Has @ejthompson23 been back since he found out another Coli breh fukked his wife?

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
:ohhh: :dwillhuh::FEEDMJ:

Damn Coli Brehs eating outchea :wow:

I remember a breh on here said that when he first came to this site, he pretended to be a corny ugly white guy... Had brehettes PMing him nudes and offering to fly him out...

IF that exposal thread ever CAME OUT, the servers on this site would shut down.
:ohhh: :dwillhuh::FEEDMJ:

Damn Coli Brehs eating outchea :wow:

I remember a breh on here said that when he first came to this site, he pretended to be a corny ugly white guy... Had brehettes PMing him nudes and offering to fly him out...

IF that exposal thread ever CAME OUT, the servers on this site would shut down.
Yea the coil would cease to exist lol

Low key I want to se that thread tho:lolbron:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
shut ur dumb ass up with your coli cackle and stop dyck riding off comments. you didn't miss shyt.. fuk is wrong with you??? wtf did you miss about me? keep my name out your rumor spreading stupid mouth being associated with this. I'm not doing anything off here to even insinuate that I'm engaging in anything offline or on; wtf do I look like getting caught up, ass out.. like literally azzed out on some desperate thot thirsty attention whoring? talk this same energy to the women in here with their own shyt exposed. I'm not the one. this is the exact reason why I don't post pics or show off my body, or dming pics to random people I have no personal associations with, so u can fuk off too. Don't talk shyt about me without backing the fuk up what you say.. ur trying to start shyt where there is none.. unless you can finish it, you need to dead any talk about me...tired of dealing with this shyt.. not even thinking about you..but you feel it necessary to mention me?

Hands up don't shoot!!!

:Whoooooooaaaaaa::Whoooooooaaaaaa::Whoooooooaaaaaa:

He said he thought you exposed marcellru in some type of exposal and basically I didn't know what he was referring to.

I actually think you're a cool poster. :obama:

Just Chill a little bit ma :whoa:

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ll hold that neg. :yeshrug:

To keep it a 100 I didn’t mean to do all that. I’ve never tried to pass myself off as anything but the degenerate that I am, but I didn’t start out trying to ruin nobody marriage or shyt like that. Str8 up. Even I have a code. I did the business with ol girl like a year or 2 before that exposal even happened, had no clue she was even married and never in a million years would I have thought her husband posted on the Coli. Like who does that? Ol boy and I went back and forth for a while on here about random unrelated shyt and neither one of us was the wiser about the commonality that we shared. Wasn’t until one of his shyt talking rants where she popped up in the thread and said that was her husband. Even after all that I still didn’t say anything but breh kept pushing the issue. Me and the breh @Poitier was on the back channel the whole time like wow, this man just has no clue. He still wouldn’t shut the fukk up and I finally I just said fukk it and told dude. It took a lot for me to do that, cuz ol girl wasn’t cute at all and for me to even admit I fukked her was an L in my eyes cuz she wasn’t on my level. Y’all saw them pics and got fooled just like I did, str8 magic and sorcery.

True, I didn’t like dude at all, but at the end of the day he just had the misfortune to be wifed up to a severely flawed human being who sat along the sidelines for a year and let her man talk shyt to dudes she had fukked and other dudes she had tried to fukk. Cuz I wasn’t the only one.

If they aint know, they know now

:wow:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Hands up don't shoot!!!

:Whoooooooaaaaaa::Whoooooooaaaaaa::Whoooooooaaaaaa:

He said he thought you exposed marcellru in some type of exposal and basically I didn't know what he was referring to.

I actually think you're a cool poster. :obama:

Just Chill a little bit ma :whoa:
Oh ok...sorry I spazzed on you. I thought you were trying to say something by quoting that jerk.

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
fuk u, u gossipy bytch..u keep talking and you've been tagging me on some attention grab shyt since yesterday. I ignore you for the most part. Now you're getting on my nerves. U bored, so you feel the need to mention me for no reason?? Leave me the fuk out, not in the mood for any back and forth shyt today. I don't even know who the fuk they are, only thing I've seen is the links that I read. I don't get a rush out of exposing shyt like u seem to do you fukkn instigator. Don't start with me- I have no connection to this drama and fukkery, I'm not stupid enough to fall for this shyt. The main things I comment on is black issues and current events, or if I see some hypocritical, deviant or racial shyt- if people are dumb and simple minded to fuk up their relationships and personal lives, getting gassed off dudes or women, on here, that's their stupid azz fault.

:gucci::comeon:...... who's eating with you?? :dead:
:damn::damn::damn::dead::deadrose: