Have you dated outside your race and met their family?

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Yep...my last 2 out of 3 chicks have been Latin, and i'm black and their parents LOVE/LOVED me. The other chick was black, and her mother thought I owed her something, literally SAID "shouldn't you be trying to impress me?" 5-6 months after I been pounding her. My response was "what do i need to prove to you?:stopitslime: Your daughters in with me love already..." Needless to say she's my ex.

Daps
i'm black

The other chick was black, and her mother thought I owed her something, literally SAID "shouldn't you be trying to impress me?" 5-6 months after I been pounding her. My response was "what do i need to prove to you?:stopitslime: Your daughters in with me love already..." Needless to say she's my ex.

:what: this is an IR thread.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Went to one of my Ex's house for Thanksgiving. She was already my Ex at the time. Her Pops didn't know we used to be together, but her Moms did. She was cool with me.

I don't know if this counts but my last Ex (African/French) family LOVED me. I actually stayed with them and shyt was cool as hell. Her Moms and her Brother would tell me how fukked up my Ex was. And this was while we were still together :laugh:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
his parents are staunch repub "drill baby drill" oil types...and they loved me off the bat. like mogs said tho...they def weren't the types to get down with blacks until they met me. his dad and my dad love each other now tho....they're both golf fiends.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
I'm a white Haitian and look Hispanic so I get shyt from all sides.

First girlfriend was black, her entire family (aunts, uncles, grandparents) loved me, except for her older sister. She was a reformed slut and a newly born again christian and kept telling her sister to find a good black boy in church. Had a little falling out with her aunt though when she caught me starring at the cousins ass during a bbq. The ass was fat though :noah:

Colombian chick, moms was cool, pops gave me the cold shoulder.

Of all the Rican parents I've met over time, they generally liked me but I always, and I mean ALWAYS get into this convo

Rican Parents = You don't speak spanish ??
Me = No, but I can speak and understand a little bit
RP = So where you from then ?
Me = I'm Haitian
RP = Asian ?!?! :leostare:
Me = :snoop: NO, HAITIAN, HAITIANO, from Haiti
RP = :ohhh: Oh Haiti ! :rudy: You no Haitian, Haitians are black, dark as night. (I was actually told this once)
Me = No there are light skinned Haitians, I like to call myself the last of a dying breed :smugfavre:
RP = :heh: ta bien :manny:
Me = :beli: :ld:

Daps
Reppin
The Bar
I've been dating outside my race since I got out of high school. Right now I got a little asian on the team. My mom can't say shyt she married a white dude.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
:pachaha: And your trife ass wife wants a life with a black man.

was she white my nikka?

yep...

2pyvz2s.jpg

35jxz5v.jpg

the granny n the mom..

im :eat:

she across the table..:lolbron:

i felt her kick my foot n my sock go down..:ahh:..i reached for my leg...looked down..:aicmon: ...devin told me a long time ago on the de la soul song..aint nuthin wrong with big drawls..