Super right wing cac troll agent @couldntbemethough is running his pro Trump campaign in a pro Black forum here and y’all letting it slide ?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
@Gloxina got her feelings hurt for me calling her out on her ganging up with the racist right wing trolls huh :dead:

@JT-Money another Trump supporter in here running interference.

I find it very obvious how y’all forming like voltron to defend a cac saying blacks complain too much about the N word.

Y’all telling on ya selves
How were my feelings hurt?

You said you’d never heard of a very common title or phrasing in medicine.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You know us. We have to prove to the white man that we not a politically united monolith and in fact we can be eagerly agreeable sometimes.

Wouldn't want to give them the impression we're some sort of threat to their power.

And in the UK, Black people don't date other Black people afraid they’ll get called racist separatists. :mjlol:

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
B1-C36071-87-A2-47-CB-83-F2-5-C10-E54775-B5.jpg

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Dawg, if you were in prison, I'd rape you straight up. I'd fukking rape you and take pleasure into fukking your life over. Just like my ancestors did to your country when they tried to harvest the French. We raped yall kids, wives, uncles, brothers and burn down your plantations. We also turned all your schools into prisons and watch you fukkers die of hunger, while we took turns raping your wives. We still pimp your women too. You'd never see a Haitian bytch with a Dominic00n pimp. Never. Meanwhile we pimp many of your people.