Have straight black men have become the face of "TOXIC MASCULINITY"? UPDATE: 4ch*n Cac gets served!

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They haven't been.
But paying attention to the world around you would ruin this thread idea, so you make sure to ignore a lot :yeshrug:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
WAsint ya cac ass banned a week ago stfu take this neg

:russell:......statement clearly stands...you nikkas are the result of when internet nerds dont ever get p*ssy. With yall it must be them.....:yeshrug:...when in reality you just scared of p*ssy...and over agrressive p*ssy fukking paralyzes you...

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
Simply going outside won't change the fact that Black men are being demonized at every turn :francis:
:dwillhuh: Who said it did? We been demonize since we got here but for reason toxic masculinity, which nobody knows the damn definition of, is a huge problem? You want serious answer for some bullshyt made up by some scorned females and gays, thats mad we dont bend at they every will, and that aint got no power to make a impact on my life in no way, :yeshrug:you ain't getting it from me..

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:dwillhuh: Who said it did? We been demonize since we got here but for reason toxic masculinity, which nobody knows the damn definition of, is a huge problem? You want serious answer for some bullshyt made up by some scorned females and gays, thats mad we dont bend at they every will, and that aint got no power to make a impact on my life in no way, :yeshrug:you ain't getting it from me..
Yeah fukk the pity party shyt

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
This guy SAGAT has a majority of this board fooled into thinking he is a decent and redeemable person or some sort of person taken seriously in real life. There are dilutions about success with music, any women, and networking with significant people. All lies.

You know what the worst part is?

Dude has legitimately never made any income in NYC. The "Wall Street Job" he boasts about was a commission based insurace job for Aflac.

His NYC lifestyle is completly funded by his parents, from the weed he smokes to the cloths he wears to his crap hole apartment. Basically a basement dweller with rich parents and a shameless approach to taking their money.

They pay his rent and send him western union checks unreal. He's never been paid or noticed as a DJ anywhere and has like 700 twitter followers and no views on his YouTube.

Dude should apologize to this entire board for constant lies about personal life
Goddamn you really must be studying the shyt outta that man, how you know all this? :wtf:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
It's been that way for 400 years...so much so they lynched us for it. Made laws against us for it....made stereotypes so they can put fear into people for it just when we walk down the street. :wow:

Jack Johnson had to knock out cac's for it. :dame:

It won't change anytime soon....and you just discovered this? :stopitslime:
Dawg, I'm 32 years old, you think this is news to me? Or any intelligent and/or educated black man or black person that's been walking this planet for as long as I am?

You acting stupid assuming shyt about people off GP, I'm not here for internet back and forths I'm here to moderate a diatribe with like minded people, let them say they peace and then have be it calm down nikka.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Goddamn you really must be studying the shyt outta that man, how you know all this? :wtf:
You wanna know why?

You really wanna know why?

@Bigty24
you finished.

This fukkboy was my roomnmate and a white boi creep with an asian girl fetish and he beat on two of his girlfriends, one of them was paying his rent while he was making bullshyt money doing dead end restaurant jobs.

HE also was scaming people on grailed for supreme and reddit and got banned