Have you ever befriended a gay nikka?

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Back in 2021 a gay nikka followed me for a couple blocks and I was ready to crash

full

streetz-harlem.jpeg

Last edited:
Daps
A dude I was cool with from elementary school ended up being gay in middle school. We were still cool but didnt have anything in common so we didnt really interact much

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Why would you be friends with a gay anyway? Not being a homophobe, but ya'll would have absolutely nothing in common to discuss.

This is untrue, unless the only thing you talk about with dudes is how much you love vagina.

My gay homie and I actually...welp, I've just realized I'm about to pour jelly on myself. :francis:

We chat about wrestling all the time. :dame:

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
Yea, my mom’s friend kid. We were like 10. Can’t help but wonder if he was the reason his dad left, because dude was a natural athlete. He literally looked like that “swole body” kid from that video.

shyt went left when when I spotted my mom at their house, so I walked inside. His mom called him to the living room and this nikka came out in her silk robe dragging the floor like a full length mink and a pair of her heels :gucci:.

Didn’t want to embarrass my momma, so I told his mom I just came to get the house key from mine so I could get inside. Never stepped foot in that house again and he stayed away as well, so I never outed him.

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
yep...

my old barber was :wrist:...

he never violated and he was cold wit the clippers so shyt didn't matter to me... :manny:

me him and the other homie that knew how to screenprint attemtpred to start a streetwear brand... :mjlol:

we had a booth at the houston sneaker summit in like '10-'11 and gave away a bunch of t-shirts...people were fukkin wit the designs...:ehh:

passed dom Kennedy while he was walking through the crowd and dapped him up like we did in high school when you pass the homie in the hallway...:russ:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Yea, my mom’s friend kid. .. His mom called him to the living room and this nikka came out in her silk robe dragging the floor like a full length mink and a pair of her heels so I .... told his mom I just came to get the house key from mine so I could get inside

55fgm8o.gif

full

full

" Can't a young nikka get money any more? (ah)
Tell PETA my mink is dragging on the floor (ah) "

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
yep...

my old barber was :wrist:...

he never violated and he was cold wit the clippers so shyt didn't matter to me... :manny:

me him and the other homie that knew how to screenprint attemtpred to start a streetwear brand... :mjlol:

we had a booth at the houston sneaker summit in like '10-'11 and gave away a bunch of t-shirts...people were fukkin wit the designs...:ehh:

passed dom Kennedy while he was walking through the crowd and dapped him up like we did in high school when you pass the homie in the hallway...:russ:

JBDDAC7.gif