Have straight black men have become the face of "TOXIC MASCULINITY"? UPDATE: 4ch*n Cac gets served!

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
His girlfriend left him cause:

1) she was making more money than him.
2) he was trying to have a 24-year old Korean girl take care of him cause his pathetic kitchen job couldn't pay for his rent or bills.
3) He beat her up, they fought damn near all the time, she had to sleep out at her girlfriend's place a couple of times, she threw books at him and called him a pathetic loser that smelled bad cause all he ever spent his money on was weed and Supreme and stupid hypebeast gear trying to look cool. He legitimately never went out or was social in Brooklyn, stayed up on his laptop like a weirdo.
4) He lied when he was moving out and said he had to take care of his ailing father....it was really cause he couldn't afford to live in New York any more with a rich token insecure asian girlfriend that wanted white male validation that he just exploited as a fetish and a meal ticket to a life he couldn't provide on his own.
:mjlol:

:picard:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR

2) he was trying to have a 24-year old Korean girl take care of him cause his pathetic kitchen job couldn't pay for his rent or bills.
3) He beat her up, they fought damn near all the time, she had to sleep out at her girlfriend's place a couple of times, she threw books at him and called him a pathetic loser that smelled bad cause all he ever spent his money on was weed and Supreme and stupid hypebeast gear trying to look cool. He legitimately never went out or was social in Brooklyn, stayed up on his laptop like a weirdo.
4) He lied when he was moving out and said he had to take care of his ailing father....it was really cause he couldn't afford to live in New York any more with a rich token insecure asian girlfriend that wanted white male validation that he just exploited as a fetish and a meal ticket to a life he couldn't provide on his own.

:ooh:

Thread flopped into a exposal fukkery
SQWz6DA.png

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
tell your racist, drug addicted, woman beating, scamming, ain't shyt, cac roomates about the Coli brehs :francis:

@Sagat how did he find out your screen name in the first place? :stopitslime:

you gotta be more selective with who you tell about this place :ufdup:
I never told him about this place.

He stalked me for months online after he moved out.
On twitter
Tumblr
Youtube
Instagram
Dozens of sites i had to block him on and he followed me here.

I legit had to file an order of harassment/restraining order on this guy cause he was threatening my family over the phone and with emails. The guy is legitimately psycho.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps

:pachaha:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
When he @Fandroid randomly talked shyt about you out of nowhere, that piqued my curiosity immediately then he said he lives in NYC a couple of times before he stated it again in this thread.

He mysteriously disappears after you address him and next thing you know..you have a month old alias coming out of the woodwork with a full front assault. He must really hate you to become so sloppy.

@BmoreGorilla book'em danno. Case closed. CAC certified :mjgrin:

I put him on a while ago:jawalrus: