here is a photo of the maga cac and his wife who got into the capitol

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Because you in here blaming others for your people's actions. Stop that shyt nikka. In real life, I punch you in the throat for doing this silly shyt. That's why you do it online. In real life, you will get dealt with and quickly.
What are you talking about little emotional nikka? Stupid mothafukka you are mr’ “smart negroe.”

Id love for you to try and slap me in the face. You would leave in a body bag fukk nikka. You little fake tough Internet nikkas are funny.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Why are you admonishing an entire diaspora group based off a coli thread? This is not something a smart person would do. Y’all cry when nikkas do it to Africans :to:
I am going at the nikkas who always running their mouths about others when it's always them with the fukked up issues and wanting to push the blame on others. I'll ain't one to blame nikkas. I see fukk shyt as fukk shyt and blame the mfer but you nikkas tho. You some hoes.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
What are you talking about little emotional nikka? Stupid mothafukka you are mr’ “smart negroe.”

Id love for you to try and slap me in the face. You would leave in a body bag fukk nikka. You little fake tough Internet nikkas are funny.
nikka, that will be your last day on this earth. Don't get bodied for thecoli nikka

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I am going at the nikkas who always running their mouths about others when it's always them with the fukked up issues and wanting to push the blame on others. I'll ain't one to blame nikkas. I see fukk shyt as fukk shyt and blame the mfer but you nikkas tho. You some hoes.
You’re a bytch and your father failed you. Unless you want to hop in my dm and have me drop my addy to pull up stop responding to me you ole prom dumpster baby mothafukka.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
You are a stupid ass nikka aren’t you? Straight embarrassment for Africans. You over here talking shyt on ADOS people off a coli thread. How fukking stupid are you?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You are a stupid ass nikka aren’t you? Straight embarrassment for Africans. You over here talking shyt on ADOS people off a coli thread. How fukking stupid are you?
Pull up cuz. I'll make this real quick and easy.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
tenor.gif

4RXw.gif

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The irony in the tone of this post :snoop:

- Sh't on nearly 200 million other black folk when you've never laid a pinky toe in the country brehs :snoop:

- not use basic common sense and think black people, especially 200 million black folk are gonna be monolithic

- sh't on nigerians for having people over there with maga favouring sentiments as if there aren't any black americans that support maga and don't see the idiocy in that line of thinking brehs :snoop:

- have a retarded condescending opinion on the countries ability to survive when the same exact sh't is going on in your own damn country brehs :snoop:

- have a pseudo superiority complex and stick your nose up at nigeria but then complain that nigerians are bougie and not see the irony in that brehs :snoop:

And before you start crying...no i'm not nigerian, i'm carribean :pachaha:
She's not even Nigerian either :mjlol: :dead:
How many naijas are named "SHAWNA harris" :dahell::jbhmm:

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What happened? I know a chick who divorced her husband on one of those shows. I didn't ask her what happened because I found out after she moved away but I heard that the rulings aren't real and they pay both parties for coming on the show.

They do get paid. My homie and his sister went on one of them court shows. They made up some bull shyt so they could get on there and get paid. Its basically fake tv.