Hebrews 2 Negroes. Wake Up Black America!!!

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You said read the Bible with an open mind, but you don't want to recognize the Bible that included the Apocrypha, that was mysteriously removed only 214 years ago by White people :manny:

I said “what’s more important knowing the life and teaching of Jesus Christ or knowing the apocrypha?

My message to you is read the Bible so you can understand book that FIRST if later you choose to read the Apocrypha

I don’t think anyone interested in Christianity or learning about Jesus should start with the Apocrypha or ONLY focus on the Apocrypha

That’s like renting out a movie and ONLY watching the deleted scenes

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I said “what’s more important knowing the life and teaching of Jesus Christ or knowing the apocrypha?

My message to you is read the Bible so you can understand book that FIRST if later you choose to read the Apocrypha

I don’t think anyone interested in Christianity or learning about Jesus should start with the Apocrypha or ONLY focus on the Apocrypha

That’s like renting out a movie and ONLY watching the deleted scenes
Again, you said read the Bible with an open mind, but you don't want to recognize the Bible that included the Apocrypha, that was mysteriously removed only 214 years ago by White people.

Why do you refuse to recognize the only book in the Bible that bridges the 500 year gap connecting the Old and New Testament, leading to the birth of the Messiah? That sounds pretty close minded to me. Anybody who would ignore this, don't want the truth, just like the White people who removed it. Nuff said.

Last edited:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're the main one in here with a closed mind. you don't actually want to understand any other perspectives on this, you're asking fake questions like a snake just so you can give your preconceived responses

There’s only 1 truth. Why should I entertain any other perspectives?

I’m not looking for answers.

I’m only responding to your responses. :manny:

If I had a closed mind I wouldn’t even be in this thread

archer24

Ephesians 6:12
Supporter
Daps
I’m gonna go with the opinion of early followers of Jesus (who were mostly Jewish to begin with) and their interpretation and understanding of the gospel regarding Jesus message and role rather than some internet thread posters in 2022.

Call them ”Christian” or not, whatever you want.... but their stance was clear.

Read the scriptures yourself:

Therefore, remember that formerly you who are Gentiles by birth and called “uncircumcised” by those who call themselves “the circumcision” (which is done in the body by human hands)—

remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world.

But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ.”

Go back and reread my post showing the history on how Israel became uncircumcised. You're quoting Ephesians not understanding who the audience Paul is addressing in Ephesus.

Acts 18:18-19 King James Version
18 And Paul after this tarried there yet a good while, and then took his leave of the brethren, and sailed thence into Syria, and with him Priscilla and Aquila; having shorn his head in Cenchrea: for he had a vow. 19 And he came to Ephesus, and left them there: but he himself entered into the synagogue, and reasoned with the Jews.

When you read the history you will understand that God had cut off the Northern Kingdom of Israel due to them going off heavily into idolatry. Thats how they were excluded from citizenship in Israel and became foreigners.

Hosea 1:4 King James Version 4
And the Lord said unto him, Call his name Jezreel; for yet a little while, and I will avenge the blood of Jezreel upon the house of Jehu, and will cause to cease the kingdom of the house of Israel.

Or

“There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.”

These scriptures are pretty straightforward and just a few of many that’s show the mainstream beliefs at of the time of the early church. You can read the rest of the Bible to support this train of thought

Your quoting Galatians 3:28. You need to start from verse 23 to establish the audience that Paul is yet again addressing.

Galatians 3:23-25 King James Version
23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. 24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. 25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

Who is the WE and OUR that was kept under the law? The children of Israel were the only nation that were kept under the law.

Psalm 78:5 King James Version
5 For he established a testimony in Jacob, and appointed a law in Israel, which he commanded our fathers, that they should make them known to their children:

Galatians 3:28 King James Version 28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

This is the bible dictionary. It says that Greeks are generally those of the Hellenic(Edom/Caucasian) race. Generally meaning usually but not always.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not asking you to be “Christian” or not proud to be Black.

It’s ok if you are black and 100% Jewish or some other religion and you DONT believe in the New Testament (feel free to believe what you like) but let’s not try to remix, rewrite or reinvent the scriptures to your own personal biased narrative thousands of years later based on some modern “Race theory” or “new revelation”

We already see how the Muslims tried that. If you Hebrew Israelites are in the same spirit of Islam NOI or Jehovah’s Witness which is ultimately “anti christ” then you lost already because even Jewish people know those religions are from false teachings/prophets. And all YOUR Bible knowledge means nothing to me without proper understanding. You’re not fooling anyone. I call it how I see it.

Go back and read the Bible with a open mind.

Makes no difference to me. You have been unable to refute any of the scriptures I've brought out.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go back and reread my post showing the history on how Israel became uncircumcised. You're quoting Ephesians not understanding who the audience Paul is addressing in Ephesus.

Acts 18:18-19 King James Version
18 And Paul after this tarried there yet a good while, and then took his leave of the brethren, and sailed thence into Syria, and with him Priscilla and Aquila; having shorn his head in Cenchrea: for he had a vow. 19 And he came to Ephesus, and left them there: but he himself entered into the synagogue, and reasoned with the Jews.

When you read the history you will understand that God had cut off the Northern Kingdom of Israel due to them going off heavily into idolatry. Thats how they were excluded from citizenship in Israel and became foreigners.

Hosea 1:4 King James Version 4
And the Lord said unto him, Call his name Jezreel; for yet a little while, and I will avenge the blood of Jezreel upon the house of Jehu, and will cause to cease the kingdom of the house of Israel.

Your quoting Galatians 3:28. You need to start from verse 23 to establish the audience that Paul is yet again addressing.

Galatians 3:23-25 King James Version
23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. 24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. 25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

Who is the WE and OUR that was kept under the law? The children of Israel were the only nation that were kept under the law.

Psalm 78:5 King James Version
5 For he established a testimony in Jacob, and appointed a law in Israel, which he commanded our fathers, that they should make them known to their children:

Galatians 3:28 King James Version 28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

This is the bible dictionary. It says that Greeks are generally those of the Hellenic(Edom/Caucasian) race. Generally meaning usually but not always.

Makes no difference to me. You have been unable to refute any of the scriptures I've brought out.

I’m not gonna argue with you about the interpretation of scriptures or try to “refute” you of whatever that means:patrice:.

You can understand it how you want to. :manny:

I’m just saying you have an agenda which supersedes your studies of the Bible

You’re taking the scriptures i posted which are clear and straightforward and making them more complex than they are to fit your Hebrew Israelite theory.

Your attempts to rewrite Bible history only open you up to more contradictions. I don’t have time to pick apart everything your saying.

What you don’t realize is you’re only destroying your own argument indirectly the deeper you go in this conversation. :youngsabo:

But I’ll keep it simple. Here’s another EASY scripture to understand

Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.(A)19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations,(B)baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,(C) 20 and teaching(D)them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you(E) always, to the very end of the age.”

Like I said, you’re free to not believe in this Jesus or the Bible scriptures. You might be wrong in my opinion and let’s say, maybe I’m wrong too from your POV.

But there’s only 1 truth and we can both agree on that

God isn’t the author of confusion and Jesus wasn’t sent in vain so continue trying to make sense of Christianity

That’s gonna be harder then Muslims making sense of Islam :hubie:

But you’ll never convince me that Jesus died ONLY for “Black” people living in the America’s :heh:

That is even dumber than Muslims thinking God can only understand prayers in “Arabic” :snoop:

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
w
There’s only 1 truth. Why should I entertain any other perspectives?

I’m not looking for answers.

I’m only responding to your responses. :manny:

If I had a closed mind I wouldn’t even be in this thread

my beliefs are strengthened because I'm not afraid to 'entertain other perspectives'

call yourself closed minded then deny it in the same reply brehs

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Alright I’m watchin this doc, and u clearly need some prior Bible+World History knowledge to watch or u won’t be able to follow

So far there hasn’t been anything egregiously “anti semitic” other than that questionable quote they attributed to Rosenthal

It’s mostly focused on the history of descendents of the Bible and the European catholic influence on reteachings today

It’s decent so far, only thing I ain’t really like is that it took 15 minutes to start on sum 2002 home video shyt

And I wanted to add, idk how u can refute anything he sayin if u understand basic world history. If Jesus and his ancestors was from the Middle East how would he be a white man?

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
w

my beliefs are strengthened because I'm not afraid to 'entertain other perspectives'

call yourself closed minded then deny it in the same reply brehs

If you are straight man would you ever say you’re “open to other lifestyles”? :dame:

I know what I know. All I’m saying is what’s true is true. Religion is a very black and white topic.

Y’all are trying to add a grey area which is opening the door to all types of theories and concepts on God/race/Jesus that’s contradicting what’s actual written in the Bible and has been understood for thousands of years by most

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Again, you said read the Bible with an open mind, but you don't want to recognize the Bible that included the Apocrypha, that was mysteriously removed only 214 years ago by White people.

This is silliness.

The apocrypha was not "mysteriously removed" from the Bible 214 years ago. Orthodox, Catholic, and some Protestant Christians still have it in their Bibles. I've read every book of the apocrypha straight out of my Bible. It's easy to do.

The apocrypha was always considered less important than the other books (the Jews didn't even consider it part of their inspired Scripture), so eventually some protestant groups took it out of their Bibles at various times - not all 214 years ago. And they were open and public about the reasons, it wasn't "mysterious". And they still are allowed to read it whenever they want and are told it's beneficial, but not Scripture.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
And I wanted to add, idk how u can refute anything he sayin if u understand basic world history. If Jesus and his ancestors was from the Middle East how would he be a white man?

In the movie/book he quotes obviously false shyt from Hitler, obviously false shyt from the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and obviously false shyt from The Hidden Tyranny. All of those are known hoaxes that aren't even questionable, they're just wrong.

I find it perplexing that anyone will trust the authority of someone who repeatedly says stuff that is obviously wrong. Once he exposes himself like that, why trust him on anything else? You have to research literally every point to figure out if he's just spouting bullshyt again, so why not look for someone who has enough sense to avoid obvious bullshyt?

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
This is silliness.

The apocrypha was not "mysteriously removed" from the Bible 214 years ago. Orthodox, Catholic, and some Protestant Christians still have it in their Bibles. I've read every book of the apocrypha straight out of my Bible. It's easy to do.

The apocrypha was always considered less important than the other books (the Jews didn't even consider it part of their inspired Scripture), so eventually some protestant groups took it out of their Bibles at various times - not all 214 years ago. And they were open and public about the reasons, it wasn't "mysterious". And they still are allowed to read it whenever they want and are told it's beneficial, but not Scripture.
The King James Version in 1611 included it, but it was mysteriously removed from the KJV in 1885, so I meant to say it was removed only 137 years ago, instead of only 214 years ago. But the silliness starts when you go after petty things, then try to make a big deal out of them, instead of seeing the big picture, like understanding the Apocrypha that documents when and how the Israelites first fell to the Greeks and the Romans, and understanding that's why the Israelites, us so-called African-Americans, are in the shape weren't in today. But if you're gonna come in here talking about the Apocrypha, and not even acknowledge this. then you don't really want the truth, and you will continue to stay on the wrong side of things.

Anyway, most bibles don't include the Apocrypha today, and most Christians never even heard of it. Sounds like you have issues.

Btw, learn to chew the meat, and spit out the bones sometimes, when it comes to certain books. I see you still don't know how to do that.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The King James Version in 1611 included it, but it was mysteriously removed from the KJV in 1885, so I meant to say it was removed only 137 years ago, instead of 214 years ago. But the silliness starts when you go after petty things, then try to make a big deal out of them, instead of seeing the big picture, like understanding the Apocrypha documents when and how the Israelites first fell to the Greeks and the Romans, and understanding that's why we're in the same shape weren't in today. But if you're gonna come in here talking about the Apocrypha, and not even acknowledge this. then you don't really want the truth, and you will continue to stay on the wrong side of things.

Anyway, most bibles don't include the Apocrypha today, and most Christians never even heard of it. Sounds like you have issues.

Btw, learn to chew the meat, and spit out the bones sometimes, when it comes to certain books. I see you still don't know how to do that.

I called you out for making several clear factual errors and you respond with all these random insults based on nothing. :russ:

The removal of the apocrypha from the Bible wasn't "mysterious", and it didn't suddenly come in 1885. All the way back in 1647 the Westminster Confession (one of the foundational documents of Protestantism) declared that the Apocrypha were not part of Scripture, following the discernment that many (not all) Protestants had already been making for years at that point. Before then the Orthodox, Catholics, and some Protestants had considered the Apocrypha worthy of being included in the Bible though not of the same status as the Old and New Testaments, but a bit of a lesser place. The King James Bible was printed back in 1611 back before protestantism really got kicking in terms of doctrine, so they just copied the Catholics and included the Apocryphra. By 1640 most new protestant Bibles were being printed without the Apocryphra included, you make a big deal about the New King James in 1885 but ignore they'd been talking about why it should be taken out for 250 years at that point, nothing "mysterious" about it.

You also ignore that LOTS of Bibles after 1885 still included the Apocrypha, including the Revised Version printed by the Anglican Church just nine years later in 1884, along with the Catholic bibles, Orthodox bibles, and some Protestant bibles.

And I HAVE read the Apocrypha myself, all of it at least once and some books of it many times. I'm calling you out because you're trying to turn hundreds of years of open, public theological debate into some huge mystery/conspiracy which is just silly.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The King James Version in 1611 included it, but it was mysteriously removed from the KJV in 1885, so I meant to say it was removed only 137 years ago, instead of 214 years ago. But the silliness starts when you go after petty things, then try to make a big deal out of them, instead of seeing the big picture, like understanding the Apocrypha documents when and how the Israelites first fell to the Greeks and the Romans, and understanding that's why we, the so-called African-Americans, are in the shape weren't in today. But if you're gonna come in here talking about the Apocrypha, and not even acknowledge this. then you don't really want the truth, and you will continue to stay on the wrong side of things.

Seems You’re more concerned with discovering some hidden truth or knowledge on earth than you are with your own salvation/soul. :jbhmm:

Like I said, so you discover you’re a Hebrew/descendant of Israel..... then what? :manny:

Nothing changes. You’re still a sinner who needs Jesus according to the same Bible/God must believe in to even know what a Hebrew or Israelite is.