Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
David Simon did it again :mjcry:

98234-rock-clapping-gif-Imgur-rPS2.gif

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
So good.

I was worried, knowing nothing about the story, that the story would haul some white guy as a hero for simply doing the right thing...or even the not-terrible thing. Thankfully, it didn't really go there, instead painting even those responsible for the plan's success as narcissistic politicians with little concern for anything other than the next election.

Wasickso's story is tragic, but hardly sympathetic. That alone is an impressive achievement.

Last edited:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:francis: homie in rikers facing robber 2

Bronx, New York Second Degree Robbery Attorney :: Robbery in the Second Degree – New York Penal Law 160.10 :: Manhattan, New York Robbery Defense Lawyer

minimum 3.5 yrs by todays standards....not sure if it was the same back in 88

Edit: NVM - they just said he'll get out by the end of the year. Now homie has a record and won't be able to get a job and provide for his child. Plus, what are the chances he gets another charge while locked up? The cycle continues....

Last edited:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
What!? They nominated the mayor for a jfk courage award!? :mindblown:

I said this same shyt in HL when the Michigan bar reversed their decision to give an award to a white supremacist

And this my friends, describes the racial "evolution" of the segregationist generation.

"Oh this story is amazing! :whoo::salute:"
"Huh? What? Minorities are offended?:camby:"
"Oh - A white supremacist wrote it :whoa:"

"I can't believe people harbor such feelings of hatred nowadays. This isn't America. This isn't my America.:birdman:"

"Now congratulate me for doing what's right :mjpls:"

That "now congratulate me for doing what's right" is that BS liberal social progressivism that describes that entire democratic council to a T.

Muhfukka is really sitting here cheesing about doing a good political job and not ONCE has he shown any empathy about creating a better living condition for those in public housing. "In two years everyone is going to remember what you did for this city." :mindblown:

What HE did? The muhfukka had no choice. If he doesn't get a deal done, the houses get built. If he gets the deal done, the houses get built. Wipe that smile off your face.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
What!? They nominated the mayor for a jfk courage award!? :mindblown:

I said this same shyt in HL when the Michigan bar reversed their decision to give an award to a white supremacist

That "now congratulate me for doing what's right" is that BS liberal social progressivism that describes that entire democratic council to a T.

Muhfukka is really sitting here cheesing about doing a good political job and not ONCE has he shown any empathy about creating a better living condition for those in public housing. "In two years everyone is going to remember what you did for this city." :mindblown:

What HE did? The muhfukka had no choice. If he doesn't get a deal done, the houses get built. If he gets the deal done, the houses get built. Wipe that smile off your face.
shyt is hilarious
this show touched me in a way i dont think any other show can
cause i always wanted to know the science behind this shyt
power hungry ass whiteboys

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Smh the racism is seething in this video crazy how the mob is super aggressive against Sussman. Sussman started going in half way through :wow:
You know, there are a lot of folks who would probably on reflex get defensive on him calling that Solomon Odom dude an Uncle Tom and boy was that crowd supposedly "outraged" on his behalf. However dudes like that are actively working with the enemy to put it bluntly. He just happens to be a white supremacist with black skin. So he gets my cosign and I have no hate against him on calling the dude out on his bullshyt.\

Also if you watch the video fully, its funny the "kid" at the end who hasn't learn the sneaky ways to express the racism in codewords accidentally let the mask slip and the host had to come and cover for him at the end. :mjlol: