Has @ejthompson23 been back since he found out another Coli breh fukked his wife?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Bitterness??? About you???!! Puhleaase. Don’t worry about my social media pics; what’s private and personal remains just that; I don’t need to post a pic on here to feel validated or a dm for attention. FB?? Lol... this isn’t high school. I could less than a fuk about fb - level up your mind. I’m a grown ass woman with goals- fuk do I need fb for? Facebook is your claim to fame, not mine. I do shyt and make moves in real time. But you can stay observing on Facebook, worrying about which pic to post fpr photo ops; while I actually participate in creating opportunities for myself. I’m good not having one. DMs are not a fact of life. for you - they’re a way of life. That’s your lifestyle. which is why you so casually brag about it. You’re favorite DM is probably not even my type.

With that face of yours... worry about you... don’t give me no type of advice .. age badly? You look bad now.... have you looked at you?! Face is strong as fuk.... (r u sure those dms you got sent werent mistaken you for a tranny bc there’s certain sus dudes in here that lean towards that type of thing with actual women on here due to their need to project ) yes, I’m beautiful, u assumed right; if I post a pic again in here, I’ll be sure to @You so you can take notes, before it times out, k?

And you specifically stated on a thread about mothering skills that if you get fed up, you would leave your kid (if you had one) on the porch in a basket on the father’s doorstep and get on a plane.

So ummm... let’s sum this up, this is ur response: 1) gassed about ur dms 2) Trying to shame me for not being on fb or showing my azz on some negative display of attention 3) would abandon your baby ... 4) delusional about her looks, thinks she looks better than what she is, 5) distorted perception of her own reality .... You met all the requirements- your bum basic bytch starter pack is complete .

Good night!!

:wow: roast game legendary with the legit facts at her face.

Apathy

Based
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee, WI
Bitterness??? About you???!! Puhleaase. Don’t worry about my social media pics; what’s private and personal remains just that; I don’t need to post a pic on here to feel validated or a dm for attention. FB?? Lol... this isn’t high school. I could less than a fuk about fb - level up your mind. I’m a grown ass woman with goals- fuk do I need fb for? Facebook is your claim to fame, not mine. I do shyt and make moves in real time. But you can stay observing on Facebook, worrying about which pic to post fpr photo ops; while I actually participate in creating opportunities for myself. I’m good not having one. DMs are not a fact of life. for you - they’re a way of life. That’s your lifestyle. which is why you so casually brag about it. You’re favorite DM is probably not even my type.

With that face of yours... worry about you... don’t give me no type of advice .. age badly? You look bad now.... have you looked at you?! Face is strong as fuk.... (r u sure those dms you got sent werent mistaken you for a tranny bc there’s certain sus dudes in here that lean towards that type of thing with actual women on here due to their need to project ) yes, I’m beautiful, u assumed right; if I post a pic again in here, I’ll be sure to @You so you can take notes, before it times out, k?

And you specifically stated on a thread about mothering skills that if you get fed up, you would leave your kid (if you had one) on the porch in a basket on the father’s doorstep and get on a plane.

So ummm... let’s sum this up, this is ur response: 1) gassed about ur dms 2) Trying to shame me for not being on fb or showing my azz on some negative display of attention 3) would abandon your baby ... 4) delusional about her looks, thinks she looks better than what she is, 5) distorted perception of her own reality .... You met all the requirements- your bum basic bytch starter pack is complete .

Good night!!

Holy shyt :pachaha:, straight ether

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
That thread turn was
:banderas:

She said he beat her in a thread.
His defense:
“she has the right to post whatever she wants, she’s in my bed every night”
:dahell:

A dude then randomly said he actually fukked the dude’s wife. We were all like ‘WTF!?’
Her defense was
“How many tattoos I got on my stomach”
:gucci:

Then we all knew he smashed.

She tried to save herself by sharing their DMs but it only further proved his case: he DMd her. Said the right shyt. And smashed later.

The homie started describing the crib too and the @ejthompson23 dude started denying it

“Nah man we ain’t got a lot of books, I don’t read books like that”

Then I think it was @Poitier who pulled up an old quote from the dude talking about how they had a shytload of books

Talking about what he’s reading

That shyt was
:russ:

Be a loser who beats women and then let your WIFE get skeeted on by another Coli poster brehs...

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
fuk u, u gossipy bytch..u keep talking and you've been tagging me on some attention grab shyt since yesterday. I ignore you for the most part. Now you're getting on my nerves. U bored, so you feel the need to mention me for no reason?? Leave me the fuk out, not in the mood for any back and forth shyt today. I don't even know who the fuk they are, only thing I've seen is the links that I read. I don't get a rush out of exposing shyt like u seem to do you fukkn instigator. Don't start with me- I have no connection to this drama and fukkery, I'm not stupid enough to fall for this shyt. The main things I comment on is black issues and current events, or if I see some hypocritical, deviant or racial shyt- if people are dumb and simple minded to fuk up their relationships and personal lives, getting gassed off dudes or women, on here, that's their stupid azz fault.

WOW