Have you dated outside your race and met their family?

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
His momma wanted those kids with that good hair...those half spic/black kids. :russ:

Nah, she told me straight up that she always wanted him to be with a black girl....but she saw the pattern of girls that he dated or liked (all spanish chicks) so she knew she was gonna have to like one eventually, and she said I was the one :russ:

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
I dated like 2 mexican chicks, both of their families were koo with me. One her parents couldnt speak english so i had no convo with them, jus her bros and cousins. All the ones in ran into treated me like family.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
My father wouldn't shake his hand. Demanded that we leave. Didn't talk to me for months, but when he did I was told that he and my Grandmother would disown me if I continued to see my ex. Pops went as far as emailing my aunts and uncles to let them know that I was dating a black man. And he made sure when he did, that he referred to my ex by using the typical racial slurs.

I had to sit down with my Grandmother and explain that this was racist and unfair by using myself as an example. My mom is Italian and my Pops is Mexican. My Mom's parents kicked her out when she got prego by my pops. Hypocrites!

I still continued to date dude, but it only lasted a year after that. The pressure made dude very uncomfortable and almost impossible on holidays. Funny thing is, dude treated me better than any latino guy ever did, but they didn't care. They only see color. I guess they don't realize that they too are minorities. In the summer I tan easily and she (grandmother) insists that I stay out of the sun. I feel like I must have been switched at birth, 'cause I'm nothing like my family.

So now I keep my relationships very private.

The end.

Wow

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I never dated outside my race. But I do fukk outside my race and never ever wanna meet they parents.

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
My father wouldn't shake his hand. Demanded that we leave. Didn't talk to me for months, but when he did I was told that he and my Grandmother would disown me if I continued to see my ex. Pops went as far as emailing my aunts and uncles to let them know that I was dating a black man. And he made sure when he did, that he referred to my ex by using the typical racial slurs.

I had to sit down with my Grandmother and explain that this was racist and unfair by using myself as an example. My mom is Italian and my Pops is Mexican. My Mom's parents kicked her out when she got prego by my pops. Hypocrites!

I still continued to date dude, but it only lasted a year after that. The pressure made dude very uncomfortable and almost impossible on holidays. Funny thing is, dude treated me better than any latino guy ever did, but they didn't care. They only see color. I guess they don't realize that they too are minorities. In the summer I tan easily and she (grandmother) insists that I stay out of the sun. I feel like I must have been switched at birth, 'cause I'm nothing like my family.

The end.

Damn... Super deep. I feel u about staying private.

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH

The end.

lmao not funny in real life but :russ: @ the visual. post a pic of the email he sent

BeezyWeezy

Retired :whew:
Daps
Reppin
Florida
I GOT LUCKY :manny:

When I first met wifey, I was feeling her, but as my moms drilled into my head and from past experiences I was a little hesitant because she was white and god only knows how her parents and fam might react. BUT the first night were kicking it, shes telling me about her fam and says she has two older black sisters :dwillhuh: So obviously I'm interested in what shes saying so I'm like, what do you mean you have two black sisters :leostare:

She goes on to explain that her parents adopted children before they had her and her brother. So I'm thinking, right off the bat, this might be wifey, cus how many white girls you gonna find that their family is gonna be cool with black people, let alone have black siblings! :ehh:

Long story short, met the entire fam, Mom's is the most patient understanding woman I ever met, and her Dad is ight but a bit nerdy and can be a bit smug and pretentious sometimes. That being said, their both really liberal, were pretty much hippies and her Mom's is a teacher that works with all the kids that act up too much to be in class (her school is in the hood), and her Dad is a lawyer but also a University professer of Law, used to run one of the Universities around here, and won the highest medal awarded to regular citizens for starting up an equal oppurtunity program in the law school so that blacks and natives could get better access to getting into law program and help with their funding :jawalrus::pachaha:

Rest of the fam is straight, her lil bro is kinda like her Dad as hes pretty smart, but hes pretty laid back too. Her sisters are crazy, but no crazier then my family so thats why we get along so well. The oldest sis is a social worker, and frequently travels down to ATL (were in Canada) for conventions and shyt for her job. Her other sister dropped outta high school and was a stripper for a number of years :shaq: but she been off that for years now as she got two lil girls and pretty much takes care of em herself (plus she really has no skills to be able to get a job and that's not hating its literally the truth of the matter).

All in all, shyt went better then expected obviously. :mjpls: