Have straight black men have become the face of "TOXIC MASCULINITY"? UPDATE: 4ch*n Cac gets served!

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
So OP does your fake militant ass make cacs happy with your shytty music that you excuse as techno?

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
WHo's mans is this?

I thought you were going to be a rich and famous DJ in NYC, breh? :russ:

was gonna dance and spin shyt to impress cacs, right? :russ:

Didn't pan out did it?:russ:

You have a mental disorder.

Saying you always leaving but never failing to come back.

You need to be in mental hospital, not pretending to be a DJ.

I live in NYC too.

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
:jbhmm: Hmm...Update with my thoughts later.

Update:
I see a lot of brehs in here seem to think the term "toxic masculinity" originated with Black internet feminists.
But you're wrong.
This is where y'all show how little y'all travel outside your own ideological circles.
That concept, like many of the other members of the parade of horribles that is contemporary slacktivism, was born in the halls of academia.
George Orwell once said, "Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals could believe them."
In his case, he was talking about communism.
But the intellectual think tank that is collegiate Women's Studies, has proven to be just as pernicious a carbuncle on the ass of American intellectualism.
Spurred on by the first 2 waves of feminism, academics scrambled to produce studies and "critical theories" to support feminist ideology.
I won't go into the why, that's an even lengthier conversation that I don't want to cover here,
Put briefly, approx. 4 decades ago colleges all across the West started to become factories for feminist thought and theory.
And since feminism is primarily concerned with destabilizing the straight CAC man and his society so that CAC women can wrestle power from them, this meant much of this "intellectualism" was focused on demonizing and vilifying straight CAC men.

Since Black feminism is primarily just a copypasta of CACette feminism, they used all that terminology and theories they developed to slander CACs on the straight Black man.
That is what y'all are seeing on the internet now.
Regurgitated CAC feminist talking points dumbed down even further to meet a 140 character limit. :snoop:

Last edited:
Daps
I thought you were going to be a rich and famous DJ in NYC, breh? :russ:

was gonna dance and spin shyt to impress cacs, right? :russ:

Didn't pan out did it?:russ:

You have a mental disorder.

Saying you always leaving but never failing to come back.

You need to be in mental hospital, not pretending to be a DJ.

I live in NYC too.
All 3 of us should meet up and bludgen black women with bull rings

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
blah blah blah.

tenor.gif

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
:mjpls:

It's like black men are shamed for being...men!

When did it become such a crime to be a black heterosexual man in America?

It's been that way for 400 years...so much so they lynched us for it. Made laws against us for it....made stereotypes so they can put fear into people for it just when we walk down the street. :wow:

Jack Johnson had to knock out cac's for it. :dame:Emmit Till had to die for it off a lie.

and let's not forget George Stinney shall we?

It won't change anytime soon....and you just discovered this? :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
It's spreading to all men I'm watchin that new show American gods on stars and they got two Arab dudes fukkin each other in a episode at the end the directors provide commentary and say there tryna break old religious traditions

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
It's spreading to all men I'm watchin that new show American gods on stars and they got two Arab dudes fukkin each other in a episode at the end the directors provide commentary and say there tryna break old religious traditions

:francis:....when dumb nikkas try to be smart....