Have straight black men have become the face of "TOXIC MASCULINITY"? UPDATE: 4ch*n Cac gets served!

Murkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Tha Grizzle State
The Holocaust? Didn't you know that Hitler had 5.75% African Ancestry and he found out and got mad and made people pay with their lives?

Even though you're joking, it's interesting to see how White America reappropriated a term for Jews, like the Holocaust "Ghettos". Now they switched us with them, being the at center of problem in U.S. inner cities. So whenever our police state is in the "ghetto", we're practically referred to as "Burnt Jews" to pigs. Yet, :francis: when it comes to most of American poverty being comprised of White trash, for some reason THEY aren't the issue. News outlets are quick to talk about White homeless, but any other homeless minority is a threat to the local municipal districts. Cacs cause numerous economic depressions, but they make that our fault.

Last edited:
Daps
@Bigty24
Welcome to the summer jam screeen my nikka!!!!!!

:mjgrin:
index.jpg

I got it poppin with mo shyt CAC.
'
I got stories for days on this cracker.

This fukkboi had the nerve to call the COPS on me TWICE!
:pacspit:

Said I was a guest in his apartment while I was paying rent the whole fukkin g time, and skimming off the top and stealing from me to buy weed and supreme.

THis cracker didn't even fukking graduate college.
My story been certified and I have my respect amongst peers.
My story is documented.

You have and never will have nothing.

Word life imma smash your fukking face in if I see you.

Him and his girl look terrible:scust: Why did he feel the need to come on this forum and try to talk shyt about you? Just mad cuz you living better than him?
:wow: i just finished reading through the thread. this pale devil fakkit is irate at the fact that a black man can live a lifestyle that apparently he cant afford. does he talk all that rich kid shyt to the millions of cacs being funded by their parents. doubt it.

these dudes have a severe inferiority complex even when black men are at our lowest, so imagine the level of hate when we are doing better than them.

and that fandroid fakkit is probably his alias

Can't stand to see a black man livin better than him. I know that shyt is eating him up something terrible inside. The stress and hate prolly taking years off his life.:blessed:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Yea, that's one of the reasons I don't really be on here as much anymore...since the weather's gotten nice, and I've been working on my art and music things are great. I guess when you allow yourself to get wrapped up in these dialogues, it can cause some very unneeded stress on the brain.
I agree with you wholeheartedly the internet contains things that one should not waste their time checking out. Once you do you get unnecessary stress.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Him and his girl look terrible:scust: Why did he feel the need to come on this forum and try to talk shyt about you? Just mad cuz you living better than him?
I was thinking about this when I was getting my haircut today man. Like i have haters like this guy and @The Nigerian and @Fandroid that would go out of their way to follow me and annoy me and try to "expose" me cause they hate my success.

This is kind of why i didnt want to post herw too much anymore.

Like this guy literally called my parents and emailed them until they had to file an order of protectipn on him too and block his number.

:snoop:

I get nervous that if I got any serious fame or money Id have people coming out of the woodwork trying to either hurt me or my family. Or attempt to blackmail me.

He sent me 16 straight messages on my tumblr saying he "was going to ruin my life."

All of this is because i guess i succeeded in something he failed to do.

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
I was thinking about this when I was getting my haircut today man. Like i have haters like this guy and @The Nigerian and @Fandroid that would go out of their way to follow me and annoy me and try to "expose" me cause they hate my success.

Like this guy literally called my parents and emailed them until they had to file an order of protectipn on him too and block his number.

I get nervous that if I got any serious fame or money Id have people coming out of the woodwork trying to either hurt me or my family. Or attempt to blackmail me.

He sent me 16 straight messages on my tumblr saying he "was going to ruin my life."

You ain't had no success, bytch.

Don't @ me again.

Daps

I already blocked Fandroid soif that fool hating on you, I know you righteous. All I can say is keep shining brotha.:salute:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain

I hate b*stards like these why have animosity for one's success, if these people start taking accountability for their life choices and actions maybe just maybe they may become successful. Wow that is quite concerning if the guy called and emailed your parents, how did he get their number anyway? This is also one of the reasons why I don't link my business with my social media account.