Has @ejthompson23 been back since he found out another Coli breh fukked his wife?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
it's annoying.. like what part of leave me alone doesn't he understand... keeps tagging me and mentioning trying to get a response for the past days, I don't say nothing to him and ignore it; and he still does it. tired of it.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: Y’all brehs ain’t shyt for this one.

The GAWD Body makes his return. :blessed:

And you can't tell us shyt, when you made ol boy commit that (on Coli not real life) and probably ruined his marriage.
full

How you gonna snap your fingers, then tell everyone left, they too violent?
full

Last edited:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
The GAWD Body makes his return. :blessed:

And you can't tell us shyt, when you made ol boy commit that (on Coli not real life) and probably ruined his marriage.:picard:

full

How you gonna snap your fingers, then tell everyone left, they too violent?
full

I’ll hold that neg. :yeshrug:

To keep it a 100 I didn’t mean to do all that. I’ve never tried to pass myself off as anything but the degenerate that I am, but I didn’t start out trying to ruin nobody marriage or shyt like that. Str8 up. Even I have a code. I did the business with ol girl like a year or 2 before that exposal even happened, had no clue she was even married and never in a million years would I have thought her husband posted on the Coli. Like who does that? Ol boy and I went back and forth for a while on here about random unrelated shyt and neither one of us was the wiser about the commonality that we shared. Wasn’t until one of his shyt talking rants where she popped up in the thread and said that was her husband. Even after all that I still didn’t say anything but breh kept pushing the issue. Me and the breh @Poitier was on the back channel the whole time like wow, this man just has no clue. He still wouldn’t shut the fukk up and I finally I just said fukk it and told dude. It took a lot for me to do that, cuz ol girl wasn’t cute at all and for me to even admit I fukked her was an L in my eyes cuz she wasn’t on my level. Y’all saw them pics and got fooled just like I did, str8 magic and sorcery.

True, I didn’t like dude at all, but at the end of the day he just had the misfortune to be wifed up to a severely flawed human being who sat along the sidelines for a year and let her man talk shyt to dudes she had fukked and other dudes she had tried to fukk. Cuz I wasn’t the only one.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

To keep it a 100 I didn’t mean to do all that. I’ve never tried to pass myself off as anything but the degenerate that I am, but I didn’t start out trying to ruin nobody marriage or shyt like that. Str8 up. Even I have a code. I did the business with ol girl like a year or 2 before that exposal even happened, had no clue she was even married and never in a million years would I have thought her husband posted on the Coli. Like who does that? Ol boy and I went back and forth for a while on here about random unrelated shyt and neither one of us was the wiser about the commonality that we shared. Wasn’t until one of his shyt talking rants where she popped up in the thread and said that was her husband. Even after all that I still didn’t say anything but breh kept pushing the issue. Me and the breh @Poitier was on the back channel the whole time like wow, this man just has no clue. He still wouldn’t shut the fukk up and I finally I just said fukk it and told dude. It took a lot for me to do that, cuz ol girl wasn’t cute at all and for me to even admit I fukked her was an L in my eyes cuz she wasn’t on my level. Y’all saw them pics and got fooled just like I did, str8 magic and sorcery.

True, I didn’t like dude at all, but at the end of the day he just had the misfortune to be wifed up to a severely flawed human being who sat along the sidelines for a year and let her man talk shyt to dudes she had fukked and other dudes she had tried to fukk. Cuz I wasn’t the only one.

:wow:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

:mjlol:

There's no neg. That was just the best smilie I could find to match what you did. :russ:

That's real talk. Humble ether. :wow:

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream

:ohhh: :dwillhuh: :feedmj:

Damn Coli Brehs eating outchea :wow:

I remember a breh on here said that when he first came to this site, he pretended to be a corny ugly white guy... Had brehettes PMing him nudes and offering to fly him out...

IF that exposal thread ever CAME OUT, the servers on this site would shut down.

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

I assume any chick with her picture in her avi is getting fukked by someone on here . Plus you can tell who are hoes if you have any discernment.

Last edited:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Breh why was that nikka so wildly unpopular though? :heh:

Been on here for 4 years and never knew who breh was til today. Yet his rep is like -3,000 :huhldup:

I'm like damn, even Dr. X and Killmonger ain't that bad.