
Babies for Trump?
:mjtf:

Raise your child to be a c00n, brehettes.
:unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Just sad seeing that kind of self hate :francis:

that baby going to end up like Hershel Walker’s kid or commit that..... or even worst become a cop

Biden and these democrats got til Dec 2021 to show me what they about ... if not , im definitely joinin passport gang . gotta fight cacs , police , the govt , and our own c00ns. thats tough sleddin

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything after page 1 is about Nigeria and i'm trying to see why :leostare:

Because the black Donald Trump told them to hate Africans (more specifically Nigerians). These people are easily led which makes them easy to mislead. After seeing everything that happened in the capitol yet they still find energy to focus on tearing down Africans shows that its time that they are just left behind.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can say though many nigerians here in north america do have a elitist attitude and look down at other black folks

but i've been to Nigeria and met great people that I still talk to and had a great time.

So would it be safe to say that you met some Nigerian people who also happened to be Elitists or would you say that to be Nigerian is to be an elitist?

Kinda like if I grew in a neighborhood where many black people sold drugs, does that mean I happened to meet drug dealers who were black or all black people are drug dealers?

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
None of ya business hoe
And yeah I know wtf Firefox is
shyt trash and is known trash

But if u like it:manny:

I use specific browsers for specific shyt
Just say you dont know how to use firefox Breh. Its the best open source browser out there and highly customizable too.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny that @Insensitive said that, cause I have a cousin who has done small acting gigs for years and he’s been on various court shows doing so :lolbron:

:pachaha:
All I know is my cousin is no actor.
He got on one of those day time court shows with someone he was having real life disputes with.

He got like $500 for his troubles and a lifetime of shame.