here is a photo of the maga cac and his wife who got into the capitol

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
The irony in the tone of this post :snoop:

- Sh't on nearly 200 million other black folk when you've never laid a pinky toe in the country brehs :snoop:

- not use basic common sense and think black people, especially 200 million black folk are gonna be monolithic

- sh't on nigerians for having people over there with maga favouring sentiments as if there aren't any black americans that support maga and don't see the idiocy in that line of thinking brehs :snoop:

- have a retarded condescending opinion on the countries ability to survive when the same exact sh't is going on in your own damn country brehs :snoop:

- have a pseudo superiority complex and stick your nose up at nigeria but then complain that nigerians are bougie and not see the irony in that brehs :snoop:

And before you start crying...no i'm not nigerian, i'm carribean :pachaha:

Whats crazy is that it makes no difference that you mentioned that you're Carribean. In here African/Carribean/Nigerian is a synonym for "them"

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif
:laff:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
my bad
someone claimed she was and everybody ran with it. I didn't believe it until I saw she was selling some african products so I ran with it too
ados are some straight lairs. these dudes lie like drinking water. smh
Sometimes it be the fake ass ProBlacks that do this. But in this case It seems that when the marriage failed she tried to run back to the Black community on some Alpha fukks beta bucks shyt.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It's not scripted breh.
:pachaha:
I had my own fam on one of those daily court tv shows :snoop:
What happened? I know a chick who divorced her husband on one of those shows. I didn't ask her what happened because I found out after she moved away but I heard that the rulings aren't real and they pay both parties for coming on the show.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
c00ns shouldn't be defended even when they are loved ones... no passes

we in a war and they expendable to me :yeshrug:

let me keep it 100... don't get caught on the wrong side. I been told folks on here to study every racial uphieval... you gotta get these types out the way. you don't live WITH THEM.
Sellouts are always the first to go. The only usefulness of a c00n is their ability to dissipate revolutionary energy. If they are discredited by Black people they serve no use to white people and are bushed even if a revolution doesn't pop off. If they move around Black people internal dissent is handled off the top.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
What happened? I know a chick who divorced her husband on one of those shows. I didn't ask her what happened because I found out after she moved away but I heard that the rulings aren't real and they pay both parties for coming on the show.

Funny that @Insensitive said that, cause I have a cousin who has done small acting gigs for years and he’s been on various court shows doing so :lolbron:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Essentially they went their separate ways and got paid to do it.

:snoop:

it's embarrassing that I even have family that did it.
:laff:

On topic though:

:salute: Much love to my Nigerians, no hate for my African Brehs.
And :pacspit: @ Shawna Harris, how the fukk is this clown selling "Pro-Black" gear with
a white man saying shyt like this by her side:

Dummies on twitter talkin about "He's not racist, he's a proud boy".

fukk NICK OCHS
fukk NICH OAKS. :pacspit: