Have straight black men have become the face of "TOXIC MASCULINITY"? UPDATE: 4ch*n Cac gets served!

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
YEa, I probably should mention this guy stole almost $3,000 from me too. Hence the reason I blew up on him. He only started talking shyt when he was thousands of miles away from NEw York in North Carolina and when he knew he was behind the safety of a keyboard and knew he couldn't get touched. This guy is soft in real life. Like Pillsbury Doughboy soft.
:francis:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You wanna know why?

You really wanna know why?

@Bigty24
you finished.

This fukkboy was my roomnmate and a white boi creep with an asian girl fetish and he beat on two of his girlfriends, one of them was paying his rent while he was making bullshyt money doing dead end restaurant jobs.

HE also was scaming people on grailed for supreme and reddit and got banned

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
That's 1000% true.
Everybody I told about this guy to was completely blown away when I told them that.
All of the girlfriends this guy had living here in NYC before he moved out were asian. He had a real bad asian fetish and would never admit to it. Would always go to AMPs, pick up asian women on okcupid and plenty of fish, it was kind of sociopathic in nature.
Would listen to nothing but drill rap and fukkboi wanker techno.
He's a failed musician and failed producer and failed photographer and failed director and failed DJ and failed yuppie and failed hipster.
I'm not surprised this dude turned into a full blown white supremacist.
I didn't even know he was on 4ch@n heavy too.

I was actually trying to move out of my apartment while he and his girl were living here cause the fighting was so bad. Like he was wrestling her, threatening to kill her, she was threatening to throw him out on the street a number of times, there would be moments when they would pretend to be cool infront of me and 15 minutes later she would be screaming "stop hurting me!!! are you going to kill me?"

He is like that, I told him if he came back to NYC on the phone I'd beat the shyt out of him personally. He's been scared to come up here...well really I think he can't even afford to come up here anymore.
]

Last edited:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
THis nikka a ***** CAC~!
In THE FLESH!
B5Z_701IAAEL3mM.png

This nikka getting his tweets reported to the FBI!

:mjlol:

That bat avi looks kinda familiar yall:mjpls:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's 1000% true.
Everybody I told about this guy to was completely blown away when I told them that.
All of the girlfriends this guy had living here in NYC before he moved out were asian. He had a real bad asian fetish and would never admit to it. Would always go to AMPs, pick up asian women on okcupid and plenty of fish, it was kind of sociopathic in nature.
Would listen to nothing but drill rap and fukkboi wanker techno.
He's a failed musician and producer and photographer and director and failed yuppie and failed hipster.
I'm not surprised this dude turned into a full blown white supremacist.
I didn't even know he was on 4ch@n heavy too.

I was actually trying to move out of my apartment while he and his girl were living here cause the fighting was so bad. Like he was wrestling her, threatening to kill her, she was threatening to throw him out on the street a number of times, there would be moments when they would pretend to be cool infront of me and 15 minutes later she would be screaming "stop hurting me!!! are you going to kill me?"

He is like that, I told him if he came back to NYC on the phone I'd beat the shyt out of him personally. He's been scared to come up here...well really I think he can't even afford to come up here anymore.
]

:wow: i just finished reading through the thread. this pale devil fakkit is irate at the fact that a black man can live a lifestyle that apparently he cant afford. does he talk all that rich kid shyt to the millions of cacs being funded by their parents. doubt it.

these dudes have a severe inferiority complex even when black men are at our lowest, so imagine the level of hate when we are doing better than them.

and that fandroid fakkit is probably his alias