Have you ever befriended a gay nikka?

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I wasn't making excuses. You was tryna compare the straight men and gays advances. And I can make unwanted advances to whatever woman I want the hell what you think.:mjlol:

Luckily I'm a decent looking guy so it ain't no thang over here.
Yeah you can do whatever you want doesn't mean you should. It has nothing to do with looks but rather being a decent human being and having empathy for others. Do unto others as you would like done to you. Or is that scripture reference in your name just for show?

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
also can't hang out with gay women. they constantly dikk measuring ..

@Tony D'Amato

d44bh1.gif

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
yeah. dude asked me if I would "miss him" when he went out of town one weekend. I knew it was over then. ultimately these dudes start catching feelings so you can't even keep it a buck anymore. then try to deny it and get emotional it's like nikka that's how I know you like me cause normal brehs would not get emotional over that shyt. get lost.

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Slippery slope now what if you pick him up to go out and bro came out side with lipstick and a wig now you gotta pull the
RXjkJn.gif

And lose a friend ship.. or what if you meet a new bytch and say this my boy.. she’s going to tell all her friends and gonna look at you like :mjtf:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Not in Real life, but at work.

For some reason Gay dudes don't be feeling comfortable speaking to me at work at first, they must be used to nyggas feeling uncomfortable. I make it a point to Speak to everybody when we cross paths... Over there acting like we invisible.

Nah nygga "How you doing".
:stopitslime:

In 2007 I did befriend the Gay nygga that was catfishing Nyggas in the chatroom for Dyck picss,and acting like he was a female,whole time he was a Nygga from the Bronx.

(He told me secrets about y'all Gangbangin Bronx Nyggas too, I won't share them on here though)
:dame:

Nygga KNEW I was straight and would sneaky ask for Pics of me in Basketball Shorts every now and then...them Gay Nyggas will try you, boy! Weird ass Fetish.

:russ:

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
As an adult no.

One of my best friends from childhood is gay though. It was never weird to me though because he's the most :mjpls: person I have ever met when it comes to dating. I remember when he was trying (and failing miserably) to be straight for his family he was like "white girls are just the best. their hair smells like angels". It was a big fiasco w/ his family when he tried to take a white girl to a school dance instead of this black girl from his family's church. I was at his house when the shyt hit the fan and it's still one of the top 5 funniest moments of my life. Boy his aunties and grandmas was on his head I was egging that shyt on. I threw in the "angels" comment too like pouring gas on a fire :russ:

Dude always has put in a good word for me w/ women too that's my boy for life

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Been cool with plenty gay folk, lesbians too.

I didn’t know they were gay at first but after I found out :yeshrug:

As long as they don’t hit on me we can always be cool. And I know they were cool because I got hit on a lot by gay ass nikkas but the ones that know me never acted funny around me and knew I dont play that shyt…

Other nikkas though :dame: