Have straight black men have become the face of "TOXIC MASCULINITY"? UPDATE: 4ch*n Cac gets served!

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
fukk you you bytch ass cracker.

I don't pull this internet back and forth.

If you here in NYC I'm man enough to set up a place and time so I can punch your fukking face in and have you leaning back like fat joe.

You ain't built like me.

You fukking racist cracker ass asian fetish wanna be wigger failed hipster middle aged culture vulture middle aged hypebeast cracker bytch.

You mad a black man like me has succeeded while you failed and I always knew it...hence the bullshyt where you tried to kick me out of the ap[apartment I paid rent to stay in not once but twice so you could get high and buy fakkit supreme shyt.

And lord man,, I got my peoples all over this borough but I will roll alone and fukk you up- cause I would love to entitle you to it after you got me and my friends nearly arrested after you said I was trespassing in my OWN APARTMENT! You talk tough yet you called the COPS ON ME FOR NOTHING! YOU KNOW HOW BAD THAT LOOKS! Especially after you got sent up the river for beating on your little kawaii 4ch@n fetish girlfriend! You a sicko!

This thread blew the fukk up!

2nsqqfp.jpg

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
What does Dr.Adoki say when people ask him about his unimployed son, who he completly financially supports, who is obcessed with pushing a shytty mixtape? Probably ashamed

That is me...

http://www.junodownload.com/products/temisan-adoki-code-language/3359962-02/

dude you're just another racist white boy...fukk out of here.
You know I make techno now you say I make rap and push mixtapes?
Cause every black man worth a damn in your eyes is a racist caricature that can only rap and play ball!
fukk you cracker.
DEADASS.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@satam55

This dude a wigger lurker sleeper cell account we've been talking about.
That always leech off the black man's talent cause they can't get anything poppin of they own.

I got stories on this cat for days.

HE was getting punked on twitter by 19-year old soundcloud rappers.
:mjlol:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Black feminist often times can't fathom black male vulnerability.
Black feminist often think the position of black men on the social hierarchy is comparable to white men.
But we are pretty much on the same tier as black women or some may argue we're on a lower tier than black women.
I think we're the face of toxic masculinity because both black feminist and white feminist are galvanized around the notion.
The same way they formed like voltron around "street harassment".
Black men are soft targets in this country.​

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Ok. I got more stories.

This guy is a chronic woman beater.
Ive never seen this guy win a fight. Got his ass whooped twice.

Always beating up on asian girls.

@Trajan this is the type or asian fetishizing white supremacist creep we were referring 5o in that alt 4ight thread.