Have you ever befriended a gay nikka?

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
yall really think yall are fukkable lol

i think we as straight men project the fact that we'd fukk the equivalent of a dead whale corpse (if nobody found out) onto every man we meet

so naturally we assume every gay man must want us as well when theyre actually pretty picky as far as i know :yeshrug:

maybe youre just really really handsome OP :wrist: :dame:

personally, i dont have that problem :yeshrug:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
But I’m a big dude, and can handle myself physically. I couldn’t imagine how a lil 5’2” like 120 pound woman would feel ...

full

Dame-Diddy.gif

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Yea, I've had gay neighbors, coworkers, and classmates. There are a couple gay guys at my job who I fukk with (pause lol). One is just a normal acting dude, super into sports and manly shyt (he builds houses and shyt for fun) who happens to be married to a guy and they have kids. The other is more of the stereotypical effete gay guy, but in a very...classical way I guess? Like he wears the nicest suits, nicest haircuts, etc but has this slight lisp and does the gay hand movements. We've gone to NY and London together on business trips (alongside other coworkers) and he's great at taking us to the best places for business fashion shyt. If you need a tailor he's gonna give you the best options.

how'd you get into the industry breh :jbhmm:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
my former best friend came out to me shortly after we graduated high school...and i told him nothing would change with the understanding that i was not and had no desire to be...and if he came on to me just once consciously or not, that would be it. to his credit he never violated on that front but other things in his life are why i had to separate myself from him...he got into too much bullshyt

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
my former best friend came out to me shortly after we graduated high school...and i told him nothing would change with the understanding that i was not and had no desire to be...and if he came on to me just once consciously or not, that would be it. to his credit he never violated on that front but other things in his life are why i had to separate myself from him...he got into too much bullshyt
Hopefully he made a lot of female friends that you could meet cuz that's probably the only benefit I can see to a friend being gay.