Hebrews 2 Negroes. Wake Up Black America!!!

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Spoke to Ron in Clubhouse.

He was big mad at me for spreading his video 4 free.

Vimeo took the video down.
Wow, I'm sad that happened. A lot of Hebrew Israelites don't follow him because they feel he's trying to monetizing this truth. I know when I first found out about him, I paid like 40 dollars for the "Negroes to Hebrews" DVD, plus I already paid 11 dollars to watch it online. Then I started seeing information about the Hebrew Israelites from the camps for free, like everybody else. But I don't regret buying those DVDs, and I was glad to help Ron Dalton out. It appears he's trying to make this awakening go viral, like on the level of a"Black Panther" movie, which came out later. I remember he complained how everybody would rather spend money to see a fictional movie about Black people, then a non-fictional movie like "Negroes to Hebrews". And he did have a point.

Tbh, I was trying to forward this copy of "Negroes to Hebrews" you provided to a buddy I was talking to last night, but I didn't know how. But now I know that would have made Ron mad as well.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Look, there's plenty off Hebrew Israelites that are just as knowledgeable as him, if not more, but I don't know many that have the DNA background he has, and made a movie. But most camps say the DNA research out here is flawed,

I already asked you - what supposed "DNA background" does he have? Because it's not mentioned anywhere in any of the bios I've found for him online, and doesn't seem to fit his narrative or timeline in how he came up with the book.

You can't make all these claims about him having a PhD background in DNA and having done some DNA studies that prove Black folk are Hebrews without linking to ANY evidence for those claims whatsoever.

plus you don't need it to see we fit the Bible when it comes to the children of Israel the Bible speaks of.

But it doesn't fit at all, because the narrative didn't start until 2000 years later. God wouldn't give an entire book to a people only to see them immediately lose it, forget about it, and not see the critical prophecies fulfilled until 2000 years after the fact when the people involved don't even know what's going on.

If it's so obvious that Black folk are the children of Israel, then why did NO ONE start preaching this until some conspiracy theorists in 1886?

So you say he quotes from all these source that's been debunked, but none of these people has yet, including some of the biggest so-called rabbis in New York, been able to debunked him face to face. In fact they wound up agreeing with him. Actually, Dalton out debated them while holding back out of respect. He's still calling out all top so-called rabbis for a national debate, so everybody can see it, and they all keep ducking him, the same way they're ducking him now, by going after some Kyrie Irving instead.

You literally just made that shyt up that he "hasn't been debunked". Yet he quotes from shyt that everyone knows is made up. Are you denying that he quotes from The Protocols of the Elders of Zion or The Hidden Tyranny?

But since you know so much about Ron Dalton and his flaws, why don't you debate him, instead of arguing with me.

Neither of us have any reason to give the other the time of day. But if he wants to get a Coli account and talk to me about it here, he's free to.

Because there's nothing you can say to me that's gonna change my mind, as far as we being the Hebrew Israelite the Bible speaks of. The Bible is my source.

You claim "the Bible is my source", yet you're making a claim about the Bible that no one made for nearly 2500 years after the text in question was written. And the guys who first claimed it didn't say, "We got it from the Bible", the said, "God told it to us in a vision" and then tried to start a cult with false End Times prophecies and shyt.

Bed$tuy

Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth 🇭🇹
Daps
Reppin
BedStuy, Brooklyn
Wow, I'm sad that happened. A lot of Hebrew Israelites don't follow him because they feel he's trying to monetizing this truth. I know when I first found out about him, I paid like 40 dollars for the "Negroes to Hebrews" DVD, plus I already paid 11 dollars to watch it online. Then I started seeing information about the Hebrew Israelites from different camps for free, like everybody else. But I don't regret buying those DVDs, and I was glad to help Ron Dalton out. It appears he's trying to make this awakening go viral, like on the level of a"Black Panther" movie, which came out later. I remember he complained how everybody would rather spend money to see a fictional movie about Black people, then a non-fictional movie like "Negroes to Hebrews". And he did have a point.

Tbh, I was trying to forward this copy of "Negroes to Hebrews" you provided to a buddy I was talking to last night, but I didn't know how. But now I know that would have made Ron mad as well.
He did a good job with the documentary but I wouldn't subscribe to everything he said. I know how to weed out the good info from the bad but for the most part he did a good job.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I already asked you - what supposed "DNA background" does he have? Because it's not mentioned anywhere in any of the bios I've found for him online, and doesn't seem to fit his narrative or timeline in how he came up with the book.

You can't make all these claims about him having a PhD background in DNA and having done some DNA studies that prove Black folk are Hebrews without linking to ANY evidence for those claims whatsoever.

But it doesn't fit at all, because the narrative didn't start until 2000 years later. God wouldn't give an entire book to a people only to see them immediately lose it, forget about it, and not see the critical prophecies fulfilled until 2000 years after the fact when the people involved don't even know what's going on.

If it's so obvious that Black folk are the children of Israel, then why did NO ONE start preaching this until some conspiracy theorists in 1886?

You literally just made that shyt up that he "hasn't been debunked". Yet he quotes from shyt that everyone knows is made up. Are you denying that he quotes from The Protocols of the Elders of Zion or The Hidden Tyranny?

Neither of us have any reason to give the other the time of day. But if he wants to get a Coli account and talk to me about it here, he's free to.

You claim "the Bible is my source", yet you're making a claim about the Bible that no one made for nearly 2500 years after the text in question was written. And the guys who first claimed it didn't say, "We got it from the Bible", the said, "God told it to us in a vision" and then tried to start a cult with false End Times prophecies and shyt.
I just told you you're not gonna make me change my mind. So I don't know what your issue is. Therefore I'm not going to entertain your responses, and I'm not taking any more time to search the scriptures for non-believers. You've had enough time. If you don't get it by now, then you probably weren't meant to. But I do suggest you read the curses in Deuteronomy 28: 15-68 for a start. And by the way, if you think there's only 66 or 88 books to the bible, then you're wrong. It was also prophesied that more information would come out in the later or last days.

I also already told you this wasn't all about Ron Dalton. Anyway, you need to ask him to provide further proof of his background qualifications. But I forgot, he has to contact you..lol. Now let it go.

Last edited:

Bed$tuy

Daps
Reppin
BedStuy, Brooklyn
@Laidbackman

While on Clubhouse I noticed many don't like him but even they were objective and said the documentary was mostly correct. I don't my waste time debating in forums. I rather speak on it in Clubhouse. I found out it's better that way. I just use these forums to drop underrated info

In Clubhouse. I had debates and dialogues with Eritreans, Somali, Ethiopians, Sudanese, Nuwaubian, 5 percenters, Moors, Hebrew Israelites that don't believe in dna😆, Hebrew Israelites don't believe in the 12 tribe chart and believe in dna focusing on Haplogroup E and the AfroAsiatic Natufians & Iberomaurusians(YapGang) 😎

Then you got the black folks in America in Clubhouse that don't believe they have Ancestry from Africa. They think black folks are the true native American and what not. And that there's a portal in the grand canyon to Africa or some shyt like that.

Clubhouse is just like a forum but you talking live with all kinds of people from all over the world with various degrees of knowledge. Better knowledge than anybody speaking in these forums when it comes to history..

Last edited:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

Did Jews really own slaves?
Yes. Jacob Rader Marcus, a historian and Reform rabbi, wrote in his four-volume history of Americans Jews that over 75 percent of Jewish families in Charleston, South Carolina; Richmond, Virginia; and Savannah, Georgia, owned slaves, and nearly 40 percent of Jewish households across the country did. The Jewish population in these cities was quite small, however, so the total number of slaves they owned represented just a small fraction of the total slave population; Eli Faber, a historian at New York City’s John Jay College reported that in 1790, Charleston’s Jews owned a total of 93 slaves, and that “perhaps six Jewish families” lived in Savannah in 1771.

A number of wealthy Jews were also involved in the slave trade in the Americas, some as shipowners who imported slaves and others as agents who resold them. In the United States, Isaac Da Costa of Charleston, David Franks of Philadelphia and Aaron Lopez of Newport, Rhode Island, are among the early American Jews who were prominent in the importation and sale of African slaves. In addition, some Jews were involved in the trade in various European Caribbean colonies. Alexandre Lindo, a French-born Jew who became a wealthy merchant in Jamaica in the late 18th century, was a major seller of slaves on the island.

U got that from a site called

MyJewishLearning :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
@Laidbackman

While on Clubhouse I noticed many don't like him but even they were objective and said the documentary was mostly correct. I don't my waste time debating in forums. I rather speak on it in Clubhouse. I found out it's better that way. I just use these forums to drop underrated info

In Clubhouse. I had debates and dialogues with Eritreans, Somali, Ethiopians, Sudanese, Nuwaubian, 5 percenters, Moors, Hebrew Israelites that don't believe in dna😆, Hebrew Israelites don't believe in the 12 tribe chart and believe in dna focusing on Haplogroup E and the AfroAsiatic Natufians & Iberomaurusians(YapGang) 😎

Then you got the black folks in America in Clubhouse that don't believe they have Ancestry from Africa. They think black folks are the true native American and what not. And that there's a portal in the grand canyon to Africa or some shyt like that.

Clubhouse is just like a forum but you talking live with all kinds of people from all over the world with various degrees of knowledge. Better knowledge than anybody speaking in these forums when it comes to history..
Thanks. I just downloaded the app.

Bed$tuy

Daps
Reppin
BedStuy, Brooklyn
People can deflect with the Protocols of the Elders all they want to.

The evidence of Jewish slaveowners is substantial

Ansley Davis & David Wise.
Jewish slaveowners

450e23f676e4c21791aa6c217bebb384c7d365da.jpg

afac6ef8f713a73e8eab9f007ff7651ef82dd370.jpg

QBN

All Star
Daps
I want to see this film now. This is great, more people are looking into this subject. Got sent this video in a chat. Big up Kyrie!