Have you dated outside your race and met their family?

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
I think I've told this story before

Yes...white girl...her dad was PISSED, but mom was cool. She (mom) would tell me when the dad wouldnt be there n stuff and invite me for dinner.

One night we were alone and she said :pachaha: "I got something to show you".

came back with a DVD out of the dads "entertainment room" it was Big black butts. :laff:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
My pawg told her parents about me....they thought I was Italian bc of my name :laugh:

but then she told them I'm mixed and they were :ehh:

never met em doe

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I think I've told this story before

Yes...white girl...her dad was PISSED, but mom was cool. She (mom) would tell me when the dad wouldnt be there n stuff and invite me for dinner.

One night we were alone and she said :pachaha: "I got something to show you".

came back with a DVD out of the dads "entertainment room" it was Big black butts. :laff:

You should of hooked the pops up w/ some booty talk passes. :smugfavre:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
My last 3 girlfriends before my current were latin and asian. The dominican family was cool, the colombian mom was prejudice at first due to ignorance but loved me after. The asian fam was cool. The dominican fam had the least drama..if any and always had gatherings. I got along with all of the family members.

Posted from my mobile device using tapatalk2

ridge

Daps
dating a white girl now, avoiding meeting her family but she swears up and down they are cool. told me she told her whole famly about me on the weekend and shyt. smh

dated a white girl italian way back, family was racist especially dad

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, meeting her mom was cool since she liked me. Meeting her brother was kind of awkward though, and we broke up before I met her dad.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dating a white girl now, avoiding meeting her family but she swears up and down they are cool. told me she told her whole famly about me on the weekend and shyt. smh

dated a white girl italian way back, family was racist especially dad

elaborate breh:ehh:

ridge

Daps
elaborate breh:ehh:

her dad didnt want her dating a black guy especially since im not catholic. dude was old school and rich and thought his daughter was selling herself short or something

i fukked her face and devirginized her though :lolbron:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I get the impression they hate black people and like me. They seem to want me around and when im not they ask where i am. When encoutering other people of other races they're racist faces seem to turn on. Ill probably have to kick my girls brothers ass one of these days though. Ever since a nikka busted his head open with a bat hes been saying slick shyt about my people. Will be embarrassing because i can just hear his daughters now *stop hurting my daddy* :sadbron: I think i need to stay away from them now.

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
i'm 1/2 black 1/2 white

when i meet my lady friend's families they all love me!!

but i don't fukk with white girls so maybe that's why i haven't been plastered by racism

also, there's only one race, the human race, fakkits

Daps
When I date mexican chicks their family don't like me at first. they always like some chicano type nikkas and the parents are like straight up border brother type. I always get the :mjpls: from them since im half and half they jealous of the superior genes. :smugfavre:

Brehs, idk what it is about white gf's parents but they always seem hyped as fukk to meet me. I met one pawgs dad and that nikka had the :krs: when he saw me walk in, no lie. shyt seemed so forced. but then he was inviting me to do family shyt with them so I was left like :wtf:.