Have straight black men have become the face of "TOXIC MASCULINITY"? UPDATE: 4ch*n Cac gets served!

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
When you tell people your a known DJ/producer, but they see you only have 700 twitter followers + no YouTube views, how do you explain this?

Also how do you stay in NYC working at an income producing job literally 4 months out of 3+ years in NYC? Are you suckkng dikks or exploiting your parents for money?
Why you like beating up on asian girls Tommy?
:mjpls:
Why you can't beat up a man?
Why don't you have a degree or a good paying job?
You a fukking failure breh.
:mjlol:
REmember when you spent $5,000 in one summer on Coke?
You don't even have anything to show for your time in New York.
Deal with it, you failed breh.
That's why you're back in North Carolina, you're obviously not in NEw York City. And I don't deal with bytchmade people, if you ain't down to throw hands like a man I don't want shyt to do with you stank ass.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Oh shyt. He is a ***** cac! :ohhh::feedme:

Please continue. :mjlol:
His girlfriend left him cause:

1) she was making more money than him.
2) he was trying to have a 24-year old Korean girl take care of him cause his pathetic kitchen job couldn't pay for his rent or bills.
3) He beat her up, they fought damn near all the time, she had to sleep out at her girlfriend's place a couple of times, she threw books at him and called him a pathetic loser that smelled bad cause all he ever spent his money on was weed and Supreme and stupid hypebeast gear trying to look cool. He legitimately never went out or was social in Brooklyn, stayed up on his laptop like a weirdo.
4) He lied when he was moving out and said he had to take care of his ailing father....it was really cause he couldn't afford to live in New York any more with a rich token insecure asian girlfriend that wanted white male validation that he just exploited as a fetish and a meal ticket to a life he couldn't provide on his own.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Also...dpnt worry about my sex life you fukking cac weirdo.

You white guys always obsessed with the black man's sexuality like some obsessed deviant swine....
:scust:

You couldn't get a real girlfriend that wasnt a naive and insecure asian you ordered off okcupid.

fukking fuccboi.:gucci:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@Bigty24
Welcome to the summer jam screeen my nikka!!!!!!

:mjgrin:
index.jpg

I got it poppin with mo shyt CAC.
'
I got stories for days on this cracker.

This fukkboi had the nerve to call the COPS on me TWICE!
:pacspit:

Said I was a guest in his apartment while I was paying rent the whole fukkin g time, and skimming off the top and stealing from me to buy weed and supreme.

THis cracker didn't even fukking graduate college.
My story been certified and I have my respect amongst peers.
My story is documented.

You have and never will have nothing.

Word life imma smash your fukking face in if I see you.

Got em! :diesel: