Have straight black men have become the face of "TOXIC MASCULINITY"? UPDATE: 4ch*n Cac gets served!

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
That's 1000% true.
Everybody I told about this guy to was completely blown away when I told them that.
All of the girlfriends this guy had living here in NYC before he moved out were asian. He had a real bad asian fetish and would never admit to it. Would always go to AMPs, pick up asian women on okcupid and plenty of fish, it was kind of sociopathic in nature.
Would listen to nothing but drill rap and fukkboi wanker techno.
He's a failed musician and failed producer and failed photographer and failed director and failed DJ and failed yuppie and failed hipster.
I'm not surprised this dude turned into a full blown white supremacist.
I didn't even know he was on 4ch@n heavy too.

I was actually trying to move out of my apartment while he and his girl were living here cause the fighting was so bad. Like he was wrestling her, threatening to kill her, she was threatening to throw him out on the street a number of times, there would be moments when they would pretend to be cool infront of me and 15 minutes later she would be screaming "stop hurting me!!! are you going to kill me?"

He is like that, I told him if he came back to NYC on the phone I'd beat the shyt out of him personally. He's been scared to come up here...well really I think he can't even afford to come up here anymore.
]

Sounds like a typical white boy with "Yellow Fever" :mjlol:

How bad are Asian men fukking up that their women chose CACs like this over them? :mindblown:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I hate b*stards like these why have animosity for one's success, if these people start taking accountability for their life choices and actions maybe just maybe they may become successful. Wow that is quite concerning if the guy called and emailed your parents, how did he get their number anyway? This is also one of the reasons why I don't link my business with my social media account.
I was friends with this dude for a minute worked on some tracks and some films...but yea...he went crazy.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I was friends with this dude for a minute worked on some tracks and some films...but yea...he went crazy.
Damn that's a shame, it's crazy how somebody you know and chop it up with can be your enemy so quickly. This is also one of the reasons why I would rather deal with people as acquaintances rather than being friends with them. I kinda feel sorry for that guy as you mentioned that he failed in a lot of things, but he comes off as a quitter it looks like he never bothered to hone his skills further. It looks like he quits then jumps onto other things when things begin to get hard.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Damn that's a shame, it's crazy how somebody you know and chop it up with can be your enemy so quickly. This is also one of the reasons why I would rather deal with people as acquaintances rather than being friends with them. I kinda feel sorry for that guy as you mentioned that he failed in a lot of things, but he comes off as a quitter it looks like he never bothered to hone his skills further. It looks like he quits then jumps onto other things when things begin to get hard.
That was exactly it.
He was the type to talk about things instead of actually getting them done.

The worst part about it was after he moved out he tried to extort me numerous times via paypal leaving threatening messages for $800 over the course of three months.

:snoop:

I told him to seek professional help and he took offense to it.

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
that's not a part of the agenda
full
the only black men they welcome are homo and devout christians...

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
That was exactly it.
He was the type to talk about things instead of actually getting them done.

The worst part about it was after he moved out he tried to extort me numerous times via paypal leaving threatening messages for $800 over the course of three months.

:snoop:

I told him to seek professional help and he took offense to it.

:snoop:It baffles me that we have complete lunatics, that should be at the mental home literally these crazy people are menaces to society. If I was you I would take his ass to court for terrorism, obsessive stalking, and fraud.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Why is it every time there's mad fukkery in a thread the posts get deleted :cubewtfmayne:
we wanna see what that piece of shyt said :ineedmo:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Why is it every time there's mad fukkery in a thread the posts get deleted :cubewtfmayne:
we wanna see what that piece of shyt said :ineedmo:
Agreed. Hate how mods be deleting all the posts instead of just 1 single offensive post. Hard to follow the fukkery when you gotta be hoping that someone qouted it before deletion

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Agreed. Hate how mods be deleting all the posts instead of just 1 single offensive post. Hard to follow the fukkery when you gotta be hoping that someone qouted it before deletion
yeah, trying to keep up with it all through quotes is just
tenor.gif

have us clicking on it like
uDwKGxTFrADvO.gif
yeah yeah let's who's getting sonned :stylin:
oh shyt someone getting called out
76dXlFZZEqNH2.gif

and then you scroll down like :banderas: shyt is about to pop off
and then so and fukking so's post has been removed from public view. reason "hoeassness"
this whole thread is just
ap50mkOMBgkdW.gif

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
fukk you you bytch ass cracker.

I don't pull this internet back and forth.

If you here in NYC I'm man enough to set up a place and time so I can punch your fukking face in and have you leaning back like fat joe.

You ain't built like me.

You fukking racist cracker ass asian fetish wanna be wigger failed hipster middle aged culture vulture middle aged hypebeast cracker bytch.

You mad a black man like me has succeeded while you failed and I always knew it...hence the bullshyt where you tried to kick me out of the ap[apartment I paid rent to stay in not once but twice so you could get high and buy fakkit supreme shyt.

And lord man,, I got my peoples all over this borough but I will roll alone and fukk you up- cause I would love to entitle you to it after you got me and my friends nearly arrested after you said I was trespassing in my OWN APARTMENT! You talk tough yet you called the COPS ON ME FOR NOTHING! YOU KNOW HOW BAD THAT LOOKS! Especially after you got sent up the river for beating on your little kawaii 4ch@n fetish girlfriend! You a sicko!
:dead:

Last edited: