Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
His friends: I can be racist, I have black friends :stopitslime:

Him: I have a black wife :lolbron:

Her: :to:

Their kid: :sadcam:
That kid gonna grow up writing HuffPost articles about him being a half breed embracing white supremacist ideology until he accidentally wound up at a cookout.:mjlol:

"I thought I wanted all Blacks to go back to Africa, until the cookout happened".

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
[
Wat. It's been fukk cacs:mjlol: . The black bih in in OP is a retard like you. Anyone trusting the white man is:snooze:.
They live in a world where it’s ok to date and marry cac male and still be “pro-black” because there are no black males involved. The divest/swirler crowd will create entire storylines and fantasies how the black men (and only white women) are the true enablers of white supremacy by oppressing black women and how black men have no real power and thus can still be “pro-black” and “proud to be black” by dating out. At least a buck would just say fukk y’all nikkas and Imma do me. The swirlers take after whites males and still get in black male business saying “I’m a whiteboy’s whore while calling out black men and what they do when they are with Cacs.

But super simps ljke @chief_keef_stan would never call out the hypocrisy from both wenches and white cacs. Only black men get hat smoke because he’s too p*ssy to confront a cac and too much of a broken, limp-wrist simp to call out wenches

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Essentially they went their separate ways and got paid to do it.

:snoop:

it's embarrassing that I even have family that did it.
:laff:

On topic though:

:salute: Much love to my Nigerians, no hate for my African Brehs.
And :pacspit: @ Shawna Harris, how the fukk is this clown selling "Pro-Black" gear with
a white man saying shyt like this by her side:

Dummies on twitter talkin about "He's not racist, he's a proud boy".

fukk NICK OCHS
fukk NICH OAKS. :pacspit:

That's what I heard you get a divorce and the show gives you some money for filming it. But's not real all that shyt the judge on the show says about spiltting assets is cap.

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
ErOM8zpW4AUWuI4

ErOM9ebW8AI1rEe

Jonnathan David Moreland
ErOM-DaXAAEf7as

ErOM-04W4AAGWIS

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Because the black Donald Trump told them to hate Africans (more specifically Nigerians). These people are easily led which makes them easy to mislead. After seeing everything that happened in the capitol yet they still find energy to focus on tearing down Africans shows that its time that they are just left behind.
Are you in America?