Have straight black men have become the face of "TOXIC MASCULINITY"? UPDATE: 4ch*n Cac gets served!

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
THis nikka a ***** CAC~!
In THE FLESH!
B5Z_701IAAEL3mM.png

This nikka getting his tweets reported to the FBI!

:mjlol:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
This guy SAGAT has a majority of this board fooled into thinking he is a decent and redeemable person or some sort of person taken seriously in real life. There are dilutions about success with music, any women, and networking with significant people. All lies.

You know what the worst part is?

Dude has legitimately never made any income in NYC. The "Wall Street Job" he boasts about was a commission based insurace job for Aflac.

His NYC lifestyle is completly funded by his parents, from the weed he smokes to the cloths he wears to his crap hole apartment. Basically a basement dweller with rich parents and a shameless approach to taking their money.

They pay his rent and send him western union checks unreal. He's never been paid or noticed as a DJ anywhere and has like 700 twitter followers and no views on his YouTube.

Dude should apologize to this entire board for constant lies about personal life

Goddamn you really must be studying the shyt outta that man, how you know all this? :wtf:

You wanna know why?

You really wanna know why?

@Bigty24
you finished.

This fukkboy was my roomnmate and a white boi creep with an asian girl fetish and he beat on two of his girlfriends, one of them was paying his rent while he was making bullshyt money doing dead end restaurant jobs.

HE also was scaming people on grailed for supreme and reddit and got banned

:dead: @Sagat is this the roommate you made a thread about months ago after his girl left him? How & why does he know about this forum?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@Bigty24
Welcome to the summer jam screeen my nikka!!!!!!

:mjgrin:
index.jpg

I got it poppin with mo shyt CAC.
'
I got stories for days on this cracker.

This fukkboi had the nerve to call the COPS on me TWICE!
:pacspit:

Said I was a guest in his apartment while I was paying rent the whole fukkin g time, and skimming off the top and stealing from me to buy weed and supreme.

THis cracker didn't even fukking graduate college.
My story been certified and I have my respect amongst peers.
My story is documented.

You have and never will have nothing.

Word life imma smash your fukking face in if I see you.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:dead: @Sagat is this the roommate you made a thread about months ago after his girl left him?
Damn straight nikka.
:salute:

THis cac is a goddamn loser

He should just kill himself....

:camby:

This pitiful excuse for a man called me 100s of times from 5 different phone numbers I had to block sent me 100s of emails from 5 different accounts, stalked me on twitter, stalked me on tumblr, stalked me on youtube, stalked me on damn near every social media platform I had...I had to actually call the cops here in Queens on this guy cause he threatened me and my family!!!!!!! I had to file an order of protection and harassment on this guy!
:mjlol:

They threw the case out cause it was out of state!

While I was working real estate, this guy just became a pitfiul internet addict and lost his mind, then his girl broke up with him cause she was tired of funding his lifestyle and beating her up. They would fight all the time to the point I felt like the cops were gonna get called...

:snoop:

He got sent up to Rikers for 2 weeks for a DV for beating up a Japanese girl he met off OKCupid when she broke up with him in the hallway of the old apartment we lived in.

This guy is scum and a fukking half.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Notice how SAGAT avoids the accusation that his "staycation" in NYC to persue a "DJ" career is 100 percent funded by his parents and 100 percent a failure?

I bet SAGAT isn't the only black man on here in his 30s abusing the system and pushing a mixtape
fukk you you bytch ass cracker.

I don't pull this internet back and forth.

If you here in NYC I'm man enough to set up a place and time so I can punch your fukking face in and have you leaning back like fat joe.

You ain't built like me.

You fukking racist cracker ass asian fetish wanna be wigger failed hipster middle aged culture vulture middle aged hypebeast cracker bytch.

You mad a black man like me has succeeded while you failed and I always knew it...hence the bullshyt where you tried to kick me out of the ap[apartment I paid rent to stay in not once but twice so you could get high and buy fakkit supreme shyt.

And lord man,, I got my peoples all over this borough but I will roll alone and fukk you up- cause I would love to entitle you to it after you got me and my friends nearly arrested after you said I was trespassing in my OWN APARTMENT! You talk tough yet you called the COPS ON ME FOR NOTHING! YOU KNOW HOW BAD THAT LOOKS! Especially after you got sent up the river for beating on your little kawaii 4ch@n fetish girlfriend! You a sicko!