Have straight black men have become the face of "TOXIC MASCULINITY"? UPDATE: 4ch*n Cac gets served!

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
What is toxic masculinity?
Some bullshyt some shea butter twitter feminazis made up as an attempt to further feminize and emasculate the black man.

Not to derail the discussion but its interesting that is the response when the term was coined by an old white man in the early 90's. Its not a new term. It was designed to blame single mothers for the failures of their sons.

ETA: I may be wrong, but I think he's the same guy who basically was co-creator of a mens rights movement during the 90's

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This. America has demonized our strong masculinity. Even got nikkas on the coli saying women only want thugs and swagged out criminals
You gotta take bold with a planet full of salt fam. I also see what y'all saying but I just think its a vocal minority who,usually also seem to be on tv, social media with this stuff. Just enjoying life you don't really see this as often being real at least ime.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

OMG!

I must admit, this level of deflection is ingenius.

Didn't a group of old white men take away 24 million plus Americans healthcare with the Obamacare/ACA repeal last week?
Wasn't one of the terms and conditions that RAPE was to be acknowledged as a PRE-EXISTING CONDITION?
Isn't an insane old white man running this country right now?
Didn't he just drop the largest non-nuclear bomb ever in history on Afghanistan almost a month ago that people forgot about?
Didn't he just make a very unconstitutional and racist travel ban that failed?
Isn't it a fact that all of the people killed by police in the past were at the hands of white men?
Really, in terms of history and reality...white men shoulld be the most feared.

But one of the precipitations of power is that it can and will be deflected on the powerless.

So ofcouse, black men become the targets.
WE've never wielded enough power to take away the reproductive rights of millions of women at once, but we're treated as such.
WE've never wielded enough power to deny the livelihood of millions of people at once, but we're treated as such.
We've never wielded enough power to systematically kill off millions of people through the most nefarious and inhumane methods possible, but we're treated as such.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Black masculinity has been attacked for centuries the only thing that changes are the terminology and the mediums.
Unpopular opinion, and I might get stoned for this....

I think the high OOW birthrates and single-mother epidemic in America helps to further push this attack on black masculinity.
Also the reason why black women and black gays and trans people are promoted in certain areas of corporate america and the workforce more than straight black men.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
You gotta take bold with a planet full of salt fam. I also see what y'all saying but I just think its a vocal minority who,usually also seem to be on tv, social media with this stuff. Just enjoying life you don't really see this as often being real at least ime.
Oh I feel you. I only see nikkas act like that here

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:mjlol: Get off the Internet and go outside and you won't hear it.

I go outside and it seems like it's nothing but love with black folks
I log on the internet, it's constant black men vs black women infighting...the shyt is sad.
:mjcry:

It's like the internet has become the newest battleground for humanity.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Yea, that's one of the reasons I don't really be on here as much anymore...since the weather's gotten nice, and I've been working on my art and music things are great. I guess when you allow yourself to get wrapped up in these dialogues, it can cause some very unneeded stress on the brain.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Unpopular opinion, and I might get stoned for this....

I think the high OOW birthrates and single-mother epidemic in America helps to further push this attack on black masculinity.
Also the reason why black women and black gays and trans people are promoted in certain areas of corporate america and the workforce more than straight black men.

Most employers are scared of aggressive Black men that could potentially gun for their jobs.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I go outside and it seems like it's nothing but love with black folks
I log on the internet, it's constant black men vs black women infighting...the shyt is sad.
:mjcry:

It's like the internet has become the newest battleground for humanity.
The Internet is the home of a lot of bizarro stuff honestly. I'm sure some people have unpopular opinions you don't hear outside the net but even with friends you don't hear most of these things you do online. Just think about things you and your friends really talk about and compare them to what gets talked about a lot here you'll easily find some inconsistencies.

Yea, that's one of the reasons I don't really be on here as much anymore...since the weather's gotten nice, and I've been working on my art and music things are great. I guess when you allow yourself to get wrapped up in these dialogues, it can cause some very unneeded stress on the brain.
Yeah if you stay on here and take that same vibe outside folks would look at you crazy. This Internet stuff is like two different worlds more often than need be.