Hebrews 2 Negroes. Wake Up Black America!!!

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Fake ass posters relying on 3rd party sources with their bias cherry picking reviews. 😆😏

You bytch about 3rd-party sources and biased cherry-picked reviews, when your "source" is some random person who didn't see the movie quoting a random white person off of social media, with literally no insight or information in his post other than, "I'm right you're wrong!" Are we supposed to believe it's true just because some White guy named "Jeff Jaffers" said so?

I can't even find a "Jeff Jaffers" on Instagram, who is he?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Did you even read the Apocrypha?

Stop changing the subject with these tangents. I read the apocrypha and it didn't make one lick of difference to you. You're just juelzing now.

The number of errors you've been caught in with that apocrypha claim is insane.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
@Laidbackman

I told you don't waste ya time with these supreme trolls. I've been in these forums long enough to know better. They have an ego driven agenda to agrue about nothing on some itoldyouism corny stuff. They care more about reps and getting points off of posters.
Just have a dialogue with like minded people.
Stop by my other thread called "Hebrew of Israel." I post links when there's real debates and dialogues in Clubhouse.

In forums, posters are more deceitful.
Be careful
Yes, he's one of those supreme trolls. His last response put the icing on the cake.

Bed$tuy

Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth 🇭🇹
Daps
Reppin
BedStuy, Brooklyn
You bytch about 3rd-party sources and biased cherry-picked reviews, when your "source" is some random person who didn't see the movie quoting a random white person off of social media, with literally no insight or information in his post other than, "I'm right you're wrong!" Are we supposed to believe it's true just because some White guy named "Jeff Jaffers" said so?

I can't even find a "Jeff Jaffers" on Instagram, who is he?
🙄..... fukk off. fakkit
Yes, he's one of those supreme trolls. His last response put the icing on the cake.
Eritreans and Ethiopians have the oldest complete version of the Bible before the King James Version. The have the Book of Enoch, Book of Jubilees, and the Book of Adam & Eve written in Ge'ez. I speak to them all the time in Clubhouse about the inspired books they have canonized.

archer24

Ephesians 6:12
Supporter
Daps
Logically you can’t believe the bolded and believe in Jesus core message from gospels because it would defeat the purpose of why Jesus was even sent

Christs core message in the gospels lines up perfectly with bible prophecy. It has always been about Israel and for Israel.

Luke 1:68-71 King James Version
68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people, 69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David; 70 As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began: 71 That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us;

Like I said, you’re reading Hebrew Israelite beliefs into the 1st century early Christianity that didn’t exist and trying to apply prophecy to it that have nothing to with that particular time or era

The Christians at the time didn’t think like you do and they had no reason to do and they definitely didn’t understand Jesus teachings the way you do today in 2022
They understood perfectly that the kingdom is for Israel. Not all people.

Acts 1:6 King James Version
6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?

Jesus being the Jewish messiah destroys your entire logic because simply believing in him is enough to counter any “curses” on Israel.

You're again displaying that you have no understanding of biblical history. Believing in him did not stop prophecy from coming to past with Jerusalem being besieged by the Romans in 70ad.

Deuteronomy 28:52-53 King James Version
52 And he shall besiege thee in all thy gates, until thy high and fenced walls come down, wherein thou trustedst, throughout all thy land: and he shall besiege thee in all thy gates throughout all thy land, which the Lord thy God hath given thee. 53 And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the Lord thy God hath given thee, in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee:

and they had a chance to accept him or deny him. During this period practicing Jews still had the temple and all weren’t “scattered” clearly..... Jesus being one of them :heh:

You're again missing the point. Only a remnant remained in Israel. The majority of the tribes were still scattered abroad throughout various captivities. Hence the reason why you rarely read about the northern kingdom tribes in the new testament.

After Jesus wasn’t accepted by the non believers and died you see what the result was for Israel. NOW you can start talking about Curses and Jews being scattered but that’s because the DONT believe

The non believers that didnt accept Christ were the scribes, pharisees, and chief elders.

Mark 8:31 King James Version
31 And he began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again.

There were many jews who believed on Christ.

John 8:31 King James Version
31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

Jesus gospel isn’t necessarily for them and you’re trying to apply it strictly to them despite everything prophets already said would happen.

And what exactly did the prophets say would happen? That Christ would die and bring salvation to the Romans who would slaughter upwards of a million Jews during the siege of Jerusalem? Then enslave the Jews and use them as entertainment and gladiators to die in their colosseums?

Orthodox Jewish people today think they are doing everything to right to not be cursed and scattered

But we all know how this story goes. It’s inevitable prophecy

Jewish Christians, “gentiles” or basically anyone non Jewish who accepted the gospel of Jesus by faith through the Holy Spirit are considered Jews/gods children. Same as it’s always been

The fact that you think people on earth have any control over when and how prophecy comes to past is a sign of your lack of understanding and inability focus on what’s really important: Jesus Christ

Just because you repeat something in your own head doesnt make it true or correct. Christ is only a savior for Israel and the promises are only for Israel.

Acts 13:22-23 King James Version
22 And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave their testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will. 23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

Romans 9:3-4 King James Version 3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh: 4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, this video is horse shyt. I watched the video in its entirety.

Also at the 0:43 - 1:05 he says they only refer to positive scriptures and never the curses and that's a HUGE LIE. Deuteronomy 28:68 is probably the most used Hebrew Israelite verse and it's nothing positive about it. Most Isrealites groups I'm familar with use the curses as a "spiritual" marker along with ancestry to determine who's Israel. Then they would quote something like Romans 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God.

1:26-1:39
And this brotha in the video talks about the partial hardening found in Romans 11:25 but doesn't see how that could easily apply to someone like himself who when told Isrealite doctrine rejects it. Like most negroes when the scriptures are pulled they rather stay Catholics, methodist, baptist, Cogic, Sunnis, Atheists, etc.

Matthew 7:22-24

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Also in the book of Isaiah, it says the true Jews wouldn't know who they are Isaiah 1:3. We have been called african american, negroes, colored, nikkas people of color, blacks, etc. Deuteronomy 28:37 predicts that.

"And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.”

Also, the real Jews would be discontinued from their heritage and will remember it in a land, not theirs. Jeremiah 17:4.

I could go on and on. This video is weak. I see why he doesn't debate them they would rip him to shreds defending the gospel.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, this video is horse shyt. I watched the video in its entirety.

Also at the 0:43 - 1:05 he says they only refer to positive scriptures and never the curses and that's a HUGE LIE. Deuteronomy 28:68 is probably the most used Hebrew Israelite verse and it's nothing positive about it. Most Isrealites groups I'm familar with use the curses as a "spiritual" marker along with ancestry to determine who's Israel. Then they would quote something like Romans 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God.

1:26-1:39
And this brotha in the video talks about the partial hardening found in Romans 11:25 but doesn't see how that could easily apply to someone like himself who when told Isrealite doctrine rejects it. Like most negroes when the scriptures are pulled they rather stay Catholics, methodist, baptist, Cogic, Sunnis, Atheists, etc.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Also in the book of Isaiah, it says the true Jews wouldn't know who they are Isaiah 1:3. We have been called african american, negroes, colored, nikkas people of color, blacks, etc. Deuteronomy 28:37 predicts that.

"And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.”

Also, the real Jews would be discontinued from their heritage and will remember it in a land, not theirs. Jeremiah 17:4.

I could go on and on. This video is weak. I see why he doesn't debate them they would rip him to shreds defending the gospel.

“but doesn't see how that could easily apply to someone like himself who when told Isrealite doctrine rejects it.”

You don’t see how this is circular reasoning? :snoop:

You don’t have any better answer or explanation?

You wanna be the “real Jews” (for what reason I still don’t understand) but you don’t wanna accept the “real” consequences that come with it according to the Bible.

Plus “Israelite Doctrine” has no purpose or even anything to do with the core message of Christianity according to Jesus actual teachings assuming Jesus was black and taught his message to other Hebrews STILL in the land. :russ:

You’re retroactively applying a new “Hebrew Israelite” movement which only started to be taught recently (Wikipedia search it’s founders) and applying it to thousands years of Bible prophecy and trying to fit it into your narrative :heh:

That’s almost making a mockery of Gods actual plan

And besides, how can “Israelite Doctrine” save any person anymore than knowing what’s been already taught in the Bible and by Jesus his disciples and followers ever since.

If I wanna know about Jesus I’ll read the Bible myself NOT ask what a “Hebrew Israelite” says

You new Jews are starting to seem like the new “synagogue of satan”

And the logic/reasoning is starting to sound eerily similar to that found in Islam

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
“but doesn't see how that could easily apply to someone like himself who when told Isrealite doctrine rejects it.”
:unimpressed:That applies to him.
So does

You don’t see how this is circular reasoning? :snoop:
:gucci:Nothing circular about it. I didn't begin my clause with my point and return back to it.
And the logic/reasoning is starting to sound eerily similar to that found in Islam
Brotha you don't know what the hell you're talking about honestly.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
That dude in the video straight-up lied and said they only talk about the positives and never the curses. They have entire classes about the curses.

He bore false witness but suppose to have the holy ghost. Get the hell out of here.