Hebrews 2 Negroes. Wake Up Black America!!!

archer24

Ephesians 6:12
Supporter
Daps
Ok people who don’t consider themselves “Hebrew” also believe in Christ including a lot of NON BLACK Christians and they also keep the commandments a lot better than I see some Hebrew Israelites do..... but who’s Judging? :troll:

The point is it makes no difference of race or skin color because “there is no Jew or Gentile” but eveyone is “one in Christ”

These are core teachings of Christianity

The core teachings of Christianity are irrelevant as you wont find anywhere in the bible where God gave us a religion to follow. The gentiles that you are referring to are the Israelites who fell off into gentile customs. You first read this history in 1 Kings 12 during the split of the Northern Kingdom of Israel and the Southern Kingdom of Judah under Kings Rehoboam and Jeroboam. King Jeroboam had Northern Kingdom go off into idolatry in order to solidify his power over his new kingdom. During the Greek captivity King Antiochus forced the Israelites to convert to Greek customs through a process called Hellenization. We call is assimilation today.

1 Maccabees 1:41
Moreover king Antiochus wrote to his whole kingdom, that all should be one people,

42And every one should leave his laws: so all the heathen agreed according to the commandment of the king.

43Yea, many also of the Israelites consented to his religion, and sacrificed unto idols, and profaned the sabbath.

44For the king had sent letters by messengers unto Jerusalem and the cities of Juda that they should follow the strange laws of the land,

45And forbid burnt offerings, and sacrifice, and drink offerings, in the temple; and that they should profane the sabbaths and festival days:

46And pollute the sanctuary and holy people:

47Set up altars, and groves, and chapels of idols, and sacrifice swine's flesh, and unclean beasts:

48That they should also leave their children uncircumcised, and make their souls abominable with all manner of uncleanness and profanation:

49To the end they might forget the law, and change all the ordinances.

50And whosoever would not do according to the commandment of the king, he said, he should die.

Fast forward now to the new testament...under the Greco-Roman era and after many generations of assimilation/hellenization...many of the Israelites were now following after gentile/Greek customs. Same with many of our people today here in Babylon. We were brought here on slave ships, stripped of our language culture and nationality, and forced to follow after gentile customs. Our people celebrate independence day but on July 4, 1776 we were still in slavery. We celebrate Thanksgiving but that day was commemorated by John Winthrop who massacred the Pequote people in 1637. We celebrate Christmas but nowhere in the bible can you find that holiday. No where in the bible was Christ born on December 25th.

Matthew 4:15 King James Version
15 The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles;

Zebulon and Naphtali are Northern Kingdom tribes being called gentiles.

1 Corinthians 12:2 King James Version
2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.

You cant in past tense be a gentile when you are already a gentile. Paul is addressing the Israelites in Corinth who came out of gentile customs.

A persons life changes when they experience god or the holy spirt not when they get a 23andme DNA result, breh :heh:

Where in my post did I mention DNA?
You don’t need to know if you’re a particular race before you repent and I hope that’s not what you’re trying to say. :hubie:lol

Actually you do. God is only dealing with one nation of people and gave is laws, statues, and commandments to one nation of people. You cant repent as an African American, Jamaican, Puerto Rican, or whatever gentile term our people call themselves today. Scriptures say you have to bethink yourselves meaning you must know who you are biblically.

1 Kings 8:46-47 King James Version
46 If they sin against thee, (for there is no man that sinneth not,) and thou be angry with them, and deliver them to the enemy, so that they carry them away captives unto the land of the enemy, far or near;

47 Yet if they shall bethink themselves in the land whither they were carried captives, and repent, and make supplication unto thee in the land of them that carried them captives, saying, We have sinned, and have done perversely, we have committed wickedness;

Anyone who comes to God for whatever reason but if Race is the main thing that drives you to believe in the God of the Bible then you are probably insincere and God would know this....

Plus Jesus died for the whole world. Not believing this or teaching otherwise is kinda borderline blasphemous.

You're correct. Jesus did die for the whole world. The world of Israel.

Isaiah 45:17 King James Version
17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Matthew 15:24 King James Version
24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

John 18:20 King James Version
20 Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing.

The Bible warns of people coming with a “new gospel”

In the OT God made a nation out of ANYONE who chose to follow him (YHWH) and him alone, believe in his promises and live by his laws and stayed loyal over time

Do you have a scripture to back this up? You have yet to pull one.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 King James Version
21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

The way the Bible narrative played out this so happened to be people from the levant region

Believing in ONE God and knowing him through the prophets is what distinguished Gods people from the Canaanites who were basically the same people culturally who were also living in the same land, except they were polytheistic/pagans/idol worshiping

The Bible is written from the perspective of a people who obeyed God more or less. There are plenty who didn’t and I guess they didn’t make the story and were not chosen

Do you read the bible? Judges, Kings, Chronicles, Jeremiah, Isaiah, etc. Its a constant state of Israel disobeying God, the prophets warning the people to repent of their transgressions, us going into captivity, and then God saving us out of captivity and oppression.

Out of Egypt came a “mixed multitude”. Those who saw the miracles and believed in the God of Moses and not Pharaoh could join.... unless I’m mistaken. I’m no Bible scholar.

Again, do you have a scripture to back this statement up or are you just winging it?

You’re taking the Bible language literally without understanding the meaning

I think God defining his people by “family” can also be looked at as anyone who is Good obedient children to their Heavenly Father can be considered part of this family and his son

You think? I dont want your opinion I want to see scripture.

We’re talking allegorical story’s with metaphorical meanings and multilayered interpretations

Cause we all know over time as Israel continued to be disobedient this idea of a strict ethnic family as maybe you’d like to see it evolved into what we have today

And it’s exactly why White Jews and Black “Hebrew Israelites” are not seeing eye to eye.

Both don’t know where they come from and like I said, part of it is by design/gods plan because we have Jesus fulfilled prophecy and completed whatever was left undone as far as reconciling TRUE Israel and none of it matters today anyway IF you believe in him and everyone will eventually so. :manny:

First off, there is no such thing as White Jews or Black Hebrew Israelites. Black Hebrew Israelite is not found in the bible. We are the Jews. We are the Israelites. The people you refer to as White Jews are converts and they're not white. They're red according to the bible. They lack melanin and you can see their blood through the skin. They're biblical name is Edom and they are the descendants of their forefather Esau.

Genesis 25:23-25 King James Version
23 And the Lord said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger. 24 And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb. 25 And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.

Last edited:

QBN

All Star
Daps
Does anyone have a link to the documentary.
I don't, but I found it on a popular torrent site. You'd have to download it. I don't think the mods allow links to torrent sites here, but so I'll just say the site has "pirate" in it's name.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The core teachings of Christianity are irrelevant as you wont find anywhere in the bible where God gave us a religion to follow. The gentiles that you are referring to are the Israelites who fell off into gentile customs. You first read this history in 1 Kings 12 during the split of the Northern Kingdom of Israel and the Southern Kingdom of Judah under Kings Rehoboam and Jeroboam. King Jeroboam had Northern Kingdom go off into idolatry in order to solidify his power over his new kingdom. During the Greek captivity King Antiochus forced the Israelites to convert to Greek customs through a process called Hellenization. We call is assimilation today.

1 Maccabees 1:41
Moreover king Antiochus wrote to his whole kingdom, that all should be one people,

42And every one should leave his laws: so all the heathen agreed according to the commandment of the king.

43Yea, many also of the Israelites consented to his religion, and sacrificed unto idols, and profaned the sabbath.

44For the king had sent letters by messengers unto Jerusalem and the cities of Juda that they should follow the strange laws of the land,

45And forbid burnt offerings, and sacrifice, and drink offerings, in the temple; and that they should profane the sabbaths and festival days:

46And pollute the sanctuary and holy people:

47Set up altars, and groves, and chapels of idols, and sacrifice swine's flesh, and unclean beasts:

48That they should also leave their children uncircumcised, and make their souls abominable with all manner of uncleanness and profanation:

49To the end they might forget the law, and change all the ordinances.

50And whosoever would not do according to the commandment of the king, he said, he should die.

Fast forward now to the new testament...under the Greco-Roman era and after many generations of assimilation/hellenization...many of the Israelites were now following after gentile/Greek customs. Same with many of our people today here in Babylon. We were brought here on slave ships, stripped of our language culture and nationality, and forced to follow after gentile customs. Our people celebrate independence day but on July 4, 1776 we were still in slavery. We celebrate Thanksgiving but that day was commemorated by John Winthrop who massacred the Pequote people in 1637. We celebrate Christmas but nowhere in the bible can you find that holiday. No where in the bible was Christ born on December 25th.

Matthew 4:15 King James Version
15 The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles;

Zebulon and Naphtali are Northern Kingdom tribes being called gentiles.

1 Corinthians 12:2 King James Version
2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.

You cant in past tense be a gentile when you are already a gentile. Paul is addressing the Israelites in Corinth who came out of gentile customs.

Where in my post did I mention DNA?

Actually you do. God is only dealing with one nation of people and gave is laws, statues, and commandments to one nation of people. You cant repent as an African American, Jamaican, Puerto Rican, or whatever gentile term our people call themselves today. Scriptures say you have to bethink yourselves meaning you must know who you are biblically.

1 Kings 8:46-47 King James Version
46 If they sin against thee, (for there is no man that sinneth not,) and thou be angry with them, and deliver them to the enemy, so that they carry them away captives unto the land of the enemy, far or near;

47 Yet if they shall bethink themselves in the land whither they were carried captives, and repent, and make supplication unto thee in the land of them that carried them captives, saying, We have sinned, and have done perversely, we have committed wickedness;

You're correct. Jesus did die for the whole world. The world of Israel.

Isaiah 45:17 King James Version
17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Matthew 15:24 King James Version
24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

John 18:20 King James Version
20 Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing.

Do you have a scripture to back this up? You have yet to pull one.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 King James Version
21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Do you read the bible? Judges, Kings, Chronicles, Jeremiah, Isaiah, etc. Its a constant state of Israel disobeying God, the prophets warning the people to repent of their transgressions, us going into captivity, and then God saving us out of captivity and oppression.

Again, do you have a scripture to back this statement up or are you just winging it?

You think? I dont want your opinion I want to see scripture.

First off, there is no such thing as White Jews or Black Hebrew Israelites. Black Hebrew Israelite is not found in the bible. We are the Jews. We are the Israelites. The people you refer to as White Jews are converts and they're not white. They're red according to the bible. They lack melanin and you can see their blood through the skin. They're biblical name is Edom and they are the descendants of their forefather Esau.

Genesis 25:23-25 King James Version
23 And the Lord said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger. 24 And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb. 25 And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.

I’m gonna go with the opinion of early followers of Jesus (who were mostly Jewish to begin with) and their interpretation and understanding of the gospel regarding Jesus message and role rather than some internet thread posters in 2022.

Call them ”Christian” or not, whatever you want.... but their stance was clear.

Read the scriptures yourself:

Therefore, remember that formerly you who are Gentiles by birth and called “uncircumcised” by those who call themselves “the circumcision” (which is done in the body by human hands)—

remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world.

But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ.”

Or

“There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.”

These scriptures are pretty straightforward and just a few of many that’s show the mainstream beliefs at of the time of the early church. You can read the rest of the Bible to support this train of thought

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not asking you to be “Christian” or not proud to be Black.

It’s ok if you are black and 100% Jewish or some other religion and you DONT believe in the New Testament (feel free to believe what you like) but let’s not try to remix, rewrite or reinvent the scriptures to your own personal biased narrative thousands of years later based on some modern “Race theory” or “new revelation”

We already see how the Muslims tried that. If you Hebrew Israelites are in the same spirit of Islam NOI or Jehovah’s Witness which is ultimately “anti christ” then you lost already because even Jewish people know those religions are from false teachings/prophets. And all YOUR Bible knowledge means nothing to me without proper understanding. You’re not fooling anyone. I call it how I see it.

Go back and read the Bible with a open mind.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I’m gonna go with the opinion of early followers of Jesus (who were mostly Jewish to begin with) and their interpretation and understanding of the gospel regarding Jesus message and role rather than some internet thread posters in 2022.

Call them ”Christian” or not, whatever you want.... but their stance was clear.

Read the scriptures yourself:

Therefore, remember that formerly you who are Gentiles by birth and called “uncircumcised” by those who call themselves “the circumcision” (which is done in the body by human hands)—

remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world.

But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ.”

Or

“There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.”

These scriptures are pretty straightforward and just a few of many that’s show the mainstream beliefs at of the time of the early church. You can read the rest of the Bible to support this train of thought

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not asking you to be “Christian” or not proud to be Black.

It’s ok if you are black and 100% Jewish or some other religion and you DONT believe in the New Testament (feel free to believe what you like) but let’s not try to remix, rewrite or reinvent the scriptures to your own personal biased narrative thousands of years later based on some modern “Race theory” or “new revelation”

We already see how the Muslims tried that. If you Hebrew Israelites are in the same spirit of Islam NOI or Jehovah’s Witness which is ultimately “anti christ” then you lost already because even Jewish people know those religions are from false teachings/prophets. And all YOUR Bible knowledge means nothing to me without proper understanding. You’re not fooling anyone. I call it how I see it.

Go back and read the Bible with a open mind.
Do you believe in the Apocrypha?

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Maybe you need to read it and I don’t. :manny:but my question is what’s more important the teachings and life of Jesus in the gospels or what’s the “apocrypha”?
You said read the Bible with an open mind, but you don't want to recognize the Bible that included the Apocrypha, that was mysteriously removed only 214 years ago by White people :manny:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I don't, but I found it on a popular torrent site. You'd have to download it. I don't think the mods allow links to torrent sites here, but so I'll just say the site has "pirate" in it's name.
Send a DM breh.