Has @ejthompson23 been back since he found out another Coli breh fukked his wife?

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
Bitterness??? About you???!! Puhleaase. Don’t worry about my social media pics; what’s private and personal remains just that; I don’t need to post a pic on here to feel validated or a dm for attention. FB?? Lol... this isn’t high school. I could less than a fuk about fb - level up your mind. I’m a grown ass woman with goals- fuk do I need fb for? Facebook is your claim to fame, not mine. I do shyt and make moves in real time. But you can stay observing on Facebook, worrying about which pic to post fpr photo ops; while I actually participate in creating opportunities for myself. I’m good not having one. DMs are not a fact of life. for you - they’re a way of life. That’s your lifestyle. which is why you so casually brag about it. You’re favorite DM is probably not even my type.

With that face of yours... worry about you... don’t give me no type of advice .. age badly? You look bad now.... have you looked at you?! Face is strong as fuk.... (r u sure those dms you got sent werent mistaken you for a tranny bc there’s certain sus dudes in here that lean towards that type of thing with actual women on here due to their need to project ) yes, I’m beautiful, u assumed right; if I post a pic again in here, I’ll be sure to @You so you can take notes, before it times out, k?

And you specifically stated on a thread about mothering skills that if you get fed up, you would leave your kid (if you had one) on the porch in a basket on the father’s doorstep and get on a plane.

So ummm... let’s sum this up, this is ur response: 1) gassed about ur dms 2) Trying to shame me for not being on fb or showing my azz on some negative display of attention 3) would abandon your baby ... 4) delusional about her looks, thinks she looks better than what she is, 5) distorted perception of her own reality .... You met all the requirements- your bum basic bytch starter pack is complete .

Good night!!

Girl you keep waking me up to these red pill love letters, you're gonna have to start cooking me breakfast in bed.

p>

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Bitterness??? About you???!! Puhleaase. Don’t worry about my social media pics; what’s private and personal remains just that; I don’t need to post a pic on here to feel validated or a dm for attention. FB?? Lol... this isn’t high school. I could less than a fuk about fb - level up your mind. I’m a grown ass woman with goals- fuk do I need fb for? Facebook is your claim to fame, not mine. I do shyt and make moves in real time. But you can stay observing on Facebook, worrying about which pic to post fpr photo ops; while I actually participate in creating opportunities for myself. I’m good not having one. DMs are not a fact of life. for you - they’re a way of life. That’s your lifestyle. which is why you so casually brag about it. You’re favorite DM is probably not even my type.

With that face of yours... worry about you... don’t give me no type of advice .. age badly? You look bad now.... have you looked at you?! Face is strong as fuk.... (r u sure those dms you got sent werent mistaken you for a tranny bc there’s certain sus dudes in here that lean towards that type of thing with actual women on here due to their need to project ) yes, I’m beautiful, u assumed right; if I post a pic again in here, I’ll be sure to @You so you can take notes, before it times out, k?

And you specifically stated on a thread about mothering skills that if you get fed up, you would leave your kid (if you had one) on the porch in a basket on the father’s doorstep and get on a plane.

So ummm... let’s sum this up, this is ur response: 1) gassed about ur dms 2) Trying to shame me for not being on fb or showing my azz on some negative display of attention 3) would abandon your baby ... 4) delusional about her looks, thinks she looks better than what she is, 5) distorted perception of her own reality .... You met all the requirements- your bum basic bytch starter pack is complete .

Good night!!

well damn, Nicole :picard::Throw:

Glad to be on your good side, I don't want no problems :hubie:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
You know I never talk much in these threads but I talked to her a bit on discord. Used to flirt with her for a bit. I was going to Miami with my homies I think back in February for spring break. And before the trip on discord I was joking with her that she should drive me and my boys around Miami or some shyt. She was down for sure to link up. I think she was doing Uber at the time too?
But I never went through it. I don’t PM coli women to try to get in they pants just I use the coli as a place to bullshyt. I have coli crushes but I never PM them like a thirsty clown nikka that one day will get exposed in a thread. Seen this on the IC and on the Coli plenty of times. She was a cool chick tho. And she could get it. If I tried real harder I would have smashed her when I was in Miami for spring break. Dang now that I read the original exposal thread I could have smashed. :francis:
I missed the exposal thread of her wannabe Israhelli dikk sucking fakkit husband. Used to argue with his dumbass on HL when it came to Israhell. SMH this what happens when you are so in your studies. The exposal thread was April of this year so it was near finals and lab practical week. Had mad tests and projects due at the time. shyt knowing what I know now dang that would have been easy p*ssy in Miami. fukk! :facepalm:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

Good night!!
This is a New York chick to a T. Now you out of town nikkas know what we go through. :mjcry:
We still love our New York women tho :ehh:

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null

Good night!!
:picard: :deadmanny:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Girl you keep waking me up to these red pill love letters, you're gonna have to start cooking me breakfast in bed.

p>
You look you need to skip a few meals ; hold off on that breakfast and I’m not on no bi-shyt like you do, so save it.

Last edited:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh: :dwillhuh::FEEDMJ:

Damn Coli Brehs eating outchea :wow:

I remember a breh on here said that when he first came to this site, he pretended to be a corny ugly white guy... Had brehettes PMing him nudes and offering to fly him out...

IF that exposal thread ever CAME OUT, the servers on this site would shut down.
Isn't that @Houston911 :mjlol: ?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
shut ur dumb ass up with your coli cackle and stop dyck riding off comments. you didn't miss shyt.. fuk is wrong with you??? wtf did you miss about me? keep my name out your rumor spreading stupid mouth being associated with this. I'm not doing anything off here to even insinuate that I'm engaging in anything offline or on; wtf do I look like getting caught up, ass out.. like literally azzed out on some desperate thot thirsty attention whoring? talk this same energy to the women in here with their own shyt exposed. I'm not the one. this is the exact reason why I don't post pics or show off my body, or dming pics to random people I have no personal associations with, so u can fuk off too. Don't talk shyt about me without backing the fuk up what you say.. ur trying to start shyt where there is none.. unless you can finish it, you need to dead any talk about me...tired of dealing with this shyt.. not even thinking about you..but you feel it necessary to mention me?
I fukk with you, but some posts on here aren't worth addressing. I get you're not the type let any form of disrespect fly, but going at people as frequently as you do, seems like an unproductive waste of time....

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's too early for me to be reading fukkery like this. :damn:

Trying mess up my good morning positive vibes :to:
Good morning... . I was in a mood yesterday. People want to pop off with slick talk. It’s all good tho -new day ... no negativity. Enjoy your day .

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I fukk with you, but some posts on here aren't worth addressing. I get you're not the type let any form of disrespect fly, but going at people as frequently as you do, seems like an unproductive waste of time....
You’re right. I’m over it (she was also making a side comment about my daughter, I don't play with that). and that other dude kept taggin me on posts, for no reason - I was ignoring it until this point. But you're right.. not even worth addressing any more. I'm falling back.

Last edited:

fishfry600

All Star
Daps
You know I never talk much in these threads but I talked to her a bit on discord. Used to flirt with her for a bit. I was going to Miami with my homies I think back in February for spring break. And before the trip on discord I was joking with her that she should drive me and my boys around Miami or some shyt. She was down for sure to link up. I think she was doing Uber at the time too?
But I never went through it. I don’t PM coli women to try to get in they pants just I use the coli as a place to bullshyt. I have coli crushes but I never PM them like a thirsty clown nikka that one day will get exposed in a thread. Seen this on the IC and on the Coli plenty of times. She was a cool chick tho. And she could get it. If I tried real harder I would have smashed her when I was in Miami for spring break. Dang now that I read the original exposal thread I could have smashed. :francis:
I missed the exposal thread of her wannabe Israhelli dikk sucking fakkit husband. Used to argue with his dumbass on HL when it came to Israhell. SMH this what happens when you are so in your studies. The exposal thread was April of this year so it was near finals and lab practical week. Had mad tests and projects due at the time. shyt knowing what I know now dang that would have been easy p*ssy in Miami. fukk! :facepalm:

I don't condone DV
But dame is that why breh was going full Ike turner and making her eat the cake Anna Mae?
Breh was hitting her with hadoukens every time he check her messages.