Have you ever befriended a gay nikka?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
nah, gay dudes either assume you are homophobic or they want to smash.
No casual acquainting with them

Disagree.
jtSN7ZQ.png

I got a gay homie with a whole ass fiancée. He's not flamboyant (he's a big brolic ass dude) but he's cool as sh*t and never got no :shaq: vibes from him.
(Though personally I don't think I'm his type. :russ: :dame:)

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thread reminds me of a dude I knew from the gym

One Friday night I was out and dude was in the club with a proper camp guy. shyt was mindbogling because he definitely wasn't guy (I had seen him on dates with women)

Me personally, nah I just couldn't. shyt make me feel uncomfortable.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Yea, I've had gay neighbors, coworkers, and classmates. There are a couple gay guys at my job who I fukk with (pause lol). One is just a normal acting dude, super into sports and manly shyt (he builds houses and shyt for fun) who happens to be married to a guy and they have kids. The other is more of the stereotypical effete gay guy, but in a very...classical way I guess? Like he wears the nicest suits, nicest haircuts, etc but has this slight lisp and does the gay hand movements. We've gone to NY and London together on business trips (alongside other coworkers) and he's great at taking us to the best places for business fashion shyt. If you need a tailor he's gonna give you the best options.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
In 10th grade (07-08) I failed English in freshman year so I was in English 1 again with the new freshman and it was this one quiet ass dude in there “Harry” I was put next too. Taller black dude, really bad acne like active white heads that always looked ready to pop. He ain’t never start no trouble and was just low speaking to non verbal at all (this before nikkas was using words like aspergers, spectrum and neurodivergent and shyt back then you was either treated as normal or restarted). We also had French 1 that year together and Art 1 in my 11th grade so eventually he started talking to me and I embraced him cuz he just seemed a little weird/nerdy and he didn’t stink. Some time into my junior year I can’t remember the exact topic but I must have mentioned something homophobic and he was like “well I’m bi”. I immediately started distancing myself cuz hell nah I couldn’t let nobody associate that shyt with me, even though he really only told me. He really only talked to me and 1 other person but when I started telling people why I was distancing myself and visibly telling dude to fukk off and stop talking to me, even the other dude who fukked with him who was a school shooter vibes scrawny cac even started roasting him for being gay (y’all remember what it was like before wokeness) But he would not stop talking to me. Day in and day out whispering, “hey what’s up” “hey myname” “hey look” “talk to me”, smiling and waving when he seen me in the hallways, etc, It got to the point where he was trolling the shyt out of me all class and people thought I was just being mean when I would go off cuz no one could hear him until eventually this chick who sat next to me and in front of him, turned around and told him to shut the fukk up and everybody seen I wasn’t crazy or just picking on him. I was in no means right for how I treated him first but that shyt got really annoying after a while. He stopped really messing with me after that and I went on about my life as normal. Later junior year I’m walking to my next class outside in the trailers and this cac girl in our French class comes up to me and says hey you heard what happened to “Harry” and I was like nah what? Apparently he asked this chick to homecoming or prom or whatever I can’t remember and she said no so he pulled out a knife and stabbed her. She lived thankfully and he got put in a crazy house afaik.

But y’all it took a while for me to get over thinking when he got out he would come looking for me. Reflecting over the years I def feel some level of guilt because I really was his only friend and he confided in me and I completely shut him out and then started telling people, who knows how that affected him and the decisions he would later make. If I embraced him maybe he would’ve just went and gone out and dated some dude and left that chick alone who knows.

But yeah I befriended a gay restarted nikka and he ended up almost killing a chick. Never come out to me

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There are gay 1-2 guys that I bump into @ social events or bars that I'm cool with. I just chop it up w/ them like I do the other fellas and talk about whatever. The only difference is if they try to get flirtatious w/ me, then I'll dip and go find some women to talk to. I would move the same if it was a chick I wasn't attracted to :yeshrug: