Have you ever befriended a gay nikka?

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Obligatory :dame:

This coming from the gay nikka who used to run with Shannon Sharpe talkin bout “exposing him”

Lotta nikkas in that thread made the point this is why straight men shouldn’t have gay friends (I agree can’t lie)

I ain’t never had no gay friends in my life until I joined a fraternity while in school, and honestly I don’t really fw em; it’s really like havin a girl without a vagina around u no disrespect

Y’all think this is a childish mindset or it’s law?
unrelated no offense to ghey nikkas but the aggression be ode from them in my experience, so i feel u know what ur asking for if u dont set stern boundaries alot of the times.
ur sexuality will get felt out alot if they find u attractive
:dame:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
unrelated no offense to ghey nikkas but the aggression be ode from them in my experience, so i feel u know what ur asking for if u dont set stern boundaries alot of the times.
ur sexuality will get felt out alot if they find u attractive
:dame:
You not lying at all

Seen them gay nikkas do it multiple times

They used to ask me if I thought bruh was gay

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
That's the thing, if you just look at statistics it's obvious we've all had gay neighbors, colleagues, .. for everyone because they're everywhere. :yeshrug:

nsj15Ei.gif

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
The laws of nature. They’re still men at the end of the day. So they view things with the same thristyness and immaturity as straight men. Like a straight man befriending a woman, but whole time he’s plotting and wants to be more then friends with her. Gay men can exhibit that same toxicity and possessiveness as straight men when it comes to the sex they’re attracted to. That’s not all gay men of course. I don’t mind having a gay homeboi if all is cool. Same way I don’t mind having a female friend, becuse I have boundaries and I’m evolved.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The funny thing about it is that they boldly flirted with me for a while, but this was before they came out (this was in high school) but I guess they weren't my type (i wasn't dating as a kid anyway) so we became friends. I get it though, I guess they needed a beard and i look like the type of girl a straight male is supposed to go for :mjlol:

Then my lesbian friend I met in college. She is dead now. RIP

I know a lot of the gays. I'm in atl 🤷🏽‍♀️
Interesting :patrice:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
My favorite cousin is gay. He's cool as hell. I've hung out with his friends a few times too. No big deal. Oh..And my wife has a good friend that's gay...We've had dinner with him and his husband before.
:manny: