Have straight black men have become the face of "TOXIC MASCULINITY"? UPDATE: 4ch*n Cac gets served!

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@Sagat delete your twitter delete your Coli account it's all fake stories and false narratives about yourself and your accomplishments are only dillusions...maybe your crazy ass actually believes the stories you tell about yourself and your "career" as a DJ or your "sucessful" rise from poverty...pathetic spoiled trust fund tem
I will fukking put you in a coma WHEN I see you b.

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm a celebrity lurker at this point. Just lurk and log in once in a blue moon every now and then.

I said in my "farewell" thread I'd pop in here and there to promote my musical projects and stuff...the convo is too good on here sometimes when I be lurking.....

How is music treating you sweetheart!! I'm happy that things have taken off for you!

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Seriously, the shyt is CRAZY breh! CRAZY!

It's too the point where it's too easy to blame straight black men for anything and EVERYTHING!

9/11? That was black men's fault.
Hurricane Sandy? Black men's fault.
Blockbuster Video closing down? It was the black man's fault!
The Holocaust? Didn't you know that Hitler had 5.75% African Ancestry and he found out and got mad and made people pay with their lives?
The Titanic? One of the only black people on the Titanic...was behind the wheel of the Titanic! In the movie, he was whitewashed and replaced with a white actor from Norway.

:dead:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
This guy stalked me from three twitter accounts.

http://twitter.com/tpain691
http://twitter.com/hipster_sir

And his own.

When he @Fandroid randomly talked shyt about you out of nowhere, that piqued my curiosity immediately then he said he lives in NYC a couple of times before he stated it again in this thread.

He mysteriously disappears after you address him and next thing you know..you have a month old alias coming out of the woodwork with a full front assault. He must really hate you to become so sloppy.

@BmoreGorilla book'em danno. Case closed. CAC certified :mjgrin:

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
Because feminism is strongest in the black community thus why black men get blamed and shamed for everything we do.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
How is music treating you sweetheart!! I'm happy that things have taken off for you!
Things are great....I'm happy, I finally have an album for sale on junodownload and beatport and people are hitting my emails up everyday....but life is good. things are working out. been working for the past five months on and off from rental management to just working on music, enjoying life in new york. Trying to figure out my next move.

Trying to stay humble even amidst weirdos that follow me online like the one in this very thread.

:salute:

ayiyi, but just making moves primarily.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
When he @Fandroid randomly talked shyt about you out of nowhere, that piqued my curiosity immediately then he said he lives in NYC a couple of times before he stated it again in this thread.

He mysteriously disappears after you address him and next thing you know..you have a month old alias coming out of the woodwork with a full front assault. He must really hate you to become so sloppy.

@BmoreGorilla book'em danno. Case closed. CAC certified :mjgrin:
@BmoreGorilla
another one bites the dust

@cook
@Brooklynzson

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
that's not a part of the agenda
full
is that jojo?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
He should have some self respect, give up on that shyt with his 700 fake twitter followers, and get a job at Enterprise Rent a Car before it's too late
Why you mad b?
:umad:
Cause you never made anything out of yourself in life.
You almost 35 and living with your folks in NC.
:mjlol:
You only got 19 twitter followers.
I legitimately told you to seek professional help and you obviously didn't.

I graduated from Pitt with a 3.9 Gpa.
I worked for Aflac.
I've ran my own business.
Operated a storefront with my friends for two weeks.
Done rental management, I still have deals brokered in Brooklyn with my name on them from the former agency I worked for.
You never even had a corporate job, or an office job, and I've discussed in depth on here the struggles black professionals go through.
You've worked in kitchens all your life.
Do you even have a high school diploma?

The worst was when I was working rental management and I was legitimately making more money than you and your ex girl was and you just got mad and then she dumped you and you just made threads on 4ch@n all day....

And you had the nerve to say I was "faking it"?

Goddamb, you fukking racist bytch.

You just can't handle successful educated black people cause you don't and never knew how to do anything your white male privilege.

You should honestly just do heroin again or od on coke like you did years ago and had to drive your ass to the hospital back in the day.

I can expose you more to this board...

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Trustfund Temisan had an admin job with an apartment rental agency for 6 weeks messed it up and got fired. The other stuff made him no money or recognition either. Parents have funded his entire 3 year stay in NYC

Dawg, I worked at Bway from September of last year to late January:dwillhuh:
I'm literally on camera at their offices and I have footage of me I can have my former coworkers pull up of me whenever I need it.
Like I'm good with them guys breh. They can vouch for me.
I have HOURS of footage with them.
What the hell is your problem?
You are seriously wacked in the head.
I don't know what your issue is, but you really need to get over it.
This internet troll shyt is fakkitry.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
90 percent of the things SAGAT says about me (dead end job, failure) relate to him as well. He is projecting!
No I'm not breh.
Ever since I've known you you've always been a pot smoking drug addicted loser and an underachiever that failed in life. You never even tried man...
:comeon: