Have you dated outside your race and met their family?

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get the impression they hate black people and like me. They seem to want me around and when im not they ask where i am. When encoutering other people of other races they're racist faces seem to turn on. Ill probably have to kick my girls brothers ass one of these days though. Ever since a nikka busted his head open with a bat hes been saying slick shyt about my people. Will be embarrassing because i can just hear his daughters now *stop hurting my daddy* :sadbron: I think i need to stay away from them now.

youz a bytch azz nikka :stopitslime:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I met a Sicilian girls parents and surprisingly they were cool, probably because they were born in Canada and not Italy, I used to watch Serie A soccer with her dad and older bro quite often. I never met the grandparents though, she told me they had a straight off the boat mentality and were racist as fukk.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I was stationed in Japan and my ex was Japanese I met her parents they didnt speak english but were real cool and nice to me i slept downstairs the first night i came over the following times they let me stay in their daughters room from there on out lol.

Only downside was they always made me chicken and beer though lol

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
his parents are staunch repub "drill baby drill" oil types...and they loved me off the bat. like mogs said tho...they def weren't the types to get down with blacks until they met me. his dad and my dad love each other now tho....they're both golf fiends.

Your baby dad I mean husband must be ugly as hell.

Was I the only one who expected AG to say exactly this?

Anyway for me its been mixed, I've never had anyone be overtly racist to me but I've got the cold shoulder from a couple dads especially since I used to be a flashy nikka pulling up in BMW at 21. Moms all love me.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Your baby dad I mean husband must be ugly as hell.

nope great looking dude actually... ex varsity baseball player. he and his bro both had lots of chicks on them when i met him actually.... keep hating tho. :smugfavre:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Its not hate, Im just having out there :smugfavre: . You are too with your obvious trolling.

everything i post about my life on here y'all considering "trolling"... wtf.
i grew up in a rich suburb in the south..that's just the way shyt is down here. :smugdraper:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
everything i post about my life on here y'all considering "trolling"... wtf.
i grew up in a rich suburb in the south..that's just the way shyt is down here. :smugdraper:

Never been to the south but from the old footage ive seen CAC worship is pretty prevalent over there so i see where you're coming from.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Ah, I've surprisingly always been liked by parents. No real stories, except for a SERIOUSLY awkward phone call from a white girlfriend's father, as well as the fact that, for some reason middle-aged white women like to hit on me. I have no idea why, but I'm not complaining :manny:.

Wallie

Pro
Daps
And you're proud of that, right?

After that, that just made everything :win: for you, huh?

I hope they spit in your food you piece of shyt.

:smugfavre: You mad?

j/k dude, calm down. That was like 7 years ago when I was in HS, I admit I was the biggest c00n back then. I'm married to a black dude now so none of that matters.