Have you dated outside your race and met their family?

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Had me fooled. I always assumed AG was from Toronto since she's Jamaican and watches hockey.

hehe nah my aunt and cousins are there(T-dot)....i was raised in the H. but like Reincar said the love of hockey started with a puckhead ex putting me on about 12 years ago. :guilty:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Chinese girl I dated...I skyped with her parents. They seemed cool. They asked would they have Tiger Woods grandchildren. :leostare::pachaha:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
My first boyfriend was Black, I'm Puerto Rican.

His mom loved me and still does. In fact, she said she wished her son married me instead of his current wife :laugh: The rest of his family was cool too.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
§ansprix™;356928 said:

His mom loved me and still does. In fact, she said she wished her son married me instead of his current wife :laugh: The rest of his family was cool too.

:what: :laff:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
§ansprix™;356928 said:

His momma wanted those kids with that good hair...those half spic/black kids. :russ:

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
His parents were long money super democrats from Boston who probably have very little interaction with young black people in real life, but plenty in theory.

They gushed all over me like I was literally Michelle Obama herself cause I came from a good family, had a good job, had good table manners and a good attitude, basically because I was your average lower upper middle class black chick that defied what their idea of blacks was...It was mildly offensive, but at the same time I knew they didn't know any better.

Plus I couldn't be mad cause it's true, I am kinda the shyt :win:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I dated a white guy, and I met his mom she was cool. He never got to meet my family cause he knew my dad didn't like me dating a white guy :manny::russ:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This thread is revealing an interesting pattern. Fathers seem to hate on a young playa trying to get his mack on, but mothers are more understanding. Could it be that fathers feel a certain sense of jealousy on some freudian style shyt? :ohhh:

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm Indian

Ex was White. Met her parents, they thought I was like 10 years older than I actually was. .__.

current gf is flip/chinese/japanese...met her parents several times, no probblems.