HBO's Show Me A Hero (from David Simon)

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
See how the photographer put the camera down when the mom was going to work??? I love how from the beginning the racism was subtle then it culminated in the last few minutes with Wasicsko saying they slick using property value and way of life instead of ******s and then the Condo vandalism

And they stop shooting when they pass the kids in the playground too. Dastardly. :scust:

There's a lot to unpack from this show. Might have to do a second lap when it's finished.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm currently watching part 3 of this mini-series.....

:dwillhuh: You would think with how hard The Coli/SOHH stans the the fukk outta "The Wire", this thread would be a lot more active.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I tried to put cats onto this months ago and all they said was it seemed boring. Same people probably call "The Wire" the GOAT but tell people to skip seasons. :snoop:

Fred.

Bingo. The same folks who shyt on Season 2 of "The Wire" are probably gonna ignore this mini-series.

i just saw this trailer on youtube :ohhh:

"The creator of The Wire" got me sold instantly. :feedme:

yeah, same here. i was watchin' 'music videos on youtube this mornin' and came across the trailer for it :wow:
@stomachlines You watching it breh?

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I saw CMB graffiti in the projects...probably just an unrelated detail, but that was Damion World Hardy's crew back in NYC early 90's....