Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
@Hater Eraser deserves some sort of honorary tag after this fiasco :dead:

gEsmvgO.png

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Same with me

My sister a lesbian and my great aunt is too. So I’m open to talking to them. Most of my homegirls are lesbians

I tried to be cool with this gay dude at work cause me and him were the only black peoples there but yeah he tried getting way too close and constantly getting in my space and kept tryna touch me and shyt :hubie:

But that did teach me that that’s how women feel a lot of times about men so it did make me more conscious of how I act around women and how they feel.

Nah, you gotta be a 4'8 hunchback of Notre dame looking dude to really disgust women. Only way to compare gay dudes flirting with straight dudes.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Nah, you gotta be a 4'8 hunchback of Notre dame looking dude to really disgust women. Only way to compare gay dudes flirting with straight dudes.
Breh unwanted advances is unwanted advances no matter who it comes from. Stop tryna make excuses for making women feel uncomfortable you can easily interact with them and get cheeks without doing so.

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
Funny how alot of the responses are "Yes but he started flirting with me so I had to cut it off". Like that's a lesson you nikkas needed to learn? :what:

Even the gay nikkas inherently knew no straight nikka would be friends with a gay nikka so they tried yall.

Did you nikkas not have "homophobic" fathers growing up?

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, I've had gay neighbors, coworkers, and classmates. There are a couple gay guys at my job who I fukk with (pause lol).
That's the thing, if you just look at statistics it's obvious we've all had gay neighbors, colleagues, family members, classmates, acquaintances, lovers, community workers, church members, business associates, customers, etc. It's kind of weird not to assume this is the case for everyone because they're everywhere. :yeshrug:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Breh unwanted advances is unwanted advances no matter who it comes from. Stop tryna make excuses for making women feel uncomfortable you can easily interact with them and get cheeks without doing so.

I wasn't making excuses. You was tryna compare the straight men and gays advances. And I can make unwanted advances to whatever woman I want the hell what you think.:mjlol:

Luckily I'm a decent looking guy so it ain't no thang over here.