Hebrews 2 Negroes. Wake Up Black America!!!

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Anyone who promotes Hebrew Israelites, the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, The Hidden Tyranny, and claims that Jews are secretly Satan worshippers can't be taken seriously. Even if someone claimed there's a "grain of truth" anywhere in that movie, there's got to be better sources.

FINALLY U SAID SOMETHING WORTHWHILE

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I just told you you're not gonna make me change my mind. So I don't know what your issue is. Therefore I'm not going to entertain your responses, and I'm not taking any more time to search the scriptures for non-believers. You've had enough time. If you don't get it by now, then you probably weren't meant to. But I do suggest you read the curses in Deuteronomy 28: 15-68 for a start. And by the way, if you think there's only 66 or 88 books to the bible, then you're wrong. It was also prophesied that more information would come out in the later or last days.

I also already told you this wasn't all about Ron Dalton. Anyway, you need to ask him to provide further proof of his background qualifications. But I forgot, he has to contact you..lol. Now let it go.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
@Laidbackman

While on Clubhouse I noticed many don't like him but even they were objective and said the documentary was mostly correct. I don't my waste time debating in forums. I rather speak on it in Clubhouse. I found out it's better that way. I just use these forums to drop underrated info

In Clubhouse. I had debates and dialogues with Eritreans, Somali, Ethiopians, Sudanese, Nuwaubian, 5 percenters, Moors, Hebrew Israelites that don't believe in dna😆, Hebrew Israelites don't believe in the 12 tribe chart and believe in dna focusing on Haplogroup E and the AfroAsiatic Natufians & Iberomaurusians(YapGang) 😎

Then you got the black folks in America in Clubhouse that don't believe they have Ancestry from Africa. They think black folks are the true native American and what not. And that there's a portal in the grand canyon to Africa or some shyt like that.

Clubhouse is just like a forum but you talking live with all kinds of people from all over the world with various degrees of knowledge. Better knowledge than anybody speaking in these forums when it comes to history..

Do you have a link to the club house where this was discussed?

Last edited:

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
Most Hebrew Israelite camps stand by the 12 Tribe Chart, but none will debate Ron Dalton on his DNA research
are you privy to some information the rest of us are not, regarding refusals to debate?:patrice:

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
Did you not here what I said. I guess our truth wasn't meant for you to accept. We'll just continue to let time tell who was right.
...do you understand what I'm saying breh? cause that was a weird response

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Do Jews deny being the son Japheth?
The father of Gomer
Who had 3 sons
Ashkenaz, Ripath and Togarmah

I dont really waste time arguing because every soul answers to their own fate as it says in;
Revelations 13:9-10
'If anyone has ears he should listen:
If anyone is to be a prisoner
Then he will be a prisoner
If anyone is to be killed with the sword
Then he will be killed with the sword....'

Revelations 22:11
'He that is unjust , let him be unjust still:
He which is filthy, let him be filthy still:
He that is righteous, let him be righteous still:
He that is Holy, let him be holy still.'

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does being “Hebrew” or descendants of the Israelites matter if you don’t believe in Jesus Christ?

I think this is obvious question nobody seems to ask.

So you find out you’re a Hebrew by blood and consider yourself a “Jew” or Jewish religion..... what’s next? How does your life change? Is your faith in God dependent on ancestry results? :jbhmm:

Anyone who thinks God prefers one of people group over another based on race, ethnicity or skin color is confused

Anyone today offended at NOT being considered a “chosen race” by blood or ancestry is only part of the problem.

If you believe enough of the Bible to apply what it’s says about the 12 tribes to yourself then you might as well believe the rest of it along with the “curses” of Israel and Jesus being your
Jewish, messiah, king, son of God, lord, savior, redeemer etc..... :manny:

B-b-but Nobody wants to talk about this :hubie:

archer24

Ephesians 6:12
Supporter
Daps
What does being “Hebrew” or descendants of the Israelites matter if you don’t believe in Jesus Christ?

I think this is obvious question nobody seems to ask.
Actually do believe in Christ.

Revelation 14:12 King James Version
Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

So you find out you’re a Hebrew by blood and consider yourself a “Jew” or Jewish religion..... what’s next? How does your life change? Is your faith in God dependent on ancestry results? :jbhmm:
Our life changes by repenting of our sins and keeping the commandments of God through our faith in Christ.

Acts 3:19 King James Version
Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

Anyone who thinks God prefers one of people group over another based on race, ethnicity or skin color is confused

Anyone today offended at NOT being considered a “chosen race” by blood or ancestry is only part of the problem.

If you believe enough of the Bible to apply what it’s says about the 12 tribes to yourself then you might as well believe the rest of it along with the “curses” of Israel and Jesus being your
Jewish, messiah, king, son of God, lord, savior, redeemer etc..... :manny:

B-b-but Nobody wants to talk about this :hubie:
According to the scriptures God does prefer one nation of people over another. Its not about skin color its about nationality.

Amos 3:1-2 King James Version
Hear this word that the Lord hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying,
2 You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

2 Esdras 6:54-56
And after these, Adam also, whom thou madest lord of all thy creatures: of him come we all, and the people also whom thou hast chosen. 55All this have I spoken before thee, O Lord, because thou madest the world for our sakes 56As for the other people, which also come of Adam, thou hast said that they are nothing, but be like unto spittle: and hast likened the abundance of them unto a drop that falleth from a vessel.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually do believe in Christ.

Revelation 14:12 King James Version
Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Our life changes by repenting of our sins and keeping the commandments of God through our faith in Christ.

Acts 3:19 King James Version
Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

According to the scriptures God does prefer one nation of people over another. Its not about skin color its about nationality.

Amos 3:1-2 King James Version
Hear this word that the Lord hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying,
2 You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

2 Esdras 6:54-56
And after these, Adam also, whom thou madest lord of all thy creatures: of him come we all, and the people also whom thou hast chosen. 55All this have I spoken before thee, O Lord, because thou madest the world for our sakes 56As for the other people, which also come of Adam, thou hast said that they are nothing, but be like unto spittle: and hast likened the abundance of them unto a drop that falleth from a vessel.

Ok people who don’t consider themselves “Hebrew” also believe in Christ including a lot of NON BLACK Christians and they also keep the commandments a lot better than I see some Hebrew Israelites do..... but who’s Judging? :troll:

The point is it makes no difference of race or skin color because “there is no Jew or Gentile” but eveyone is “one in Christ”

These are core teachings of Christianity

A persons life changes when they experience god or the holy spirt not when they get a 23andme DNA result, breh :heh:

You don’t need to know if you’re a particular race before you repent and I hope that’s not what you’re trying to say. :hubie:lol

Anyone who comes to God for whatever reason but if Race is the main thing that drives you to believe in the God of the Bible then you are probably insincere and God would know this....

Plus Jesus died for the whole world. Not believing this or teaching otherwise is kinda borderline blasphemous.

The Bible warns of people coming with a “new gospel”

In the OT God made a nation out of ANYONE who chose to follow him (YHWH) and him alone, believe in his promises and live by his laws and stayed loyal over time

The way the Bible narrative played out this so happened to be people from the levant region

Believing in ONE God and knowing him through the prophets is what distinguished Gods people from the Canaanites who were basically the same people culturally who were also living in the same land, except they were polytheistic/pagans/idol worshiping

The Bible is written from the perspective of a people who obeyed God more or less. There are plenty who didn’t and I guess they didn’t make the story and were not chosen

Out of Egypt came a “mixed multitude”. Those who saw the miracles and believed in the God of Moses and not Pharaoh could join.... unless I’m mistaken. I’m no Bible scholar.

You’re taking the Bible language literally without understanding the meaning

I think God defining his people by “family” can also be looked at as anyone who is Good obedient children to their Heavenly Father can be considered part of this family and his son

We’re talking allegorical story’s with metaphorical meanings and multilayered interpretations

Cause we all know over time as Israel continued to be disobedient this idea of a strict ethnic family as maybe you’d like to see it evolved into what we have today

And it’s exactly why White Jews and Black “Hebrew Israelites” are not seeing eye to eye.

Both don’t know where they come from and like I said, part of it is by design/gods plan because we have Jesus fulfilled prophecy and completed whatever was left undone as far as reconciling TRUE Israel and none of it matters today anyway IF you believe in him and everyone will eventually so. :manny: