Have you dated outside your race and met their family?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
his parents are staunch repub "drill baby drill" oil types...and they loved me off the bat. like mogs said tho...they def weren't the types to get down with blacks until they met me. his dad and my dad love each other now tho....they're both golf fiends.

Damn, a lifetime of racism thrown out of the window just for you? :bow:

:wtb:

Nah. There's this dude at my job. Redneck type guy. Cool as fukk, so you would think. Walking back from hot ass Jack in the Box and he gave me a ride back to the Airport. Little shyt, you know?

He's married to another chick at my job. She says he uses the N word like a slave master.

So yeah, he may tolerate me and others, just because he has to. And he's not evil so he may do courteous things. But then again, he may also feed a stray dog. It's still an animal to him. My point is they may tolerate your ass, but don't get so comfortable as to think you're some magical negro just because their son loves you.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea, i love white people family. they are always better than mine, probably speaks more to my family though. they always be on some friendly shyt and white people always have that bum ass son that plays in a band.

i don't really care what kind of people they like or not, i know I'm the most impressive thing walking through their door

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
I dated a few chicks outside my race and one of the most recent ones was white. She was part Italian too so I ate well with her. Her parents were rich, bought me a round trip ticket to chi-town. Invited me down for Thanksgiving at a beach where we stayed in a condo for about 4 days. They even invited to go with them on a cruise this xmas. They loved me, her pops took me with him to the ACC Tournament last year. I was living the good life brehs. I didn't let her meet my fam, that's only for wifey.

jmspro

Banned
Daps
I'm white and dated nothing but black girls all my life. I grew up around nothing but black folks. The families that knew me were cool. The families that didn't know me, well the mom usually liked me but the dad usually not.

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
I dated outside of my race once...dated a Mexican guy. His father and brothers loved me but his mother and sisters gave me the stank look every time I came over to the house or out with him to a family function. Every since then, I tend to stick to my race.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I dated this Italian/Cuban broad out in New Jersey once. Her moms (Italian) was cool, and her pops (Cuban) was cool too. But he was prone to manic depression, so that wore on the family. I had to stop dealing with her cause of how she let her cousin run her mind, especially when it came to our relationship.

Wifey is Puerto Rican, but I don't even look at it as being "outside my race". :manny: Half the time she gets mistaken for being a light skinned black chick; it's not until she speaks with that NY Boricua accent that folks can tell the difference, LOL

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i created this thread but never shared my story

my ex fiance the russian :beli:, oddly enough her parents didn't hate me, her mom loved me and still sent my birthday cards even after we broke up, im sure behind close doors her dad was calling me the n word though

this other chick i dated white as well, her folks lived in a small hick town had me thinking i was going to get emmit till or whatever:yayo:, met her fam they were cool as hell but i thought it was just an act :old:, then later than evening shes showing me pictures an dthere is this black dude with her grandma and im like who is this, and she's like oh thats my grandpa(step) he died of cancer 5 years ago.

so this black man wifed this lady like 25 years when she was a single mom with 3 white kids in a small ass town and raised em, so i was in brehs :dj2:

another chick the only reason i met her fam cuz she was rich, and id always be at her condo for the weekend and her folks would come over, her sister was a major slore with 2 kids who were biracial for diff dads, so yes i was in again as the safe negro :dj2:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes. Kinda awkward cuz you're just waiti9ng for someone to say some silly ass shyt.