Hebrews 2 Negroes. Wake Up Black America!!!

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:unimpressed:That applies to him.
So does
Matthew 7:22-24

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

:gucci:Nothing circular about it. I didn't begin my clause with my point and return back to it.

Brotha you don't know what the hell you're talking about honestly.

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

so according to you this scripture applies to every Christian who existed before “Hebrew Israelism” began being taught in the 1800s?

Is that what you’re trying to say?

Because I’m assuming early Hebrew Israelites were still Christians like the Guy in the video

“The Hebrew Israelite movement is rooted in Black Judaism, a belief system birthed in the late 1800s by black Christians from the South's Pentecostal "Holiness" movement. They claimed to have received a revelation: America's recently emancipated slaves were God's chosen people, the true Hebrews.”

Does rejecting Hebrew Israelites teachings MAGICALLY make someone a fake Christian?

Moreover, who are YOU or any organization the one to Judge?

F.S. Cherry, a self-declared prophet who in 1886 started a "black Jew" church in Chattanooga, Tenn., where he preached that white people were inherently evil and hated by God. Cherry also instructed his followers that the earth is square and that Jesus would return in the year 2000 to install blacks over whites through a race war.

This is your original leader/prophet right? :patrice:

Sounds like NOI little cousin mixed with a bit of Jehovah Witness......breh :youngsabo:

Sounds like a race centric faith which piggybacks off older more established religions and criticizes the original and current members of these faiths by says they have essentially been “getting it wrong” for thousands of years

Exactly what Muslims Arabs believe about Judaism/Christianity.

As they claimed Arabs to be the NEW chosen people from the line of Ishmael...... as if race even mattered to God back then and even less so today whether it be a Jew, Gentile, or even African American who HAVE NO IDEA of their true history before slavery.

Yes we’ve been known the people in the Bible aren’t white and neither was Jesus but in the big picture that doesn’t matter

There’s nothing new under the sun. I’m telling you Hebrew Israelites are bring ZERO new teachings to any religion/faith and certainly nothing relevant or supplemental to the message of Jesus

If it makes you feel good to be a “Hebrew” then fine. If it motivates you to study the Bible and live a more righteous lifestyle even better, But don’t b*stardize true Christianity and Judaism to make room for your new sect and don’t use the hatred of white people or Jewish people to fuel your NEW narrative and beliefs which contradict gods true message and nature found in the Bible which is LOVE

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
That dude in the video straight-up lied and said they only talk about the positives and never the curses. They have entire classes about the curses.

He bore false witness but suppose to have the holy ghost. Get the hell out of here.

If that's true, then fair....so long as we have the same smoke for the ones in this thread who have borne false witness and try to cover it up with insults. :jbhmm:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
“The Hebrew Israelite movement is rooted in Black Judaism, a belief system birthed in the late 1800s by black Christians from the South's Pentecostal "Holiness" movement. They claimed to have received a revelation: America's recently emancipated slaves were God's chosen people, the true Hebrews.”

F.S. Cherry, a self-declared prophet who in 1886 started a "black Jew" church in Chattanooga, Tenn., where he preached that white people were inherently evil and hated by God. Cherry also instructed his followers that the earth is square and that Jesus would return in the year 2000 to install blacks over whites through a race war.

This is your original leader/prophet right? :patrice:

So it's a clear, obvious false revelation by a proven false prophet, and it didn't exist in any form on any continent until the late 1800s.

Now that their false prophet has been exposed, they tried to shyt to some sort of pseudo-historical claims that keep getting exposed and bad misreadings of the Bible.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Do Jews deny being the son Japheth?
The father of Gomer
Who had 3 sons
Ashkenaz, Ripath and Togarmah

I dont really waste time arguing because every soul answers to their own fate as it says in;
Revelations 13:9-10
'If anyone has ears he should listen:
If anyone is to be a prisoner
Then he will be a prisoner
If anyone is to be killed with the sword
Then he will be killed with the sword....'

Revelations 22:11
'He that is unjust , let him be unjust still:
He which is filthy, let him be filthy still:
He that is righteous, let him be righteous still:
He that is Holy, let him be holy still.'

I got a thread asking him some questions

@Sccit I got a question for you.

Check It out.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Given all this info and the topic, how does knowing the skin color and facial features of the Hebrew people of the Bible affect you personal faith today?

Does it change anything?

Or is this strictly an interesting project for historical research.

Are you also trying to prove the Bible to be true and the God of the Israelites to be the true God.

As interesting as it all is,none if it would matter matter to someone who, for example, regards the Bible as a fantasy, fairy tale, myth or big “comic book” or for people who ARENT pro black.

That said, the person you posted I believe is from Yemen or Oman region in the 1900s. I think the photo is from a war that happened over there

Are you saying this is a original Jew, a Black African person or an Arab/Berber/Bedouin type mix?

Last edited:

Bed$tuy

Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth 🇭🇹
Daps
Reppin
BedStuy, Brooklyn
Given all this info and the topic, how does knowing the skin color and facial features of the Hebrew people of the Bible affect you personal faith today?

Does it change anything?

Or is this strictly an interesting project for historical research.

Are you also trying to prove the Bible to be true and the God of the Israelites to be the true God.

As interesting as it all is,none if it would matter matter to someone who, for example, regards the Bible as a fantasy, fairy tale, myth or big “comic book” or for people who ARENT pro black.

That said, the person you posted I believe is from Yemen or Oman region in the 1900s. I think the photo is from a war that happened over there

Are you saying this is a original Jew, a Black African person or an Arab/Berber/Bedouin type mix?

🙄😐🤨

I'm not interested in having a dialogue with you.

Don't quote me

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
🙄😐🤨

I'm not interested in having a dialogue with you.

Don't quote me

It’s not necessarily directed at you only, but for others in here to ask themselves these questions. :hubie:

Maybe they are not afraid to think and have a dialogue with themselves. :manny:

And I’m gonna continue quoting and challenging stuff you post, otherwise what’s the point of the thread, to share your one sided views and promote your social media/YouTube pages? In that case I’m helping YOU with views and clicks. :banderas:

Better put me on Ignore, breh cause now I’ll make sure to be look out for your posts :youngsabo: