Super right wing cac troll agent @couldntbemethough is running his pro Trump campaign in a pro Black forum here and y’all letting it slide ?

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Bruh stop. You full on contributed in real life to building the Republicans up and now are on coli trying to stage witch hunts on posters who committed the crime of having opinions and making topics with ideas you don't agree with.

Both of those posts happened while Trump was in office. So you were working and helping to grow right wing politics while Trump was in office. The fact that folks got you of all people gassed to make a thread like this with zero receipts provided just goes to show how dumb MFS get when political discussions are had.

All a dude gotta do is come online and say agreeable things and they'll be given a pass for in real life working to help out right wing politicians while declaring your allegiance to the Republican party in the Trump era with the fullest of chests.

Foh with this thought policing ass garbage. You in real life helped the Republican party get stronger while Donald Trump was in office and want to play witch hunt games. That should be a bannable offense since you want to get MFS banned for opinions, let's get you banned for actions

:camby:

:whew::picard:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro that was a long time ago and I voted Obama and Clinton. I moved to a place in Florida where the only options were Republican alt right and center right.

I also used my connections to buy land and when they knew my views, they stopped fukking with me since I was too pro-Black. I owned 2 properties in the east and everybody I hire is Black. I’m in a partnership now with a Ecom guru and he’s black.

That’s not the issue at hand here bro. Move on
319559323-1.gif

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
@Gloxina got her feelings hurt for me calling her out on her ganging up with the racist right wing trolls huh :dead:

@JT-Money another Trump supporter in here running interference.

I find it very obvious how y’all forming like voltron to defend a cac saying blacks complain too much about the N word.

Y’all telling on ya selves

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
We are not monolith. So if there are Black conservative here. Let them say their peace. But if it's agents agenting. Then ban them.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Gloxina got her feelings hurt for me calling her out on her ganging up with the racist right wing trolls huh :dead:

@JT-Money another Trump supporter in here running interference.

I find it very obvious how y’all forming like voltron to defend a cac saying blacks complain too much about the N word.

Y’all telling on ya selves
Roger Stone worked for us. A group of Black men with money trying to make moves. That’s the difference breh. Those c00ns been sucking straws trynna dig posts lmao.

It was good investment but I realized my own people were in the crosshairs so I pulled out.
Didn't your c00n ass pay Trump's number one guy Roger Stone?

STFU!!
:mjlol:
On here trying to call anyone as MAGA when you breaking bread with them.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
@UpNext is a scumbag alt-right Trump supporter itself that runs up in any thread either critical of Republicans or calling out the usual right wing "FBA" Tariq Nasheed acolyte tag team dapfishing clique posting irrelevant ass "receipts" to deflect from the topic. bytch clearly misses high school. Probably one of "Nicole's" one million alt accounts on this site.

And of course you clowns fall for these cac-adjacent alt-right accounts.

I don't care if OP was a full on Trump supporter at one point. The cabal of alt-right posters on this site (and the influencers they get their talking points from) clearly working to engineer black voter turnout in November to help advance a white nationalist movement--because "non-FBA immigrants"--are enemies to black people and black advancement. I don't know how they aren't banned a hundred times over with their bullshyt.