Hebrews 2 Negroes. Wake Up Black America!!!

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I called you out for making several clear factual errors and you respond with all these random insults based on nothing. :russ:

The removal of the apocrypha from the Bible wasn't "mysterious", and it didn't suddenly come in 1885. All the way back in 1647 the Westminster Confession (one of the foundational documents of Protestantism) declared that the Apocrypha were not part of Scripture, following the discernment that many (not all) Protestants had already been making for years at that point. Before then the Orthodox, Catholics, and some Protestants had considered the Apocrypha worthy of being included in the Bible though not of the same status as the Old and New Testaments, but a bit of a lesser place. The King James Bible was printed back in 1611 back before protestantism really got kicking in terms of doctrine, so they just copied the Catholics and included the Apocryphra. By 1640 most new protestant Bibles were being printed without the Apocryphra included, you make a big deal about the New King James in 1885 but ignore they'd been talking about why it should be taken out for 250 years at that point, nothing "mysterious" about it.

You also ignore that LOTS of Bibles after 1885 still included the Apocrypha, including the Revised Version printed by the Anglican Church just nine years later in 1884, along with the Catholic bibles, Orthodox bibles, and some Protestant bibles.

And I HAVE read the Apocrypha myself, all of it at least once and some books of it many times. I'm calling you out because you're trying to turn hundreds of years of open, public theological debate into some huge mystery/conspiracy which is just silly.
First, you haven't called anybody out on anything. It's more like the other way around.

Anyway, it's not about you. Like I just said, most church goers never heard of the Apocrypha, and if they did, it was probably only a few years go. And not only have you ignored what I pointed out in the Apocrypha, but anybody with common sense, especially any so-called African-American, clearly knows why White people took the Apocrypha out of the KJV in 1885. You're beginning to sound too much like a troll.

Last edited:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Seems You’re more concerned with discovering some hidden truth or knowledge on earth than you are with your own salvation/soul. :jbhmm:

Like I said, so you discover you’re a Hebrew/descendant of Israel..... then what? :manny:

Nothing changes. You’re still a sinner who needs Jesus according to the same Bible/God must believe in to even know what a Hebrew or Israelite is.
I never said knowing we are the biblical Iraelites was all there was to it. We need to repent, and start keeping the commandments. Two-thirds will not make it because a lot of them aren't even trying. I deal with a lot of those two-thirds everyday.

Last edited:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never said knowing we are the biblical Iraelites was all there was to it. We need to repent, and start keeping the commandments. Two-thirds will not make it because a lot of them aren't even trying. I deal with a lot of those two-thirds everyday.

If all you need to do is repent and “keep commandments” what makes you any different or any better than the Jews throughout the entire history of the religion? INCLUDING those orthodox Jews in Israel today and eveyone practicing Judaism right now all over the world.

To them you are the “two-thirds”. And I’ll go out on a limb and assume you’re not keeping the Torah and commandments any better than an Orthodox Jew in Jerusalem is. :manny:

archer24

Ephesians 6:12
Supporter
Daps
I’m not gonna argue with you about the interpretation of scriptures or try to “refute” you of whatever that means:patrice:.

You can understand it how you want to. :manny:

I’m just saying you have an agenda which supersedes your studies of the Bible

You’re taking the scriptures i posted which are clear and straightforward and making them more complex than they are to fit your Hebrew Israelite theory.

Your attempts to rewrite Bible history only open you up to more contradictions. I don’t have time to pick apart everything your saying.

What you don’t realize is you’re only destroying your own argument indirectly the deeper you go in this conversation. :youngsabo:

But I’ll keep it simple. Here’s another EASY scripture to understand

Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.(A)19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations,(B)baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,(C) 20 and teaching(D)them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you(E) always, to the very end of the age.”

Like I said, you’re free to not believe in this Jesus or the Bible scriptures. You might be wrong in my opinion and let’s say, maybe I’m wrong too from your POV.

But there’s only 1 truth and we can both agree on that

God isn’t the author of confusion and Jesus wasn’t sent in vain so continue trying to make sense of Christianity

That’s gonna be harder then Muslims making sense of Islam :hubie:

But you’ll never convince me that Jesus died ONLY for “Black” people living in the America’s :heh:

That is even dumber than Muslims thinking God can only understand prayers in “Arabic” :snoop:

My goal isn't really to convince you of anything, but to edify others who may be reading these posts. Now to the scripture you've quoted.

Matthew 28:18-20 King James Version
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

This is a common scripture used by christians to justify that Christ died for all people. The problem with this understanding is that it ignores biblical history and prophecy. During Christ's ministry there was no new testament writings. No gospels no epistles of Paul. So where was Christ teaching and referencing from? The old testament writings.

Deuteronomy 4:27 King James Version 27
And the Lord shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the Lord shall lead you.

Nehemiah 1:7-9 King James Version 7
We have dealt very corruptly against thee, and have not kept the commandments, nor the statutes, nor the judgments, which thou commandedst thy servant Moses. 8 Remember, I beseech thee, the word that thou commandedst thy servant Moses, saying, If ye transgress, I will scatter you abroad among the nations: 9 But if ye turn unto me, and keep my commandments, and do them; though there were of you cast out unto the uttermost part of the heaven, yet will I gather them from thence, and will bring them unto the place that I have chosen to set my name there.

Moses prophesied that Israel will be scattered among the nations. This happend throughout various captivities in the bible leading up to today. In order for the prophecy in Nehemiah to come to past Christ told his disciples to go and teach all nations. Why? Because Israel was scattered amongst them.

Acts 2:5 King James Version 5
And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.

In Acts 2 the Jews came out of every nation that they were scattered to to keep The Feast of Pentecost in Jerusalem.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
If all you need to do is repent and “keep commandments” what makes you any different or any better than the Jews throughout the entire history of the religion? INCLUDING those orthodox Jews in Israel today and eveyone practicing Judaism right now all over the world.

To them you are the “two-thirds”. And I’ll go out on a limb and assume you’re not keeping the Torah and commandments any better than an Orthodox Jew in Jerusalem is. :manny:
Why are you judging me, when I didn't judge you?

Anyway, your question has already been answered.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My goal isn't really to convince you of anything, but to edify others who may be reading these posts. Now to the scripture you've quoted.

Matthew 28:18-20 King James Version
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

This is a common scripture used by christians to justify that Christ died for all people. The problem with this understanding is that it ignores biblical history and prophecy. During Christ's ministry there was no new testament writings. No gospels no epistles of Paul. So where was Christ teaching and referencing from? The old testament writings.

Deuteronomy 4:27 King James Version 27
And the Lord shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the Lord shall lead you.

Nehemiah 1:7-9 King James Version 7
We have dealt very corruptly against thee, and have not kept the commandments, nor the statutes, nor the judgments, which thou commandedst thy servant Moses. 8 Remember, I beseech thee, the word that thou commandedst thy servant Moses, saying, If ye transgress, I will scatter you abroad among the nations: 9 But if ye turn unto me, and keep my commandments, and do them; though there were of you cast out unto the uttermost part of the heaven, yet will I gather them from thence, and will bring them unto the place that I have chosen to set my name there.

Moses prophesied that Israel will be scattered among the nations. This happend throughout various captivities in the bible leading up to today. In order for the prophecy in Nehemiah to come to past Christ told his disciples to go and teach all nations. Why? Because Israel was scattered amongst them.

Acts 2:5 King James Version 5
And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.

In Acts 2 the Jews came out of every nation that they were scattered to to keep The Feast of Pentecost in Jerusalem.

Logically you can’t believe the bolded and believe in Jesus core message from gospels because it would defeat the purpose of why Jesus was even sent

Like I said, you’re reading Hebrew Israelite beliefs into the 1st century early Christianity that didn’t exist and trying to apply prophecy to it that have nothing to with that particular time or era

The Christians at the time didn’t think like you do and they had no reason to do and they definitely didn’t understand Jesus teachings the way you do today in 2022

Jesus being the Jewish messiah destroys your entire logic because simply believing in him is enough to counter any “curses” on Israel.

and they had a chance to accept him or deny him. During this period practicing Jews still had the temple and all weren’t “scattered” clearly..... Jesus being one of them :heh:

After Jesus wasn’t accepted by the non believers and died you see what the result was for Israel. NOW you can start talking about Curses and Jews being scattered but that’s because the DONT believe

Jesus gospel isn’t necessarily for them and you’re trying to apply it strictly to them despite everything prophets already said would happen.

Orthodox Jewish people today think they are doing everything to right to not be cursed and scattered

But we all know how this story goes. It’s inevitable prophecy

Jewish Christians, “gentiles” or basically anyone non Jewish who accepted the gospel of Jesus by faith through the Holy Spirit are considered Jews/gods children. Same as it’s always been

The fact that you think people on earth have any control over when and how prophecy comes to past is a sign of your lack of understanding and inability focus on what’s really important: Jesus Christ

Last edited:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you judging me, when I didn't judge you?

Anyway, your question has already been answered.

If “what you do” even mattered in the big picture, then maybe I can see my self judging you. But me not being perfect at all as a Christian gives me no grounds to judge.

Full disclosure, my questions haven’t been answered and we all know why.

Hope this video helps you.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV

If “what you do” even mattered in the big picture, then maybe I can see my self judging you. But me not being perfect at all as a Christian gives me no grounds to judge.

Full disclosure, my questions haven’t been answered and we all know why.

Hope this video helps you.

If anybody about to be judged, it's gonna be gentiles like yourself. And btw, you're the one who's wrong, because don't all Hebrew Israelite camps teach the same thing.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
anybody with common sense, especially any so-called African-American, clearly knows why White people took the Apocrypha out of the KJV in 1885.

It's already been pointed out to you several times that Catholic/Orthodox have never taken Apocrypha out of the Bible, and many (not all) protestants stopped considering it Scripture WAY before 1885. There were already dozens of translations of the Bible printed without the Apocrypha going back to the 1600s, and there were dozens of translations of the Bible printed with the Apocrypha after 1885. Treating 1885 as some transition year makes zero sense.

Yo, I realized you weren't even right that they "took the Apocrypha out of the King James in 1885". They just hadn't finished the translation yet.

The Revised Version (RV) or English Revised Version (ERV) of the Bible is a late 19th-century British revision of the King James Version. It was the first and remains the only officially authorised and recognised revision of the King James Version in Great Britain. The work was entrusted to over 50 scholars from various denominations in Great Britain. American scholars were invited to co-operate, by correspondence. Its New Testament was published in 1881, its Old Testament in 1885, and its Apocrypha in 1894.

So the revised version of the King James DOES have the Apocrypha in it. You've been basing your entire conspiracy on misinformation. Hold this L.

Bed$tuy

Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth 🇭🇹
Daps
Reppin
BedStuy, Brooklyn
@Laidbackman

I told you don't waste ya time with these supreme trolls. I've been in these forums long enough to know better. They have an ego driven agenda to agrue about nothing on some itoldyouism corny stuff. They care more about reps and getting points off of posters.
Just have a dialogue with like minded people.
Stop by my other thread called "Hebrew of Israel." I post links when there's real debates and dialogues in Clubhouse.

In forums, posters are more deceitful.
Be careful

Last edited:

Bed$tuy

Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth 🇭🇹
Daps
Reppin
BedStuy, Brooklyn
Those that haven't watched the movie and crying about protocols of zion and the holocaust unknowingly made an ass out of themselves. If you haven't watched it don't talk about it. Fake ass posters relying on 3rd party sources with their bias cherry picking reviews. 😆😏