here is a photo of the maga cac and his wife who got into the capitol

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Real talk. Folks need to chill with the talk that she is ugly and thats why she with the racist white dude.

She isn't ugly she is a regular looking sista and I have meet many sistas that look like her that are married to black men.

Her problem was she just wanted a white man no matter how racist he was. So we don't need to use her looks as an excuse.

Last edited:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Holy shyt, what a roller coaster of a thread.

Legendary thread only let down by the unnecessary Nigerian slander.

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Real talk. Folks need to chill with the talk that she is ugly and thats why she with the racist white dude.

She isn't ugly she is a regular looking sista and I have meet many sistas that look like her that are married to black men.

Her problem was she just wanted a white man no matter how racist he was. So we don't need to use her looks as an excuse.
bytch ugly on the inside, and that’s enough to make the bytch hideous on the outside

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of the comments
dm2HOam.png

"What happened to staying on code?! Why are u airing out this black womans dirty laundry just to prove to a group of maIes that u “kEep tHe sAme eNergy” when they have never done that for us"

"I researched & they said this is her face photoshopped over a white woman’s body. I want to give her a chance but, this picture is very believable. Even the baby look confused."

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgyLlnzChfkO9DW1ecV4AaABCQ

Edit* Seems she must have taken the post down is it was "affecting her money"

Last edited: